The American Resurgence

Should Federal Income Tax Be Eliminated for Earnings Below $150,000

• Total voters
The American Resurgence can only be achieved through a revolutionary reform of the US Federal Tax Code.

It is time for wealth redistribution from the Federal Government to every single American Citizen through exempting every American Family from Income Tax if they earn less than $150,000 per annum.

The elimination of the Federal Gasoline Tax will end the War on The American Motorist because American Families have been over taxed by high spending - high spending administration for far too long.

The New American Revolution beats in the hearts and minds of the American People who want their taxes back, their jobs back and their country back.

Cutting Payroll Taxes will reduce the cost of employing American Workers and will reduce the cost differential between creating Jobs in America and creating Jobs outside of America.

We are adding $4,188,972,073 to the debt every single day and you want to take even more revenue away?

No thanks
I'm sure that there are 4 billion dollars of federal spending that can be repurposed away from its unconstitutional task and spent reducing the debt.

I am sure there is as well.

Too bad nobody will vote for the people that actually want to do so.
I do, every single time.

Sweet, another Gary voter! :beer:
Nope.

We are adding $4,188,972,073 to the debt every single day and you want to take even more revenue away?

No thanks
I'm sure that there are 4 billion dollars of federal spending that can be repurposed away from its unconstitutional task and spent reducing the debt.

I do, every single time.

Nope.

He was the only smaller government candidate on ballots in every state.

If we ditch the income tax, we have to find another way to fund certain things. I'm not anti-government. I'm pro-small government.

For instance, while I oppose federal welfare (both democrat and Republican welfare) because they aren''t authorized in the constitution. The fact remains that the States do have the power, though. And, really, the moral duty to take care of theiur citizens if they need help.

How do we fund that without an income tax? You have to fund it.

I do, every single time.

Nope.

I didn't vote for anyone on the ballot. The only real small government type I know that would carry through with reducing small government is Me.

How many electoral votes did he get? Did he get any?

Not that I know of. Our system of winner take all was well designed to keep anyone from upsetting the uni-party we have now

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Oh. I was just wondering.

Ron Paul wasn't on the ballot but he picked up 1 electoral vote. That's who I wrote in. There's still some refuseniks out there.

How many electoral votes did he get? Did he get any?

Not that I know of. Our system of winner take all was well designed to keep anyone from upsetting the uni-party we have now

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Oh. I was just wondering.

Ron Paul wasn't on the ballot but he picked up 1 electoral vote. That's who I wrote in. There's still some refuseniks out there.

Our current system is terrible and discourages people from voting in my opinion. In almost all states you know before the election who is going to win the state and a vote for anyone but them is a wasted vote.

Great! How we supposed to run the country? On smiles and sunshine ?

Even the current tax code ain’t enough to pay the bills .

and you cared under Obama when?? oh never

show me the last time tax cuts didn't grow the economy over the next 5-10 years
That's easy shit for brains! Bush tax cuts of 2001 & 2003 followed by the Great Recession which officially began in Dec 2007 according to the (NBER) which is well within your span of 5 -10 year bullshit claim!

Thirsty for some more Far Right Wing horse piss?

That's easy shit for brains! Bush tax cuts of 2001 & 2003 followed by the Great Recession which officially began in Dec 2007 according to the (NBER) which is well within your span of 5 -10 year bullshit claim!

As a Lib do you even understand your own avatar?

If Taxes increase Politicians should be paid less
If Debt increases Politicians should be paid less
If Waste increases Politicians should be paid less

In Great Britain following the First World War Financial Secretary to The Treasury Stanley Baldwin donated a large percentage of his family fortune towards repaying Britain's War Debts. The man became Prime Minister 3 times. Well Politicians could do something similar they wont though but it is still a idea that could be circulated to our fellow citizens.

It is time the American People demanded smaller government that concentrates on serving the public trust, balancing the budget through eliminating duplication across Federal Bureaucracies.

Reducing the need for welfare through making work pay through a systematic programme of tax reduction and tax elimination.

If people have more money in their pockets they will ultimately spend it which then ultimately ends up in the Governments pockets anyway.

The USA is crumbling under corrupt regulation, over taxation on productive work and enterprise and a open door immigration policy that is imposing greater burden on State and Federal Funds.

Unless we have a real American Revolution the America of tomorrow will be nothing but a ruin.

I will fight to the last to preserve the country I love

the economy was growing but very weak (you guys said we couldn't get more tthan 2% growth any more)
Trump promises 4% growth. Economists say no way.

