The Apologize For America To Fill My Aching Heart Left By My Father Who Abandoned Me As A Child Tour

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
What's next after Cuba? Only 8 months left, time is ticking.

Off to the Middle East to show his solidarity against the Jews?

Trip to North Korea to proclaim how much nicer things would be if he could run America like Kim Jung-Un runs North Korea?

Off to Japan to apologize for nuking their cities?

Pilgrimage to Mecca for a little worship time and give some more distorted history lessons on the Crusades?

Read he is considering Hiroshima.

Be the first president to do so since Truman went by proxy

what apology?
Cuban President Raul Castro criticized the United States for what he asserted was America’s violation of human rights. Mr. Castro engaged in a form of moral equivalency when he asserted that the denial of health care and education for all and “equal pay” for women was somehow similar to Cuba’s jailing of political dissidents.

In response to this smear, President Obama said, “I personally would not disagree with him.”

I think that could be construed as an apology for America’s "sins" or inferior moral ways to Cuba’s.

what apology?
Cuban President Raul Castro criticized the United States for what he asserted was America’s violation of human rights. Mr. Castro engaged in a form of moral equivalency when he asserted that the denial of health care and education for all and “equal pay” for women was somehow similar to Cuba’s jailing of political dissidents.

In response to this smear, President Obama said, “I personally would not disagree with him.”

I think that could be construed as an apology for America’s "sins" or inferior moral ways to Cuba’s.
you must not understand what 'apology' means

You must be a defender of a subversive president at any cost?

That is most unsettling because there are tens of millions like you, plus a very dishonest mainstream media.

what apology?

That is most unsettling because there are tens of millions like you, plus a very dishonest mainstream media.
what you quoted is not an apology by any measure. you are just looking to find a way to be butthurt.

what apology?

what you quoted is not an apology by any measure. you are just looking to find a way to be butthurt.

Crawl out from under your rock. You are in major denial. This president is a bastard. He hates America and he has made apologies many times in the past. He goes way, way out of his way not criticize Islamic terrorism. All this a-hole can ever say after hundreds or scores are slaughtered by Islamic terrorists in Europe or America is "we will see to it that those perpetrators if these crimes are brought to justice." What a repugnant coward!!!! What a bull-shitter!!! Plus, how do you bring an Islamic terrorists to justice when his goal is to die in the fight?

You like Barack or you love liberal godless ways or you hate conservative ideas. Fine. We are happy for you. Just admit it.

what apology?

Crawl out from under your rock. You are in major denial. This president is a bastard. He hates America and he has made apologies many times in the past. He goes way, way out of his way not criticize Islamic terrorism. All this a-hole can ever say after hundreds or scores are slaughtered by Islamic terrorists in Europe or America is "we will see to it that those perpetrators if these crimes are brought to justice." What a repugnant coward!!!! What a bull-shitter!!! Plus, how do you bring an Islamic terrorists to justice when his goal is to die in the fight?

You like Barack or you love liberal godless ways or you hate conservative ideas. Fine. We are happy for you. Just admit it.
you're proving my point.

you're proving my point.

Good, I proved your point. It is not exactly "an apology" by the strictest term of the definition. So ogibillim thinks he won some major victory. I am so happy for you.

Now go on pretending all these other matters, scandals and concerns with respect to Obama do not really matter are not real and you and he are still on the path of righteousness. I consider those blinded like you to be a huge reason this nation is in major moral decline and very much in peril towards its enemies. Because you fawn over a-holes and criminals like the current president and the liberal cowardly godless ways. And so does our media which obviously influences those like you. And you are incapable of admitting errors of the past or present.

Last edited:

you're proving my point.

Good, I proved your point. It is not exactly "an apology" by the strictest term of the definition. So ogibillim thinks he won some major victory. I am so happy for you.

Now go on pretending all these other matters, scandals and concerns with respect to Obama do not really matter are not real and you and he are still on the path of righteousness. I consider those blinded like you to be a huge reason this nation is in major moral decline and very much in peril towards its enemies. Because you fawn over a-holes and criminals like the current president and the liberal cowardly godless ways. And so does our media which obviously influences those like you. And you are incapable of admitting errors of the past or present.
It's funny, you attack me as incapable of admitting errors and criticize the president for admission of past mistakes.

you are more controlled by media than i will ever be

Forum List

Back