The American Middle Class, a Century ago

May I suggest.......books?

How do you suggest we lower the crime rate, while not giving up the safety of having laws ?
First of all....give up our failed war on drugs

So in other words, just allow the crime right, and go back to the way that you say it was in 1915 right ?
Why would I be in an environment that is supposedly hundreds of times worse per the population ?
Nope......just apply the edict of no harm, no foul

You want to do drugs? it's your problem
Someone sells you drugs? Not my problem

How about you want to kill somebody, its your problem.
Somebody kills you, its your problem ?

You cant fuck with the brain without consequences.

You fail to understand no harm, no foul

How do you suggest we lower the crime rate, while not giving up the safety of having laws ?

So in other words, just allow the crime right, and go back to the way that you say it was in 1915 right ?
Why would I be in an environment that is supposedly hundreds of times worse per the population ?

When you fuck with your brain, your body harms other people while not thinking, it also can't operate machinery without killing somebody, which is one thing we do everyday.

When you fuck with your brain, your body harms other people while not thinking, it also can't operate machinery without killing somebody, which is one thing we do everyday.

Reefer Madness

I got some dummy trying to tell me that Bernie Sanders's ideas today, was how it was in the early 1900s and that built the middle class somehow.

First of all that's not true...The middle class existed back then because of these conditions.

1. The way we did things in the early 1900s is far, far, far, undisputedly cheaper and less expensive than the way that we do them today.

2 In the early 1900s, the regulations that exist today, didn't exist back then, there was very few of the laws back then, that are here today, in regards to Business.

3. The Demographics of the USA in the early 1900s was from Educated Western Europe, not from every rat hole in the world that grows Bananas and has Kids making Kids, with a Median age in the Teens.

4. We had less than 30 % of the population back then, than what we have today.

5. In the early 1900s, if you didn't shut the f)uck up and obey the school teacher, you got your pants pulled down and you got your a)ss paddled and made to wear a Dunce cap and when you got home, your a)ss got paddled again.

6. There was no high crime ghettos in America a hundred years ago, and when you got convicted of something, the fat lady sang.

7. There was nowhere near the strain on the social structure back then than what exists today, because back then people knew to act....
Behaviorally, the people back then in the BIG CITY... was somewhere in the neighborhood of how people in the suburbs act today.... only they were much more generous back then because the dangers of generosity didn't exist back then.

8. Back then, when somebody gave you a Job, you took it, period... and you didn't go "boo hoo I don't like the idea of the job you're offering me"

9. When you turned 18, if you were male, you went in the Military.

It doesn't matter what policies you make, its not possible to make the middle class like YOU THINK it was, a hundred years ago in America, working with this today.
Your take on history, pretty goddamned awful.

And not accurate of course.

World History since 1900: The Last Days of the Gilded Age (1900-1914) - by Miles Hodges

Forum List

Back