The Art of the Deal. Why North Korea Is Waving the White Flag.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This show of force photo of a B-1B and South Korean F-15Ks was taken in September 2017, when North Korea threatened to shoot down U.S. aircraft in international airspace and launch a nuclear attack. One of many displays that Trump was willing to turn the pile of rubble known as North Korea into a glowing pile of rubble.

We finally have a President who is willing to stand up against bullies.

b-1b-f-15-10-2017.png

This show of force photo of a B-1B and South Korean F-15Ks was taken in September 2017, when North Korea threatened to shoot down U.S. aircraft in international airspace and launch a nuclear attack. One of many displays that Trump was willing to turn the pile of rubble known as North Korea into a glowing pile of rubble.

b-1b-f-15-10-2017.png

NK isn't waving any white flag. they're playing your idiot orange jesus.

but keep listening to the voices in your head.

everyone is laughing at Donald except for his "base".

b-1b-f-15-10-2017.png

NK isn't waving any white flag. they're playing your idiot orange jesus.

but keep listening to the voices in your head.

everyone is laughing at Donald except for his "base".
Have a nice day!

How Trump’s ‘Maximum Pressure’ Strategy Got North Korea to the Table

If NK was truly "waving the white flag" , Rocket Man would be coming here, Trumpy would not be going there.

While these talks - assuming they happen - are a good and hopeful sign, I think we're a long way from seeing a white flag.

NK has a long history of playing games. I'll believe it, maybe, when I see it.
And unlike previous Presidents Trump told Rocket Man he has to comply first before he does anything.

Forum List

Back