The American Resurgence

Should Federal Income Tax Be Eliminated for Earnings Below $150,000

• Total voters
I am surprised to see you vote "yes"
Why?

Well. The problem with the income tax is that the assumption is made that the federal government owns us, controls us, controls 100% of our income, and sets the terms for which we may keep a certain percentage if we obey their rules and make ourselves vulnerable to everything it does.
That doesnt tell me why you think they should only tax the ambitious.

Why do you think only families making over 150,000 are ambitious?

Why do you assume a family making over 150,000 is ambitious?
What would be a proper way to describe them? Since the most irrelevant part of my post is so important and all :rolleyes:

Why not just use the dollar amount and not attach an adjective to them.

The American Resurgence can only be achieved through a revolutionary reform of the US Federal Tax Code.

It is time for wealth redistribution from the Federal Government to every single American Citizen through exempting every American Family from Income Tax if they earn less than $150,000 per annum.

The elimination of the Federal Gasoline Tax will end the War on The American Motorist because American Families have been over taxed by high spending - high spending administration for far too long.

The New American Revolution beats in the hearts and minds of the American People who want their taxes back, their jobs back and their country back.

Cutting Payroll Taxes will reduce the cost of employing American Workers and will reduce the cost differential between creating Jobs in America and creating Jobs outside of America.

We are adding $4,188,972,073 to the debt every single day and you want to take even more revenue away?

No thanks
I'm sure that there are 4 billion dollars of federal spending that can be repurposed away from its unconstitutional task and spent reducing the debt.

Why?

Well. The problem with the income tax is that the assumption is made that the federal government owns us, controls us, controls 100% of our income, and sets the terms for which we may keep a certain percentage if we obey their rules and make ourselves vulnerable to everything it does.
They always used to call them the fortunate... Reagan made it acceptable to blame the poor. Deplorable.
I woudl think "fortunate" would be a good way to describe some. The ones that earn it? No way.
Reagan made a lot of malarkey acceptable. One of our worst Presidents.
There are all kinds of things that can go wrong... And do.

That is easy.

Tax cuts always cost the country revenue.

The 10 years before the first Bush II tax cut tax revenue increased an average of 6.61% per year.
The 10 years after the first Bush II tax cut tax revenue increased by an average of 1.87%.

Which of those numbers seem better to you?
the second one

Which explains why you are a Trump zealot.

Thanks for playing! :11_2_1043:

Jesus Christ. I cant even be against high taxation without some retarded mother fucker bringing up our dumb ass president.
Grow up, dipshit.

Sorry, but when you blow the Trump horn of tax cuts but no spending cuts, you get called what you are.

Dude, i want to cut the fed govt down like 75% Dont give me your bullshit excuses for your tunnel vision.

I must have missed those post of your complaining about the spending

Why?

What would be a proper way to describe them? Since the most irrelevant part of my post is so important and all :rolleyes:

Ambitious is quicker than saying "those that make 150,000 dollars or more"
Ambitious seems to work just fine. Until some semantic asshole wants to break down a post letter by letter ;)

The American Resurgence can only be achieved through a revolutionary reform of the US Federal Tax Code.

It is time for wealth redistribution from the Federal Government to every single American Citizen through exempting every American Family from Income Tax if they earn less than $150,000 per annum.

The elimination of the Federal Gasoline Tax will end the War on The American Motorist because American Families have been over taxed by high spending - high spending administration for far too long.

The New American Revolution beats in the hearts and minds of the American People who want their taxes back, their jobs back and their country back.

Cutting Payroll Taxes will reduce the cost of employing American Workers and will reduce the cost differential between creating Jobs in America and creating Jobs outside of America.

We are adding $4,188,972,073 to the debt every single day and you want to take even more revenue away?

No thanks
I'm sure that there are 4 billion dollars of federal spending that can be repurposed away from its unconstitutional task and spent reducing the debt.

I am sure there is as well.

Too bad nobody will vote for the people that actually want to do so.

the second one

Jesus Christ. I cant even be against high taxation without some retarded mother fucker bringing up our dumb ass president.
Grow up, dipshit.

Sorry, but when you blow the Trump horn of tax cuts but no spending cuts, you get called what you are.

Dude, i want to cut the fed govt down like 75% Dont give me your bullshit excuses for your tunnel vision.

