The American people are not even paying attention to all this Russia nonsense

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I was about to bring it up with the secretary at my law firm, but then I realized she would have just looked at me funny because this story is not even on her radar.

And then I realized, the vast majority of Americans are just like her, living their lives, oblivious to the mainstream media's desperate attempt to get people to pay attention to this story.

I was about to bring it up with the secretary at my law firm, but then I realized she would have just looked at me funny because this story is not even on her radar.

And then I realized, the vast majority of Americans are just like her, living their lives, oblivious to the mainstream media's desperate attempt to get people to pay attention to this story.

lol,
maybe Americans are paying more attention to Trump's calamitous policy failures.

lol,
maybe Americans are paying more attention to Trump's calamitous policy failures.
Like what, pulling out of the Paris Agreement?

That move alone will save hundreds of thousands of American jobs, and save American taxpayers trillions of dollars.

lol,
Like what, pulling out of the Paris Agreement?

That move alone will save hundreds of thousands of American jobs, and save American taxpayers trillions of dollars.

Saving trillions for pulling out of a "voluntary" agreement? Are you retarded? Seriously?

You decided that she didn't care. The fact is that what the Russians did was attack our system of government. Polling does indicate voters do care about the Russia situation. That is one of the reasons Trump's approval ratings have dropped.

You repeat a lie a million times and people start to believe it. Sounds like you don't care if it's really true.

Nonsense, Because you say so.

Trump could hand this country over to putin and russian tanks could be rolling down our streets and you'd scream nonsense.

You're a traitor because your mind is closed to the defense of your nation.

Trump could hand this country over to putin and russian tanks could be rolling down our streets and you'd scream nonsense.

The Clintons actually handed over 20% of North America's uranium supply to the Russians, in exchange for a bribe, and I don't see you complaining about it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

The Clintons actually handed over 20% of North America's uranium supply to the Russians, in exchange for a bribe, and I don't see you complaining about it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

That's because it's horseshit.

The NEW YORK TIMES is horseshit?

Okay, so Americans aren't paying any attention to this Comey/Russian stuff?

Then I guess Trump's abysmal 39% approval rating must be the result of everything else Trump is or isn't doing.

Okay, so Americans aren't paying any attention to this Comey/Russian stuff?

Then I guess Trump's abysmal 39% approval rating must be the result of everything else Trump is or isn't doing.
Your polls predicted a Hillary landslide.

Horseshit is horseshit no matter what horse it falls out of.

Horseshit is horseshit no matter what horse it falls out of.
OK, well you just threw the biggest newspaper in the world under the bus, a newspaper that is totally biased towards liberal Democrats by the way, because you refuse to believe the truth about Hillary Clinton.

Your credibility is now completely shot. Don't expect anyone to ever believe a word out of your lying mouth.

lol,

Which "failures" are those?

Forum List

Back