The ACA is the 3rd. rail for the GOP

Although I DO feel sorry for those folks who will either go bankrupt or actually die, I hope that the GOP carries out its "repeal the ACA" mantra.........NOTHING will destroy the GOP quicker than such a partisan move...........

You will note that republicans ONLY run on the promise to repeal,,,,,,but when they want to hold on to their sorry-assed elected position, they scurry like roaches in sunlight.

Oh they are dead set on taking away our healthcare...even though they campaigned on NOT doing so just a few months ago.

Leach, Obama's fascist care is an overpriced insurance con. It provides no care at all. The quality of actual care has declined radically since fascist care was illegally imposed.
Pure bullshit. You'll say anything to attack healthcare

The quality has not declined at all but the affordability has.

Quality has declined precipitously.

Declining Quality of Care | Obamacare: IT'S NOT WORKING.

ObamaCare contributes to decline in quality care

WashPo-ABC Poll: Healthcare Is Getting Worse Under Obamacare

Although I DO feel sorry for those folks who will either go bankrupt or actually die, I hope that the GOP carries out its "repeal the ACA" mantra.........NOTHING will destroy the GOP quicker than such a partisan move...........

You will note that republicans ONLY run on the promise to repeal,,,,,,but when they want to hold on to their sorry-assed elected position, they scurry like roaches in sunlight.

You poor boy....you still think that there is a difference in the political class. How cute.

Oh they are dead set on taking away our healthcare...even though they campaigned on NOT doing so just a few months ago.

Leach, Obama's fascist care is an overpriced insurance con. It provides no care at all. The quality of actual care has declined radically since fascist care was illegally imposed.

Bullshit blogs and Tom fucking Price?

N$%$%# Please

I do agree with your assessment of the republicans and their repeal mantra.
Hopefully the states and the healthcare industry will figure out a solution for affordable healthcare.
Keep the feds out of it and I'll bet they can come up with solutions.

I have two advantages on you.

I do Insurance EVERYDAY.
In the last 5 years I've had 3 strokes.
Anaphylactic shock.
Knee surgeries.

I've regained everything.

You couldn't be more wrong.

You poor boy....you still think that there is a difference in the political class. How cute.

Yeah.......you're one of those that votes republicans and then claims an "independent mind".........Rather full of shit, don't you think?............lol

Bullshit blogs and Tom fucking Price?

N$%$%# Please

Moron Stalinist, attack the messenger when you are defeated.

"The Hill" is FAR more reputable than the NY Times or CNN.

Hopefully the states and the healthcare industry will figure out a solution for affordable healthcare.

I've got it.

What if we had a "free market" where people bought health care directly from providers? You know, the same way we buy food, gasoline, housing, and all the other things that manage to be affordable?

Yeah.......you're one of those that votes republicans and then claims an "independent mind".........Rather full of shit, don't you think?............lol

LOL, you think everyone is hypocrite like yourself.
Me? I know full well that I am in no way represented by either side.

The problem for more liberal states that decide to implement most aspects of the ACA, is that they will be flooded with re-locations from states like AL, MS, and TN, etc.

I do Insurance EVERYDAY.
Anaphylactic shock.
Knee surgeries.

Anecdotal stories are fun.

Evidence though is based on far more.

Obamacare Undermines Physicians, Quality of Care

I do Insurance EVERYDAY.
Anaphylactic shock.
Knee surgeries.

You run with Stories, I'll continue with my daily experiences.

LOL, you think everyone is hypocrite like yourself.
Me? I know full well that I am in no way represented by either side.

As you ALSO ASSume that I simply love the ACA and ALL liberal policies.

I have lived in other countries and I know that our health system delivery is a catastrophe and an embarrassment.

I've got it.

What if we had a "free market" where people bought health care directly from providers? You know, the same way we buy food, gasoline, housing, and all the other things that manage to be affordable?
I would like to see healthcare crossing state lines in competition for business, have a pool for preexisting conditions.

Rather "ironic" that the above nitwit cites the Heritage Foundation for his "education:....The same conservative outfit that PROMOTED the Mandate...lol
Assuring Affordable Health Care for All Americans | The Heritage ...
How the Heritage Foundation, a Conservative Think Tank, Promoted ...

Where Did The Idea Of Obamacare Come From? A Defense - Forbes

Forum List

Back