You miss a lot.

Ambitious seems to work just fine. Until some semantic asshole wants to break down a post letter by letter ;)

Come now, do not play games. You know you choose the word on purpose, don't be shy.

Grow up, dipshit.

You miss a lot.

That is probably true, I tend to get locked into just a few threads and they take up all my time on this forum

Come now, do not play games. You know you choose the word on purpose, don't be shy.
Because i think those that earn a lot of money are ambitious? Why would i be shy about that? You are starting to bore me.

No thanks

I do, every single time.

Oh, I see what you're asking. The poll itself was limited to the terms of its author. So I was obligated to conform to his terms in order to vote.

I want a 0% income tax for everyone. But there was not an option for that.

About the ambitious. That's another quirk I have. What we really have is central economic planning by a central bank. Places like the Silicon Valley are tied at the hip to the fed's printing press. They get that money and that raises inflation out there and everyone ends up homeless and unable to afford to eat..The rich people always get the fed's money first and they get to put it into the economy as they wish. And in theor interests. We get none of it. all we get is the tax bill on the interest of the Treasury Bond.

What we also have aside from entral economic planning by a central bank is inflationism. Deficit finiancing. Interventionism. Corporatism. We have a planned economy.

That's not ambition.

Because i think those that earn a lot of money are ambitious? Why would i be shy about that? You are starting to bore me.

I am sort of like baseball...

BJ9Er4ICIAEgAXn.jpg

Great! How we supposed to run the country? On smiles and sunshine ?

Even the current tax code ain’t enough to pay the bills .

and you cared under Obama when?? oh never

show me the last time tax cuts didn't grow the economy over the next 5-10 years

That is easy.

The 10 years before the first Bush II tax cut tax revenue increased an average of 6.61% per year.
The 10 years after the first Bush II tax cut tax revenue increased by an average of 1.87%.

you care to provide a link for those numbers?

Federal Tax Revenue by Source, 1934 - 2018 - Tax Foundation

Would you like me to do the math for you also?

You realize in those last 10 years you had 9/11 which caused a recession and the housing market collapsed due to affirmative action housing (aka lending to people who cant pay).

Thanks to government overspending. Nice of you to notice.

No thanks

I do, every single time.

Sweet, another Gary voter! :beer:

Oh, I see what you're asking. The poll itself was limited to the terms of its author. So I was obligated to conform to his terms in order to vote.

I want a 0% income tax for everyone. But there was not an option for that.

About the ambitious. That's another quirk I have. What we really have is central economic planning by a central bank. Places like the Silicon Valley are tied at the hip to the fed's printing press. They get that mnoney and that raises inflation out there and everyone ends up homeless and unable to afford to eat.. The rich people always fget the fed's money forst and they get to put it into the economy as the ywish. We get none of it.. all we get is the tax bill on the interest of the Treasury Bond.

What we also have aside from entral economic planning by a central bank is inflationism. Deficit finiancing. Interventionism. Corporatism. We have a planned economy.

That's not ambition.
Well, i guess thats fair. I was actually thinking of people that worked their way to the top. The guy that worked to put himself through school to have a good life..
Not everyone is a corporatist asshole.

No thanks

I do, every single time.

People like baseball dont vote on the mentally retarded ;)
garyjohnsn.jpg

And gary johnson voters have the gall to say someone else isnt "presidential?"

and you cared under Obama when?? oh never

show me the last time tax cuts didn't grow the economy over the next 5-10 years

That is easy.

you care to provide a link for those numbers?

Federal Tax Revenue by Source, 1934 - 2018 - Tax Foundation

Would you like me to do the math for you also?

You realize in those last 10 years you had 9/11 which caused a recession and the housing market collapsed due to affirmative action housing (aka lending to people who cant pay).

The ten years before Reagan tax cuts tax revenue grew at a rate of 12.41%, the ten years after them it was 5.68%

But I am sure you have an excuse for that as well.

No thanks

I do, every single time.

People like baseball dont vote on the mentally retarded ;)

And gary johnson voters have the gall to say someone else isnt "presidential?"

Yeah, he is a bit weird, but he was the only candidate for a smaller government. A vote for anyone but him was a vote for bigger government.

Forum List

Back