The abuse of Greta

It proves plenty. As for the rest of what you said, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
It proves nothing and gives you no insight or knowledge

What I have said is proven fact

You ARE a liar and coward

th
That is not sandman

Irrelevant.

“They were sitting there, mocking me as I was trying to teach my brothers, so, yes, the attention turned to them,” Israel told The Washington Post. “I explained to them, you want to build the wall for Mexicans and other indigenous people, but you’ve never seen a black or a Mexican shoot up a school.”

Phillips said he and his fellow Native American activists also had issues with the students throughout the day.

“Before they got centered on the black Israelites, they would walk through and say things to each other, like, ‘Oh, the Indians in my state are drunks or thieves,’” the 64-year-old said.

To Jessica Travis, a Florida attorney who was at the memorial with her mother, the students looked out of control.

“The kids really went into a mob mentality, honestly,” she said, adding that she didn’t see any chaperones trying to control the situation. She said she heard one student tell the Hebrew Israelites to “drink the Trump water.”

Jon Stegenga, a photojournalist who drove to Washington on Friday from South Carolina to cover the Indigenous Peoples March, recalled hearing students say “build the wall” and “Trump 2020.” He said it was about that time that Phillips intervened.

“He said, ‘I wish I could say something to these people, to the whole crowd,’ ” Stegenga said in an interview Sunday.

Another member of the Indigenous Peoples March suggested Phillips start singing, the photographer said. Phillips played a prayer song on a drum as he walked toward the students.

Some of the students began doing a “Tomahawk chop” and dancing, the video shows. Phillips said he found it offensive but kept walking and drumming.

Most of the students moved out of his way, the video shows. But Sandmann stayed still.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...78f092-1ceb-11e9-9145-3f74070bbdb9_story.html
The video absolutely proves you are a liar and a coward and a sack of shit

Sandman did nothing racist in any way shape or form and Phillips is also a proven liar and fraud

The video proves he was the aggressor who sought confrontation with peaceful kids.

Wrong. You're a low life scrub denigrating a little girl scared of what she sees.

Punk.

All kinds of science supports her. She is telling the truth.
There is no scientific support for her claims and she is preaching alarmist propaganda

You are clearly and ignorant fool as well as a proven liar and coward

Except every global scientific organisation agrees with her...

I love the RWs here bitch about this girl, gaslighting her and she is just 16 years old...

This girl is going to live long enough to see the major damage done by todays lifestyle. Fiscal Conservatives talk about not giving debt to our children but have no problem giving a screwed up planet. Sorry we have no right to screw up the planet and then pass it on, but hey what morals have ye anyway, you are gaslighting a sixteen year old...
That is false and ignorant

No scientific organization agrees with her alarmist claims such as her claim that we are entering an extinction level event

Much like that fool AOC claiming the world will end in 12 years.

No science supports what she says and that is fact

That girl is telling the truth. You're just mad because that 16 year old girl has more gut than you ever will.
She is not telling the truth she is merely spreading alarmist propaganda which has no supporting evidence or scientific basis .

She is not a lying sack of shit and coward like you however

She is telling the truth. There is plenty of supporting evidence. And the worst thing about your idiocy is that you're physically living with the evidence.

Yet another climate denier thread. God, you guys are morons. Seriously. Still believe you should have an IQ test before you are allowed to vote. The US would turn into a one-party state pretty quickly. No more Deplorables.

Don't worry they gaslighting a 16 year old... They can't even beat her on the facts... so dirty tactics have to be used...
Science and the facts have defeated her

No one is using dirty tactics

She was selected and used as a mouth piece making her open to any criticism

You do not get to hide behind kids boy
Bullshit.
All facts which you cannot refute but havening been proven a liar and racist sack of shit you will just make up some crap

That's what you are doing.

Punk.

There is no scientific support for her claims and she is preaching alarmist propaganda

You are clearly and ignorant fool as well as a proven liar and coward

Except every global scientific organisation agrees with her...

I love the RWs here bitch about this girl, gaslighting her and she is just 16 years old...

This girl is going to live long enough to see the major damage done by todays lifestyle. Fiscal Conservatives talk about not giving debt to our children but have no problem giving a screwed up planet. Sorry we have no right to screw up the planet and then pass it on, but hey what morals have ye anyway, you are gaslighting a sixteen year old...
That is false and ignorant

No scientific organization agrees with her alarmist claims such as her claim that we are entering an extinction level event

Much like that fool AOC claiming the world will end in 12 years.

