🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The ad that will save Newsom in the California recall

1630803303130.png

What's on the top of voters' minds right now is they don't want California to turn into Florida or Texas. They don't want a governor who will enable anti-vaxxers to endanger everyone else

It's become the issue in the recall because for voters, it's the issue in life, in general. It's the thing at the top of everyone's mind
Anti-Vaxxers aren't the ones spreading the disease....the vaccinated and the illegals are baby.

When you jumped into the conversation about who started it. Dont back pedal now. :lol:

"YOU said it's the Republicans fault, but Newsome, and the Legislature are not Republican."

There was no commentary about who started it til post #28, when YOU brought it into the conversation.

and I was posting long before that.

Are you admitting you derailed the thread?

There was no commentary about who started it til post #28, when YOU brought it into the conversation.

and I was posting long before that.

Are you admitting you derailed the thread?
No asshole. You are the one that brought it up. :lol:

"that's the reason for the recall."

slamming Elder for having a “radically different” approach to vaccines than Newsom and for pushing “deadly conspiracy theories” about the virus

Same shit that took trump down. These guys just keep doubling down on their stupid. Go figure

slamming Elder for having a “radically different” approach to vaccines than Newsom and for pushing “deadly conspiracy theories” about the virus

If it's an ad that saves someone, or destroys someone, then there's something very wrong with "democracy" there.

. .. . since we have empirical evidence, and WE KNOW, that it makes no difference how you treat the virus, mitigation efforts or no, the only thing that matters is how you treat your people and businesses.

If you lock things down, and revoke freedom. . you will destroy your economy. If you don't, you will prosper.

That is all there is to it.

What's on the top of voters' minds right now is they don't want California to turn into Florida or Texas. They don't want a governor who will enable anti-vaxxers to endanger everyone else

It's become the issue in the recall because for voters, it's the issue in life, in general. It's the thing at the top of everyone's mind

They don't need to worry about that, they have just as many infected illegals pouring into CA as any other State.

The repubs are the reason for the recall. CA is great.

Yeah, my neighbor went out to L.A. to work for a bit more than a month. Said everywhere he went in L.A., except Beverly Hills, smelled like piss. If that's great you can keep it.

Yeah, my neighbor went out to L.A. to work for a bit more than a month. Said everywhere he went in L.A., except Beverly Hills, smelled like piss. If that's great you can keep it.

LA isn't the only place in CA. I don't even like LA. Tell your neighbor to at least be smart enough to go to other areas. LA is its on little fucked up world.

CA would be a fucking wreck after some Drumpf supporting governor. It would be like Texas or Florida.

Isn't that where all the sane people from CA are moving to? Oh and don't forget a shit ton of CA companies. Oh, I almost forgot TWO congressional seats. LMAO

LA isn't the only place in CA. I don't even like LA. Tell your neighbor to at least be smart enough to go to other areas. LA is its on little fucked up world.

It's not his choice, he's a construction superintendent and goes where his company sends him. At least they gave him a reprieve and sent him to Nashville for the next 3 months. But from what I've see reported all the major cities in CA have the same problems.

Forum List

Back