The AR15 IS a weapon of war and IS designed to kill people!!!!!

of course we do,, they are also good for killing commies and all sorts of vermin,,

as for uvalde,, well they are good for killing the shooter there if the cops werent such chicken shits,,

and I guess you didnt know the shooter didnt care about the laws forbidding him from killing children so he most likely wont care about a law saying he cant have an AR,,,
If AR15s weren't available for sale, he wouldn't have had one. They need to be BANNED.

I must run. Be back soon. Remember: If you love children, consider the ban on AR15s. Please. Thank you.

I don't usually include you with the usual progs on here.
I know you aren't as dumb as so many of them when it comes to common sense even though I know you're a Dem still.

I always hear how standing against the govt is impossible because of all their technology & weapons.
I don't buy it at all.
It would not be a stand up fight & that limits the military firepower superiority greatly.
If the 3rd century Taliban that wipe their asses with a bare hand can do it, I think a nation of millions of hunters has a chance, particularly since the rank & file in the military isn't going to be happy about any orders to fire on the freedom loving citizens they identify with.
I just hope it never comes to that but the odds that it will go up everyday.
The modern DC UNiparty agenda is the exact opposite of what the founding fathers gave us & it isn't stopping on it's own.
Going after our kids, cars & freedoms will eventually result in a violent response.

Here......this explains a lot of it....he also talked about this when he filled in for Hugh Hewitt.......current military bases in the U.S. are protected by chain link fences.......and the people who supply and maintain those bases are not left wing morons....they tend to be normal Americans....

Then this...

Kurt Schlichter - Why Democrats Would Lose the Second Civil War, Too

Let’s talk terrain and numbers. Remember the famous red v. blue voting map? There is a lot of red, and in the interior the few blue splotches are all cities like Las Vegas or Denver. That is a lot of territory for a counter-insurgent force to control, and this is critical. The red is where the food is grown, the oil pumped, and through which everything is transported. And that red space is filled with millions of American citizens with small arms, a fairly large percentage of whom have military training.

Remember what two untrained idiots did in Boston with a couple of pistols? They shut a city down. Now multiply that by several million, with better weapons and training.

Let’s look at the counter-insurgent forces in the Democrat oppression scenario should they attempt to misuse our law enforcement and military in an unconstitutional manner to take the rights of American citizens. There are a lot of civilian law enforcement officers, but the vast majority of the agencies are local – sheriffs, small town police departments. They will not be reliable allies in supporting unlawful oppression of their friends and neighbors. The major cities’ police departments are run by Democrat appointees, so the commands would be loyal. But the rank-and-file? A small percentage would be ideologically loyal. More would be loyal because that’s their paycheck – they could be swayed or intimidated to support the rebels. Others would be actively sympathetic to the insurgents. This is true of federal law enforcement agencies as well.

And the military? Well, wouldn’t the military just crush any resistance? Not so fast. The military would have the combat power to win any major engagement, but insurgents don’t get into major engagements with forces that have more combat power. They instead leverage their decentralized ability to strike at the counter-insurgents’ weak points to eliminate the government’s firepower advantage. In other words, hit and run, and no stand-up fights.

For example, how do a bunch of hunters in Wisconsin defeat a company of M1A2 Abrams tanks?

They ambush the fuel and ammo trucks. Oh, and they wait until the gunner pops the hatch to take a leak and put a .30-06 round in his back from 300 meters. Then they disappear. What do the tanks do then? Go level the nearest town? Great. Now they just moved the needle in favor of the insurgents among the population. Pretty soon, they can’t be outside of their armored vehicles in public. Their forces are spending 90% of their efforts not on actual counter-insurgency operations but on force protection. Sure, they own their forward operating bases, and they own a few hundred meters around them wherever they happen to be standing at the moment, but the rest of the territory is bright red. As my recent novel illustrates, American guerillas with small arms are a deadly threat to the forces of a dictatorship.

But the military is so big it would overwhelm any rebels, right? Well, how big do you think the military is? And, more importantly, how many actual boots on the ground can it deploy? Let’s put it in terms of brigade combat teams, which total about 4,500 troops each. There are about 60 brigades in the Army, active and reserve, here and abroad, and let’s give the Marines another 10 brigades, for about 70 brigades. Sounds impressive. But that’s deceptive.

I must run. Be back soon. Remember: If you love children, consider the ban on AR15s. Please. Thank you.

And the actual answer......?

If you love children, stop voting for democrats, the party that controls the cities where all the gun murder happens.....and they decide that destroying the police ability to stop criminals, and releasing violent gun criminals no matter how many crimes they commit....is a good idea...

That gets children murdered...not AR-15 rifles...

Non-military or even non Combat Arms people truly cannot imagine, as movies don't do justice compared to being there.
I watched a demonstration during Basic at Fort Jackson back in the 80s and I agree, unless you see and hear it, you have no real idea how devastating it can be. One of the things I recall best was the sound on a LAW rocket being used against an old APC hulk. It sounded like the world's loudest shotgun and none of this bottle rocket spewing sparks stuff. Hearing that M-60 growl was pretty damned impressive, too! That live fire demo convinced me that I'd be deaf after being around my first firefight.

You can get a shortbarreled weapon that fires a shotgun shell if the barrel is rifled,

If dicks sold machine guns and had a Class 3 FFL you could buy a machine gun if manufactured before Mar 1986.

Missile launchers and Grenades are classified as destructive devices, not firearms.

Did you know you could buy a tank?

I know you can't walk into Dicks and buy any of those things,

That's because THEY'RE REGULATED.

I know you can't walk into Dicks and buy any of those things,

That's because THEY'RE REGULATED.
I don't buy anything from Dicks .. or dick related; however, anyone with the proper federal firearm license is perfectly able to buy any of the "scary" items you listed.

I watched a demonstration during Basic at Fort Jackson back in the 80s and I agree, unless you see and hear it, you have no real idea how devastating it can be. One of the things I recall best was the sound on a LAW rocket being used against an old APC hulk. It sounded like the world's loudest shotgun and none of this bottle rocket spewing sparks stuff. Hearing that M-60 growl was pretty damned impressive, too! That live fire demo convinced me that I'd be deaf after being around my first firefight.
I wish I had better observed my own hearing protection. A tanker's favored reply becomes huh, what? Having been CAV, I've had a fair amount of demolition training, and I was Mortor qualified and assigned as a Mortor Platoon before I got of it and went Scouts and the tanks as that was where the natural progress through the Armor ranks went, and I liked to be on the move. At Brigade, I sometimes got tasked Safety Officer for the Artillery, though never artillery qualified, but by that time had OIC'd every type of range imaginable, they liked to have a Bde staff guy there when they fired, as they kind of bore watching sometimes, and they knew I liked things that go BOOM.

Interesting, none of those Georgia hillbillies could shoot worth a damn. No thugs shot and no hits on the homeowner (thankfully), though his cars and house took a lot of rounds.

Interesting, none of those Georgia hillbillies could shoot worth a damn. No thugs shot and no hits on the homeowner (thankfully), though his cars and house took a lot of rounds.
bet the next time the thugs think about doing something stupid they think twice,,

but it could also lead them to shoot first,,

Forum List

Back