No science supports what she says and that is fact

That girl is telling the truth. You're just mad because that 16 year old girl has more gut than you ever will.
She is not telling the truth she is merely spreading alarmist propaganda which has no supporting evidence or scientific basis .

She is not a lying sack of shit and coward like you however

She is telling the truth. There is plenty of supporting evidence. And the worst thing about your idiocy is that you're physically living with the evidence.
SHe is spreading alarmist propaganda which has no science backiong it,

You cannot cite any scientific evidence supporting her specific assertions and that is fact.

But asahe is not an outright racist liar and coward like wer have provern you to be

What I can’t believe is the hostility directed at this young woman from conservatives

If you disagree with her on climate change, show where she is wrong.
But the conservative hate and smear campaign is going full throttle attacking both the 16 year old and her parents
You like child abuse?

Yet another climate denier thread. God, you guys are morons. Seriously. Still believe you should have an IQ test before you are allowed to vote. The US would turn into a one-party state pretty quickly. No more Deplorables.

Don't worry they gaslighting a 16 year old... They can't even beat her on the facts... so dirty tactics have to be used...
Science and the facts have defeated her

No one is using dirty tactics

She was selected and used as a mouth piece making her open to any criticism

You do not get to hide behind kids boy
Bullshit.
All facts which you cannot refute but havening been proven a liar and racist sack of shit you will just make up some crap

That's what you are doing.

Punk.

Wrong I have absolutely proven with factial evidence that you are an ignorant lying sack of shit.

Facts prove it own it bitch

What I can’t believe is the hostility directed at this young woman from conservatives

But the conservative hate and smear campaign is going full throttle attacking both the 16 year old and her parents

Exaggerate much?
Holy cow... :auiqs.jpg:

It proves nothing and gives you no insight or knowledge

What I have said is proven fact

You ARE a liar and coward

th
That is not sandman

Irrelevant.

“They were sitting there, mocking me as I was trying to teach my brothers, so, yes, the attention turned to them,” Israel told The Washington Post. “I explained to them, you want to build the wall for Mexicans and other indigenous people, but you’ve never seen a black or a Mexican shoot up a school.”

Phillips said he and his fellow Native American activists also had issues with the students throughout the day.

“Before they got centered on the black Israelites, they would walk through and say things to each other, like, ‘Oh, the Indians in my state are drunks or thieves,’” the 64-year-old said.

To Jessica Travis, a Florida attorney who was at the memorial with her mother, the students looked out of control.

“The kids really went into a mob mentality, honestly,” she said, adding that she didn’t see any chaperones trying to control the situation. She said she heard one student tell the Hebrew Israelites to “drink the Trump water.”

Jon Stegenga, a photojournalist who drove to Washington on Friday from South Carolina to cover the Indigenous Peoples March, recalled hearing students say “build the wall” and “Trump 2020.” He said it was about that time that Phillips intervened.

“He said, ‘I wish I could say something to these people, to the whole crowd,’ ” Stegenga said in an interview Sunday.

Another member of the Indigenous Peoples March suggested Phillips start singing, the photographer said. Phillips played a prayer song on a drum as he walked toward the students.

Some of the students began doing a “Tomahawk chop” and dancing, the video shows. Phillips said he found it offensive but kept walking and drumming.

Most of the students moved out of his way, the video shows. But Sandmann stayed still.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...78f092-1ceb-11e9-9145-3f74070bbdb9_story.html
The video absolutely proves you are a liar and a coward and a sack of shit

Sandman did nothing racist in any way shape or form and Phillips is also a proven liar and fraud

The video proves he was the aggressor who sought confrontation with peaceful kids.

Wrong. You're a low life scrub denigrating a little girl scared of what she sees.

Punk.

Not wrong

You are a liar and the video absolutely proves it.

Science does not support her or her alarmist views and that is fact you cannot even challenge.

The fact is not only are you a coward and dishonest racist pig but you are also an uneducated fool who knows nothing about science.

That said, this poor girl is no more than a trained talking monkey, reading a script...

and how is that any different than you?

The difference? The movement she is employed to forward, with its history of constantly flipping its fiction when it fails, and its lack of facts, logic, common sense and yes, "scientific consensus".

You believe Mother Gaia will destroy us in eight years? Really?

The difference? The movement she is employed to forward, with its history of constantly flipping its fiction when it fails, and its lack of facts, logic, common sense and yes, "scientific consensus".

I do not think that climate change will destroy us at all. That does not change that you are no better informed than her.

Where do you get your information on climate change? Have you ever read any actual scientific literature on the topic? Have you ever looked at the data for yourself and not just taken the word of your party and the right wing press?

