The American Social Contract Now A Suicide Pact

Over email that did no damage. A mistake made by every Secretary of State for the last 15 years.

Yes let's prosecute all of them. Jesus cons you just have an end of world mentality don't you. Every little thing is blown up in your minds to be the 'end of all creation'.

I say good, go hide. You looked scared, and don't let the bed bugs bite.

My God man! Haven't you destroyed what little bit of credibility you had left?

Please remove your head from Hillary's backside! It's embarrassing!

Yes. Because laughing at rightwingnuts means they've got their heads up Hilary's butt?

Puleeze. Stop projecting. Just because you idolize the fascist bigot isn't our problem.

You need help with all of those psychology terms you don't seem to understand.

I'll sum it up for you.

Hillary is an unrepentant liar.

That is all.

Because this shit has been blown up into something it never was. The woman used work email a little inappropriately, she didn't sell secrets to any enemy I mean get a grip on reality. The FBI investigated and brought no charges, sorry but neither you nor anyone else on 'a message board' trumps the FBI.

It is a nation of laws, if she had been charged I'd say 'ok, she's done, next'. She wasn't. And the fact that people can't let this go, i.e. the Republicans, only demonstrates this is nothing more than a never ending taxpayer paid for witch-hunt on a political opponent of the Republicans.

Bush and Cheney should both have been charged with crimes against humanity but they weren't. So I said "oh well, criminals don't always pay for their crimes", and I moved on. I'm really tired of the whining and the never ending use of taxpayer money and the power of the government by Republicans for purely political purposes and the derps that support every worthless claim and gutless groundless investigation to nowhere.

If you can't win elections by votes then you can't win elections. Stop trying to cheat to win.

More buffoonery?

I'll just go ahead and place you on ignore since you nothing but incomprehensible idiocy to add. Vote for Hillary and when she and her goons strip you of your rights and lock your ass up, remember this warning.

Because this shit has been blown up into something it never was. The woman used work email a little inappropriately, she didn't sell secrets to any enemy I mean get a grip on reality. The FBI investigated and brought no charges, sorry but neither you nor anyone else on 'a message board' trumps the FBI.

It is a nation of laws, if she had been charged I'd say 'ok, she's done, next'. She wasn't. And the fact that people can't let this go, i.e. the Republicans, only demonstrates this is nothing more than a never ending taxpayer paid for witch-hunt on a political opponent of the Republicans.

Bush and Cheney should both have been charged with crimes against humanity but they weren't. So I said "oh well, criminals don't always pay for their crimes", and I moved on. I'm really tired of the whining and the never ending use of taxpayer money and the power of the government by Republicans for purely political purposes and the derps that support every worthless claim and gutless groundless investigation to nowhere.

If you can't win elections by votes then you can't win elections. Stop trying to cheat to win.

More buffoonery?

I'll just go ahead and place you on ignore since you nothing but incomprehensible idiocy to add. Vote for Hillary and when she and her goons strip you of your rights and lock your ass up, remember this warning.

Thank you, I love the ignore list. Generally I reserve it for people who are outright personally abrasive but to each their own. Bye now.

I can always tell a right-wing site, when it crashes my computer.

If you can't warn a person, expect to get ignored.

Sometimes in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another. It is high time to declare our personal independence from any remnant of obligation to those who have spit upon the rule of law. We owe them nothing - not respect, not loyalty, not obedience

What a drama queen

It is very telling, that in a tyrannical sense, that you and your ilk, do not support one of the cornerstones' of American justice; being, all are equal before the law. Even going to the degree as to mock it as mere drama.

The shame of it all, is that you can rejoice in that you have alot of company that agrees with your totally Un-American misguided perceptions; while many others and myself continue to be stout in defense of true justice.

Sometimes in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another. It is high time to declare our personal independence from any remnant of obligation to those who have spit upon the rule of law. We owe them nothing - not respect, not loyalty, not obedience

What a drama queen

It is very telling, that in a tyrannical sense, that you and your ilk, do not support one of the cornerstones' of American justice; being, all are equal before the law. Even going to the degree as to mock it as mere drama.

The shame of it all, is that you can rejoice in that you have alot of company that agrees with your totally Un-American misguided perceptions; while many others and myself continue to be stout in defense of true justice.

Comey just spent 4 1/2 hours explaining why he decided the way he did and why he felt that not bringing charges was treating Clinton equally under the law.

If you missed it or didn't understand what he said, that's on you.

Over email that did no damage. A mistake made by every Secretary of State for the last 15 years.

Yes let's prosecute all of them. Jesus cons you just have an end of world mentality don't you. Every little thing is blown up in your minds to be the 'end of all creation'.

You need demons, the ones in your head appear to be taking a nap so you are looking for new ones.

it's understandable if you realize Issac is a lemming, blindly following his betters without question, hoping for the scraps remaining when they decide to graciously give him a bit of a bump for his faithful service.

Link?

What a drama queen

Comey just spent 4 1/2 hours explaining why he decided the way he did and why he felt that not bringing charges was treating Clinton equally under the law.

I watched the whole thing........including the part where Comey said he didn't know what questions Hillary was asked by the FBI last Sat., when pressed for specifics...........:smoke:.

Yes. Because laughing at rightwingnuts means they've got their heads up Hilary's butt?

Puleeze. Stop projecting. Just because you idolize the fascist bigot isn't our problem.

I'll sum it up for you.

That is all.

funny... that isn't what the FBI said.

she could be the second coming, you'd still vote for the bigoted fascist.

why? because you're an ignoramus.

You need demons, the ones in your head appear to be taking a nap so you are looking for new ones.

it's understandable if you realize Issac is a lemming, blindly following his betters without question, hoping for the scraps remaining when they decide to graciously give him a bit of a bump for his faithful service.

Thanks derp. You know a lot about following don't you. It is in your DNA.

What a drama queen

I watched the whole thing........including the part where Comey said he didn't know what questions Hillary was asked by the FBI last Sat., when pressed for specifics...........:smoke:.

So now you're questioning the integrity of the FBI director?

What a drama queen

So now you're questioning the integrity of the FBI director?

Any individual has integrity, until they don't. Comey has shown where his integrity begins and ends. So, yes, I am.

Thanks derp. You know a lot about following don't you. It is in your DNA.

By your "i know you are, but what am I" herman-esque retort, I know you have nothing else to add.

Wanker.

The people who thought a 3rd rate burglary in the Nixon administration was the "end of all creation" seem to justify the IRS used as a tool to punish political enemies and several obvious felonies committed by the former secretary of state. Obama makes Nixon look like a choir boy but you can't expect low information lefties to even have the intelligence to make a historical comparison.

I'll sum it up for you.

That is all.

funny... that isn't what the FBI said.

she could be the second coming, you'd still vote for the bigoted fascist.

why? because you're an ignoramus.

The FBI Director laid out numerous examples of Hillary's lies!

Are you deaf, dumb, and blind?

Forum List

Back