The American Resurgence

Should Federal Income Tax Be Eliminated for Earnings Below $150,000

• Total voters
Great! How we supposed to run the country? On smiles and sunshine ?

Even the current tax code ain’t enough to pay the bills .

and you cared under Obama when?? oh never

show me the last time tax cuts didn't grow the economy over the next 5-10 years

1. The economy was already growing
2. “Tax cuts” aren’t bad , but devil is in the details . Who’s getting the cuts? How is the budget effected ?
the economy was growing but very weak (you guys said we couldn't get more tthan 2% growth any more)
Trump promises 4% growth. Economists say no way.

As for tax cuts, it's gonna be a deficit short term (1-2 years) but it will be greater 2/3+ years....The corporate ones are really gonna help our companies compete against othere here and abroad.....creating jobs and wealth for americans.

Well if people werent taxed on low and middle incomes they would no longer need welfare benefits.
Yes, taxes are keeping the poor trapped in poverty. They are currently paying 90 percent of their income in taxes, and they are required to pay in platinum. It's really hard to find platinum, so they keep getting their taxes compounded due to late fees. And that is how high federal income taxes on the poor is trapping them in poverty.

If a person earning $10,000 a year wasn't paying such ridiculously high federal income taxes, they would be living high on the hog!

The American Resurgence can only be achieved through a revolutionary reform of the US Federal Tax Code.

It is time for wealth redistribution from the Federal Government to every single American Citizen through exempting every American Family from Income Tax if they earn less than $150,000 per annum.

The elimination of the Federal Gasoline Tax will end the War on The American Motorist because American Families have been over taxed by high spending - high spending administration for far too long.

The New American Revolution beats in the hearts and minds of the American People who want their taxes back, their jobs back and their country back.

Cutting Payroll Taxes will reduce the cost of employing American Workers and will reduce the cost differential between creating Jobs in America and creating Jobs outside of America.
American infrastructure and the middle and working class r ridiculously overdue for help. Any such thing should be accompanied with a new top rate of 50 or 60% on the richest.
Why do you feel that discrimination against the ambitious is the right way to do things?
Why do you disagree with the tax policy of every successful country, super duper? And refuse to recognize history? You dupes are absolutely ridiculous...
Cant answer a question about your cliche talking points, ey?
The brainwash is deep with this one.... Read something. Like my answers...
LOLOLOLOL
define success country...this will be good

That is easy.

Tax cuts always cost the country revenue.

The 10 years before the first Bush II tax cut tax revenue increased an average of 6.61% per year.
The 10 years after the first Bush II tax cut tax revenue increased by an average of 1.87%.

Which of those numbers seem better to you?

American infrastructure and the middle and working class r ridiculously overdue for help. Any such thing should be accompanied with a new top rate of 50 or 60% on the richest.
Why do you feel that discrimination against the ambitious is the right way to do things?
Why do you disagree with the tax policy of every successful country, super duper? And refuse to recognize history? You dupes are absolutely ridiculous...
LOLOLOLOL
Original EU UK Canada Japan Australia New Zealand. American middle class and infrastructure have been slowly going to hell the last 35 years of the rich paying too little under GOP tax rates. Duh..m.

That is easy.

The 10 years before the first Bush II tax cut tax revenue increased an average of 6.61% per year.
The 10 years after the first Bush II tax cut tax revenue increased by an average of 1.87%.

the second one

LOLOLOLOL
Original EU UK Canada Japan Australia New Zealand. American middle class and infrastructure have been slowly going to hell the last 35 years of the rich paying too little under GOP tax rates. Duh..m.

Norway seems to be doing pretty darn good as well.

The American Resurgence can only be achieved through a revolutionary reform of the US Federal Tax Code.

It is time for wealth redistribution from the Federal Government to every single American Citizen through exempting every American Family from Income Tax if they earn less than $150,000 per annum.

The elimination of the Federal Gasoline Tax will end the War on The American Motorist because American Families have been over taxed by high spending - high spending administration for far too long.

The New American Revolution beats in the hearts and minds of the American People who want their taxes back, their jobs back and their country back.

Cutting Payroll Taxes will reduce the cost of employing American Workers and will reduce the cost differential between creating Jobs in America and creating Jobs outside of America.
resurgence of what? bigotry and stupidity?

That is easy.

the second one

Which explains why you are a Trump zealot.

Thanks for playing! :11_2_1043:

I am surprised to see you vote "yes"
Why?

Well. The problem with the income tax is that the assumption is made that the federal government owns us, controls us, controls 100% of our income, and sets the terms for which we may keep a certain percentage if we obey their rules and make ourselves vulnerable to everything it does.

That is easy.

the second one

Jesus Christ. I cant even be against high taxation without some retarded mother fucker bringing up our dumb ass president.
Grow up, dipshit.

Why?

Well. The problem with the income tax is that the assumption is made that the federal government owns us, controls us, controls 100% of our income, and sets the terms for which we may keep a certain percentage if we obey their rules and make ourselves vulnerable to everything it does.
That doesnt tell me why you think they should only tax the ambitious.

That is easy.

you care to provide a link for those numbers?

Why?

They always used to call them the fortunate... Reagan made it acceptable to blame the poor. Deplorable.

Why?

Why do you think only families making over 150,000 are ambitious?

Why do you assume a family making over 150,000 is ambitious?

Why?

They always used to call them the fortunate... Reagan made it acceptable to blame the poor. Deplorable.
I woudl think "fortunate" would be a good way to describe some. The ones that earn it? No way.
Reagan made a lot of malarkey acceptable. One of our worst Presidents.

That is easy.

you care to provide a link for those numbers?

Federal Tax Revenue by Source, 1934 - 2018 - Tax Foundation

Would you like me to do the math for you also?

That is easy.

the second one

Jesus Christ. I cant even be against high taxation without some retarded mother fucker bringing up our dumb ass president.
Grow up, dipshit.

Sorry, but when you blow the Trump horn of tax cuts but no spending cuts, you get called what you are.

Why?

Why do you think only families making over 150,000 are ambitious?

Why do you assume a family making over 150,000 is ambitious?
What would be a proper way to describe them? Since the most irrelevant part of my post is so important and all :rolleyes:

That is easy.

the second one

Grow up, dipshit.

Sorry, but when you blow the Trump horn of tax cuts but no spending cuts, you get called what you are.

Dude, i want to cut the fed govt down like 75% Dont give me your bullshit excuses for your tunnel vision.

Forum List

Back