It is pretty pathetic how they have attacked her at ever turn. If she were standing there wanting to sing a worship song they would all be cheering her and her parents.

And if she went on a rant about world leaders leading the world into a cesspool of sin and degradation, shouting "How dare you leave such a world for us", there would be no negative backlash from the left at all, would there? You picked a poor comparison there.

It is pretty pathetic how they have attacked her at ever turn. If she were standing there wanting to sing a worship song they would all be cheering her and her parents.

Is that what you loons did?
obama worship song - Bing video

No,it is what you loons do...

Video: Church choir sings 'Make America Great Again' song

Hmmm...seems a bit different than putting children up to do your bidding.

Yes it is, church is supposed to a house of worship for God and here they are worshiping Trump instead. And this is not an isolated incident, it is an officially registered worship song

Registered where?

And if she went on a rant about world leaders leading the world into a cesspool of sin and degradation, shouting "How dare you leave such a world for us", there would be no negative backlash from the left at all, would there? You picked a poor comparison there.

Of course there would, you wingnuts are all the same, it does not matter which side of the bird you are on.

Is that what you loons did?
obama worship song - Bing video

No,it is what you loons do...

Video: Church choir sings 'Make America Great Again' song

Hmmm...seems a bit different than putting children up to do your bidding.

Yes it is, church is supposed to a house of worship for God and here they are worshiping Trump instead. And this is not an isolated incident, it is an officially registered worship song

Registered where?

CCLI — Christian Copyright Licensing International

SongSelect by CCLI

First of all her parents and the glowbull warming cult should be prosecuted for ruining this ignorant pawn of a child’s life.

Second are we still thinking this 16 year old drop out with unhinged fantasies of global destruction and emotional problems is our go to for economic and energy policy?

GRETA SNAPS: ‘We Are In The Beginning Of A Mass Extinction,’ ‘How Dare You!’

This young girl is being used as a dupe, and is the biggest sucker for these Liberal idiots that I've ever seen.

She's not stupid, but obviously believes all the garbage that Al Gore, Ira Einhorn, Ted Kaczynski et al have been spewing for decades. There should really be a law against telling children this kind of crapola as they don't have the experience to understand that they are just being bs'ed.

Agree. He was just a kid, attacked all out of proportion for what he did. Should never have been attacked that way. Those people are just like you, attacking those kids.

He didn't DO anything. Except stand there, in silence. So yeah I'd say the reaction was blown just a bit out of proportion. Understatement.

I guarantee you that Greta will never face even a fraction of the visceral hate that Sandmann got.

The video shows a lot more than that.
No it does not.

The entire video shows him standing and smiling and NOTHING else.

Lefties just imagine loads of context to his grin when to normal people it was just a patient if somewhat confused smile. It's because of the hat.

Oh, and the white skin. Can't forget that.

If this kid had been from DC or NYC, I wouldn't think twice. But he lives in Covington, Ky, goes to a high school where students wear black face at basketball games against all black teams and the state is known for racism. I have relatives who live in that area. Sandman and those white kids in that group have racist issues.

Tarred by association. You wouldn't have a problem with someone saying that a young black man has violence issues because he lives in an all black inner city neighborhood and goes to a school where white students are known to be treated badly? You're judging him like racists judge black kids.

I do not think that climate change will destroy us at all. That does not change that you are no better informed than her.

Where do you get your information on climate change? Have you ever read any actual scientific literature on the topic? Have you ever looked at the data for yourself and not just taken the word of your party and the right wing press?

I have within the limits of my status as a layman on the subject. There is both for-and-against the anthropomorphic cause theory, and no consensus outside the political realm.

I have no doubt the climate is changing. The argument is over why.

What does plant life breathe, and produce in return?

Next question - Why does "the global warming/cooling/ozone/seas rising over Martha's Vineyard school of thought" change its story every time the previous one fails?

I have within the limits of my status as a layman on the subject. There is both for-and-against the anthropomorphic cause theory, and no consensus outside the political realm.

and as long as we keep fighting about the why we will never do anything to prepare for the changing climate.

Such a question highlights you lack of knowledge on the subject.

Next question - Why does "the global warming/cooling/ozone/seas rising over Martha's Vineyard school of thought" change its story every time the previous one fails?

What the hell are you even talking about?

LOL the left constantly attack children. Look at them now.
Disingenuous hacks

and as long as we keep fighting about the why we will never do anything to prepare for the changing climate.

Such a question highlights you lack of knowledge on the subject.

What the hell are you even talking about?
BK has a habit of speaking in tongues

Forum List

Back