The Apprentice Is it in the theaters?

I will wait for it to be free on TV
Trump claiming that he was going to sue in order to keep the movie out of the theaters, pretty well guarantees it will be in the theaters.

I doubt I'll pay money to see the movie. I have read a lot about about Trump in his early years. In the New York Times in 1980, Cohn called himself not only Donald's lawyer, but also one of his close friends. This is true and Trump never denied it. Trump would probably never admit being an apprentice to Cohn but Trump has certainly followed in Cohen footstep and has taken his advice to hearth. In the mid 80's Roy Cohen developed aids and was also disbarred. Rumors are that when Trump learned Roy had aids, he distanced himself from him. There is no record of Trump visiting Cohn in the hospital or attending his friend's funeral.

The film examines Trump's career as a real estate businessman in New York in the 1970s and 1980s. Trump has claimed that he will sue to keep it out of the theaters.

It's coming to theaters this Friday.

Enjoy!

There will probably be protesters here and there claiming flesh-eating Jews are behind the movie.

It's coming to theaters this Friday.

Enjoy!

There will probably be protesters here and there claiming flesh-eating Jews are behind the movie.
I know all I want to know about Roy Cohn and Trump. That seems to be the major part of the movie. I pay to see movies in theaters only if they are really something special. I don't think this one will be. Yes, I think there will be a lot of posts on USMB about it.

I know all I want to know about Roy Cohn and Trump. That seems to be the major part of the movie. I pay to see movies in theaters only if they are really something special. I don't think this one will be. Yes, I think there will be a lot of posts on USMB about it.
I know all there is to know about Cohn already. From his days glued to Joe McCarthy's ass all the way to his death from AIDS.

He was a real piece of work.

Forum List

Back