the art of the deal ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
easy - roll over and don't make a deal ....

“I think my positions are going to be what the people in this room come up with,” Trump said….Trump added if the group presents him with a plan he does not like he would support it anyway. “If they come to me with things I’m not in love with, I’m gonna do it. Because I respect them,” he said.

Mr Tough Negotiation ^^^^^^^^^^^^ the best, beleeve me .....

Republicans get left holding their dick, and Trump gets the spotlight shining on him when he signs the "bill of love" into law.

PERFECT !

“We’ll do DACA and we can certainly start comprehensive immigration reform the following afternoon. We will take an hour off and start. I do believe that. Once we get DACA done and it’s done properly with security and everything else, if it’s done properly, we have taken a big chunk of comprehensive out of the negotiations. I don’t think it’s going to be that complicated.“

didn't even mention a wall yesterday during the hour meeting ....

Trump: I'll sign any immigration bill Congress sends me

Spoken like a true leader. LOL
In some ways, he's got the cart before the horse--presupposing that Congress WILL actually come up with something. Maybe that's his true strategy. But it shows his lack of giving a damn either way. So much for all that blistering talk against illegals that he has been spewing for two years. Bunch of red meat for his carnal base.

No matter what the issue, Trump's plan has always been to take credit for whatever someone else creates and puts on his desk.

Hey don’t knock him if he signs off on DACA. Give him some credit whenever he chooses decency. Maybe he’ll do it more often.

Lots of hatred out there on the left. Remember when democrats literally slammed the door in the faces of republicans when they pushed the ironically named "affordable care act" through with intimidation and bribery? How about the time Hussein said "republicans can climb aboard but they have to sit in the back of the bus". Remember when Hussein used the IRS to intimidate and punish political enemies? How about Hillary heading up the "bimbo eruption squad" that used government resources to intimidate victims of her husband's sexual abuse. The MSM laughed at that one. Meanwhile South Korea credits President Trump with arranging negotiations with N.K.

Hey don’t knock him if he signs off on DACA. Give him some credit whenever he chooses decency. Maybe he’ll do it more often.

I'm not knocking him - I'm reminding Trumpbots how they're getting dry fucked. :coffee:

“We’ll do DACA and we can certainly start comprehensive immigration reform the following afternoon. We will take an hour off and start. I do believe that. Once we get DACA done and it’s done properly with security and everything else, if it’s done properly, we have taken a big chunk of comprehensive out of the negotiations. I don’t think it’s going to be that complicated.“

Quoting Mother Jones as your source says it all.

Lots of hatred out there on the left. Remember when democrats literally slammed the door in the faces of republicans when they pushed the ironically named "affordable care act" through with intimidation and bribery? How about the time Hussein said "republicans can climb aboard but they have to sit in the back of the bus". Remember when Hussein used the IRS to intimidate and punish political enemies? How about Hillary heading up the "bimbo eruption squad" that used government resources to intimidate victims of her husband's sexual abuse. The MSM laughed at that one. Meanwhile South Korea credits President Trump with arranging negotiations with N.K.
When Democrats take back over, I hope they cut all the GOP amendments they graciously agreed to include in the ACA.

Nope. He quoted what Trump actually said.

That you don't know that says it all.

Trump is the only adult in the room.
Full Replay: Trump Meets With Congress on DACA in Rare Public Negotiation

I always said Trump would lead you tards into the leftist camp, and you would gleefully follow him.

Exactly 138 milliseconds after Trump announces he wants single payer health care, you'll roger up on that, too.

I saw the entire meeting - Trump was all over the page being led around like a blind mule by whoever he was addressing at the time.

Forum List

Back