The angrier Trump gets, the more likely he will run as Third Party.

Will Trump run as an Third Party Candidate?

• Yes, the RNC has pushed him to it.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No, he will be loyal to the GOP.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, because he will win the GOP nomination.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I really don't care....

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Why would he when he's basically leading the polls for the Republican nomination? Not that I think he'll win it, but way too early to talk of him dropping out and running third-party.

Why would he when he's basically leading the polls for the Republican nomination? Not that I think he'll win it, but way too early to talk of him dropping out and running third-party.

He certainly can afford to run,because he is "very rich."

So what? He's still essentially the top Republican contender right now. Why would he consider running third-party?

So what? He's still essentially the top Republican contender right now. Why would he consider running third-party?

You don't play chess do you? Think ahead more that one move. His support will begin to dwindle now.

I predict that he won't be leading in the polls by the end of this week.

I am just not so sure about that.... I watched and heard the loud positive cheers from the knuckledraggers inside the building as The Don once again broke Reagan's sacred 11th commandment (mind you, McCain did this as well, none of them are going to be sainted, I fear).

In fact, it is even possible that The Don "trumps up" two or three more points.

Waiting for new polling information with great
laughing-emoticon.jpg

Last edited:

You don't play chess do you? Think ahead more that one move. His support will begin to dwindle now.

The one thing we can say absolutely for sure is that "Neutron Bomb Don" is the richest man to have ever run for preziduhnt and he has $$$$$ to burn through for the next 17 months without having to beg for a single donor, hence, he is beholden to no mere mortal!

Last edited:

I am just not so sure about that.... I watched and hear the loud positive cheers from the knuckledraggers inside the building as The Don once again broke Reagan's sacred 11th commandment (mind you, McCain did this as well, none of them are going to be sainted, I fear).

laughing-emoticon.jpg

I thought his bump was just about over before he spoke about McCain.

I think m going to beat the Stat man on this one.

I am just not so sure about that.... I watched and hear the loud positive cheers from the knuckledraggers inside the building as The Don once again broke Reagan's sacred 11th commandment (mind you, McCain did this as well, none of them are going to be sainted, I fear).

laughing-emoticon.jpg

I thought his bump was just about over before he spoke about McCain.

I think m going to beat the Stat man on this one.

Yo, I didn't say it was a for sure thing. I wrote:

"...it is even possible that The Don "trumps up" two or three more points."

But indeed, what goes up, must come down. Some people say that to their penis every day.

I expect the Establishment members of the GOP are wringing their hands over Donald. How do you tell someone they are an idiot and not antagonize him enough that he comes back and bites them in the ars.....:cranky:

I LOVE IT!

Except his support continues to grow for the time being.

All the news stations, a lot of the papers, a huge sector of the internet and 6 of the most recent threads here are all talking about Donald Trump.
And people wonder what Trump is doing ... As they watch his every move.

Last edited:
Why would he run third party. He's about to lead all the other spineless jewels by double digits.

The GOP is faced with a huge dilemma. Give Trump the nomination and lose in the General or turn him away and he runs as third party......and lose in the General.

Choose One Please....:confused-84:...:happy-1:

If he's not the candidate, he would likely run as a Trump-lican because he's loyal only to himself.

If not, the RWs can just write him in!

and the republican party will learn what its like to not have the racist base to depend on to win elections.

you cant win with them or without them

Forum List

Back