🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The ad that will save Newsom in the California recall

ca has been going down hill for quite a while...it will never be like it once was .....

Yeah it was once called the Golden State because of the gold strikes. Now it's because of the color of the showers the homeless are giving the streets and sidewalks every day.

US national debt will soon hit 30 Trillion.

I say we sell CA to the aliens to settle the debt, and they can take the resources and body snatch & anal prob. the residents. . . .

Then the rest of the nation her children will be solvent.
If you sold CA to the aliens the rest of the country would starve to death. :lol:

slamming Elder for having a “radically different” approach to vaccines than Newsom and for pushing “deadly conspiracy theories” about the virus

Sounds like a Democrat plan, when the healthcare workers that don't want a shot walk off the job you then have a bigger problem...wise move.

You really are an asshole. And being as dumb as you are, that is a terrible combination. CA is the most populous state, it is the Golden State and jerks like you don't have the balls to post where you grew up (if you ever have) and reside today.

Leftism has destroyed some of the most beautiful areas on the entire planet.

If you sold CA to the aliens the rest of the country would starve to death. :lol:
I doubt that very very much.

California doesn't really produce anything but luxury produce and specialty items.

It doesn't produce the "meat & potatoes," that the nation eats. It produces the masses of specialty crops, and the large variety of fruits and veggies.

Anyone that has driven across country knows, the REAL farmers are in the upper & lower mid-west. The potatoes are out in Idaho. The dairy is elsewhere. . . certainty you folks aren't necessary for our pork, chickens, beef or dairy. We don't need you for corn, wheat, beans. . . etc. All you do is fruits and veggies.

As far as the specialty crops? We would still have a lot from Mexico, and the Great Lakes basin, along with N. England would pick up the slack, along with Iberia.

Of course, prices would take a hit, but we would get along fine with out ya.

Starve? Hell no.

Don't over estimate your importance. If you weren't so busy stealing water from surrounding states, you wouldn't be able to grow shit.

I doubt that very very much.

California doesn't really produce anything but luxury produce and specialty items.

It doesn't produce the "meat & potatoes," that the nation eats. It produces the masses of specialty crops, and the large variety of fruits and veggies.

Anyone that has driven across country knows, the REAL farmers are in the upper & lower mid-west. The potatoes are out in Idaho. The dairy is elsewhere. . . certainty you folks aren't necessary for our pork, chickens, beef or dairy. We don't need you for corn, wheat, beans. . . etc. All you do is fruits and veggies.

As far as the specialty crops? We would still have a lot from Mexico, and the Great Lakes basin, along with N. England would pick up the slack, along with Iberia.

Of course, prices would take a hit, but we would get along fine with out ya.

Starve? Hell no.

Don't over estimate your importance. If you weren't so busy stealing water from surrounding states, you wouldn't be able to grow shit.
You guys wouldn't even have internet if CA was sold. :lol:

CA would do better than the entire US put together if we left the union.

You ever hear of Bell labs?

Ma bell ring any bell for ya?

My father was working for ATT before they split that company up the first time. . . before MCI, Sprint, and all the local carriers and baby Bells split off. Hell, when I was a barely a teenager on my C64, and Bill and Steve were newly college drop outs out of college, I was already using my dad's IBM to get. . . "on-line." There was no such thing as an internet back then, but you could "connect," to colleges and businesses. . why? Because of ATT & IBM.

And ATT? They are in Texas numb nuts. And IBM? New York.
Ok so you guys will have dialup. :lol:

Ok so you guys will have dialup. :lol:
That horse has kinda of left the barn, hasn't it?

By that logic. . . if you don't have Michigan. . . I guess you will be relegated to horse and buggy?

:dunno:

. . . but, I suppose that is all right, that's a "green technology," and you folks in California are into that renewable technology, aren't ya?

:auiqs.jpg:

Sure, as long as the wind doesn't blow and nonboring states don't cut off your water supply.

Go ahead, after we cut off CA's water supply you dumb asses will come crawling back ON YOUR KNEES! :auiqs.jpg:

I wish there was a way punish Newsome for his sorry ass example but now is not the time. CA would become a hell hole if we had some Drumpf supporting dimwit as gov.
California is already a hellhole. That’s why I left three years ago. The only thing I miss is sailing on the Pacific ocean

Forum List

Back