The AR-15 is the Weapon of Choice for Mass Shooters

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
This is a common claim among anti-gun organization – the AR15 / 'assault weapons' are the “weapon of choice” for mass shooters.
The AR-15 is the Weapon of Choice for Mass Shooters. It’s Time to Reinstate the Bipartisan Congressional Assault Weapons Ban.

Year to date (8-9-2024)
339 shootings (on track for 559)
351 killed (on track for 579)
39.2% shootings with 0 deaths
34.8% shootings with 1 death

0 mass shootings with an ‘assault weapon’.
0 mass shootings with an AR15

Why do you anti-gun people let yourselves be lied to?
Why do you repeat the lies?

Mass Shootings in 2024 | Gun Violence Archive
US mass shootings, 1982–2024: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

I think I started a thread by the exact same title over a year ago?
Since then I've come to not care a lick on what gun they use.

The shooters in America will need to make their own choice on how efficient they are with their personal experience.

If they want the largest body count they will be trained to know that the AR-15 guarantees the best results.

Ask any good guy who is intending on becoming a bad guy. This forum has a couple who can say for certain.

Last edited:
The AR-15 is just another rifle and I own one. It is a very accurate weapon.
No Blaster, it's not known as a very accurate weapon, and in any case that's not necessary for American shooters, or shooters of Americans, depending on your priorities?

This is a common claim among anti-gun organization – the AR15 / 'assault weapons' are the “weapon of choice” for mass shooters.
The AR-15 is just another rifle and I own one. It is a very accurate weapon.

The AR-15 is the Devil's Spawn. They must all be melted down in a forge then beaten into AK-47s. :SMILEW~130: :dunno: :scared1:

P1140866.JPG

Forum List

Back