As for tax cuts, it's gonna be a deficit short term (1-2 years) but it will be greater 2/3+ years....The corporate ones are really gonna help our companies compete against othere here and abroad.....creating jobs and wealth for americans.
Pie in the sky numbers that cannot be accurately predicted, yes.

As a fucking imbecilic far RW nut job and Clown Car Chauffeur of the "GOP" Tribe, you wouldn't recognize a traditional Conservative, would you? I was once a card carrying Young Republican until August 9, 1974, when Nixon took his last ride in Marine 1 from the WH?! Perhaps you'll get to see the sequel by Christmas!

There is nothing I can learn from you about my avatar that I have used for nearly 20 years now. I know EXACTLY what type of dystopian authoritarian and nationalistic regime my avatar represents and put it out front as a fucking warning to useful idiots just like yourself, just so they can save themselves some embarrassment and me some time responding to their stupidity. Have you done your two minutes of hate today ass wipe? Remember to attack all of your scapegoats like Goldstein daily, shit for brains...there's a good tool!

You seem to a bit sensitive.....a bit tense. Perhaps this sort of thing isn't your cup of tea? I'm not a Republican son, sorry but your feminine intuition seems to have let you down there. Anger reveals lack of any real intellectual debate skills. Perhaps you should kill yourself?

Most of the Federal Government is unconstitutional. They are not supposed to have that power. They shouldnt and they still get more power every day.
A real revolution needs to consist of putting the fed gov back in their damn place. Not discriminating against ambitious people.

Indeed.we live in a facist dictatership.the constitution has been spat on by all the criminals in washington,the zionists AIPAC you worship.:rolleyes:
You always say that and i have no idea why

its comedy gold if you SERIOUSLY dont think we live in a facist dictatership and all the politicians in washington are not criminals,the other one i wont even touch you;re so much in denial mode on.
:abgg2q.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Flat tax on absolutely every person in the country on every single source of income. No more progressive taxation.

Well I am in favour of Tax Cuts across the board the Federal Government should cancel Foreign Aid and return Education Department responsibilities to the States.

Deport all Foreign born criminals living in US Correctional Facilities.

Abolishing Federal Departments in Housing, Education, Health and return the powers to the States where they truly belong.

Reduce the number of Federal Government bureaucrats who are not involved in Justice, Defence, Foreign Affairs departments.

The American Tax Code needs to be made simpler and lower benefiting everybody. Rewarding Families who do well and no longer penalising Families who work and contribute to their communities and to America at large.
Hey..well cool! If I'm a French citizen..and I rob three banks...shoot some folks...I get sent back to Paris? Vraiment..Les etats unis est tres bon!

Sounds entirely unworkable to me. I like a tax code that addresses the wage inequality in the US. Working class poor..and these days..that's up to about $60,000 a year..should be tax exempt, IMO. I voted yes on the poll..in principle. But half that would be my goal.

Real world check...most of the extreme stuff just won't work...voters LIKE free stuff. They like most of what they get from the govt.--and would like more.

I would never advocate giving up on what I see as the State's responsibility to the young--and I see education as a right, not a privilege. Public health is the public's business..and the govt. is supposed to be our bitch.

But absent a real revolution...Jefferson is not going to be let out of the box--and Hamilton will still have the last laugh.

If Taxes increase Politicians should be paid less
If Debt increases Politicians should be paid less
If Waste increases Politicians should be paid less

In Great Britain following the First World War Financial Secretary to The Treasury Stanley Baldwin donated a large percentage of his family fortune towards repaying Britain's War Debts. The man became Prime Minister 3 times. Well Politicians could do something similar they wont though but it is still a idea that could be circulated to our fellow citizens.

It is time the American People demanded smaller government that concentrates on serving the public trust, balancing the budget through eliminating duplication across Federal Bureaucracies.

Reducing the need for welfare through making work pay through a systematic programme of tax reduction and tax elimination.

If people have more money in their pockets they will ultimately spend it which then ultimately ends up in the Governments pockets anyway.

The USA is crumbling under corrupt regulation, over taxation on productive work and enterprise and a open door immigration policy that is imposing greater burden on State and Federal Funds.

Unless we have a real American Revolution the America of tomorrow will be nothing but a ruin.

I will fight to the last to preserve the country I love
Hey...I agree! Let's suggest to Trump that he donate 75% of his familie's gross worth--to put towards the deficit!

Yup..that would be the day I buy a MAGA hat!

Of course, we all know the odds of that happening....

Wait Pelosi was the leader in 07, don't tell me there were problems.....interesting

Forum List

Back