The Assad dead end

Who will take his place? An Islamic caliphate?
How would that be any better?
That´s not the point.
The point is: If they are told to eat shit, they will eat shit.

This is why they are now Assad-opponents from al-Qaeda and ISIS. A year ago, they applauded Syrian troops smashing Islamist terrorists. Look now... ...what a mess. Long filthy beards grew in their grimaces and their Allah Akbar fingers are pointing to the sky while they are typing their shit.

The Little Shit is back to his favorite word -- SHIT. I thought that when he had his recent Electroconvulsive therapy, he would be helped somewhat with his mental probleml but it looks like it wasn't to be. As you all can see, the minute he sees some article which involves his lover Assad, he goes ballistic. In fact, if Assad is ever replaced, the Little Shit would have to be put in a padded cell to prevent him from hurting himself.

That´s not the point.

This is why they are now Assad-opponents from al-Qaeda and ISIS. A year ago, they applauded Syrian troops smashing Islamist terrorists. Look now... ...what a mess. Long filthy beards grew in their grimaces and their Allah Akbar fingers are pointing to the sky while they are typing their shit.

The Little Shit is back to his favorite word -- SHIT. I thought that when he had his recent Electroconvulsive therapy, he would be helped somewhat with his mental probleml but it looks like it wasn't to be. As you all can see, the minute he sees some article which involves his lover Assad, he goes ballistic. In fact, if Assad is ever replaced, the Little Shit would have to be put in a padded cell to prevent him from hurting himself.
Don´t wonder when you get ridiculed, when you post utopistic al-Qaeda wet-dreams.

That´s not the point.

Don´t wonder when you get ridiculed, when you post utopistic al-Qaeda wet-dreams.

Oh, Little Shit, I think a lot of posters realize by now that you are mentally ill. All you basically are concerned about is one man whom you have never met in your life and probably never will, yet you go bonkers when he is mentioned in a negative way on this forum. He is no angel even though in your demented mind he is. I think the readers are smart enough to realize that you have no interest in anything else that happens in the Middle East even though you have parked yourself on the Middle East forum to catch anything that you don't like being said about your imaginary lover. What you need is forum all for yourself where you can slobber all over your hero. Say, since you brought up wet dreams, your sheets must be soaked in the morning (when you actually find the time to sleep) with all those dreams about your lover.

That´s not the point.

Oh, Little Shit, I think a lot of posters realize by now that you are mentally ill. All you basically are concerned about is one man whom you have never met in your life and probably never will, yet you go bonkers when he is mentioned in a negative way on this forum. He is no angel even though in your demented mind he is. I think the readers are smart enough to realize that you have no interest in anything else that happens in the Middle East even though you have parked yourself on the Middle East forum to catch anything that you don't like being said about your imaginary lover. What you need is forum all for yourself where you can slobber all over your hero. Say, since you brought up wet dreams, your sheets must be soaked in the morning (when you actually find the time to sleep) with all those dreams about your lover.
I don´t read your nonsense posts. I just take your Al-Qaeda/ISIS propaganda is labeled as such.

There are those who are pushing for Assad to stay and others like this author who would be glad to see him gone. Perhaps Assad will step down and Syria possibly could be on the mend.

The Assad dead end

BERNARD-HENRI LÉVY

Published — Saturday 7 November 2015

Last update 7 November 2015 12:30 am

Forget principles and morality. Forget, or try to forget, the quarter-million deaths for which Bashar Assad is responsible, directly or indirectly, since choosing to respond with violence to a peaceful uprising of the Syrian people.

Set aside the fact that Assad’s forces have caused 10-15 times more civilian deaths thus far than Daesh, whose horrific execution videos have overshadowed the Syrian dictator’s invisible massacres. But even if you can purge all of this from your thoughts, a policy for Syria that posits Assad as an “alternative” to Daesh is simply not viable.

Assad, after all, literally unleashed Daesh’s current savagery: In May 2011, he released hundreds of radicals from prison, quickly supplying the infant group with fighters and leaders. He then methodically shelled positions held by moderate rebels, while no less methodically sparing Daesh’s stronghold in Raqqa. And then, in mid-2014, he allowed Iraqi elements of Daesh to find sanctuary in eastern Syria.

Continue reading at:

The Assad dead end

From a Saudi paper and article wrote by a jew. Assad is not responsible for those deaths, the rebels are, if indeed those deaths are real. One more area where the jews and the SA's are best of pals.

That´s not the point.

Memory slowing a bit. Was going through old flash drive and found a link of a prisoner telling of the torture he suffered. This was one of the many reasons for the protests that preceded the war.

TESTIMONY OF A LEBANESE PRISONER IN SYRIA DELIVERED BY SYRIAN HUMANR RIGHTS ACTIVISTS NIZAR NAYYOUF > The National Alliance of Lebanese Americans

I knew the story but could not think of his name till I went through my old book marks

I know ironcross will have some objection, but this was and is very real under the father and the son.

what I saw and know is subject to criticism because I did not carry boxes of "proof" when I left, but the testimony of other should be heard when syria and the Assad's are judged.

Does Ironcross know of the Nazis then were protected in syria after the WWII?

He really like playing three monkeys to the truth

That´s not the point.

Memory slowing a bit. Was going through old flash drive and found a link of a prisoner telling of the torture he suffered. This was one of the many reasons for the protests that preceded the war.

TESTIMONY OF A LEBANESE PRISONER IN SYRIA DELIVERED BY SYRIAN HUMANR RIGHTS ACTIVISTS NIZAR NAYYOUF > The National Alliance of Lebanese Americans

I knew the story but could not think of his name till I went through my old book marks

I know ironcross will have some objection, but this was and is very real under the father and the son.

what I saw and know is subject to criticism because I did not carry boxes of "proof" when I left, but the testimony of other should be heard when syria and the Assad's are judged.

Was it hard to discover your propagandashit-link among all the al-Qaeda and ISIS pics?

That´s not the point.

I do not believe that Aris is actually "surprised" at the "ASSAD ATROCITY
DENIAL" --------but DENIAL -------as so many have noted historically is -------
DIAGNOSTIC of support. Lots of people loved Stalin too.

Polls Show Syrians Overwhelmingly Blame U.S. for ISIS

Polls Show Syrians Overwhelmingly Blame U.S. for ISIS

and from Fox News!

Syrian election shows depth of popular support for Assad, even among Sunni majority

Syrian election shows depth of popular support for Assad, even among Sunni majority

so? they will blame the inevitable cholera, hepatitis A, and typhoid
epidemic on DA JOOOOOOS too. It is their "culture" Lots of
dictators get 99% of the vote--------in the "elections" -----it is their
"culture"

That´s not the point.

I don´t read your nonsense posts. I just take your Al-Qaeda/ISIS propaganda is labeled as such.

That´s not the point.

Let's face it, Aris. No dictator or tyrant wants to see the people protest against him. He wants to stay in power and have a dynasty for his family, and he will use whatever monstrous methods he has as his means. Maybe all those who are trying to depict Assad as a benevolent angel should spend a week in one of the Syrian prisons to see what is going on.

As for the Nazis, not only did they flee to South America, they ran to the Middle East to avoid prosecution after the war and wrote the propaganda for the Arabs.

By the way, Arus, I know you have the Little Shit on ignore, but he didn't like you saying anything negative about Syria, so he vomited out his usual nonsense. He's like a one-man show and very entertaining.

There are those who are pushing for Assad to stay and others like this author who would be glad to see him gone. Perhaps Assad will step down and Syria possibly could be on the mend.

The Assad dead end

BERNARD-HENRI LÉVY

Forget principles and morality. Forget, or try to forget, the quarter-million deaths for which Bashar Assad is responsible, directly or indirectly, since choosing to respond with violence to a peaceful uprising of the Syrian people.

Set aside the fact that Assad’s forces have caused 10-15 times more civilian deaths thus far than Daesh, whose horrific execution videos have overshadowed the Syrian dictator’s invisible massacres. But even if you can purge all of this from your thoughts, a policy for Syria that posits Assad as an “alternative” to Daesh is simply not viable.

Assad, after all, literally unleashed Daesh’s current savagery: In May 2011, he released hundreds of radicals from prison, quickly supplying the infant group with fighters and leaders. He then methodically shelled positions held by moderate rebels, while no less methodically sparing Daesh’s stronghold in Raqqa. And then, in mid-2014, he allowed Iraqi elements of Daesh to find sanctuary in eastern Syria.

Continue reading at:

The Assad dead end

From a Saudi paper and article wrote by a jew. Assad is not responsible for those deaths, the rebels are, if indeed those deaths are real. One more area where the jews and the SA's are best of pals.

Aah, here is Ms. Skinhead again. I wonder if she even sews swastikas on her underwear. Perhaps Ms. Skinhead can tell us why the peaceful protestors were mowed down by the police when all this started to happen. There have been peaceful protests in my city of ex Iranian Muslims and Jews against the current Iranian regime, and Ms. Skinhead no doubt would have loved to see them mowed down in honor of the crazy Ayatollahs that she loves.

By the way, why do you make it so obvious that skinheads are so illiterate? It should have been "written" not "wrote." What grade did you get to in school? I can just see Ms. Skinhead yelling at this Christian man -- YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE WRONG.

The New Old Anti-Semitism - Breaking Israel News

The Assad dead end

BERNARD-HENRI LÉVY

Continue reading at:

The Assad dead end

Aah, here is Ms. Skinhead again. I wonder if she even sews swastikas on her underwear. Perhaps Ms. Skinhead can tell us why the peaceful protestors were mowed down by the police when all this started to happen. There have been peaceful protests in my city of ex Iranian Muslims and Jews against the current Iranian regime, and Ms. Skinhead no doubt would have loved to see them mowed down in honor of the crazy Ayatollahs that she loves.

By the way, why do you make it so obvious that skinheads are so illiterate? It should have been "written" not "wrote." What grade did you get to in school? I can just see Ms. Skinhead yelling at this Christian man -- YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE WRONG.

sally -----attempts to get Penelope to write regular literate English are FUTILE

That´s not the point.

Listen, Little Shit, you are the one always bringing up wet dreams so you must look forward to them when you finally go to sleep and Assad comes to you in your dreams. How come I never chime in to your posts, but you just can't seem to restrain yourself most of the time from spewing out some nonsense when I post an article. Instead of doing that,just, pull out a comic book from your collection of them. This way you will have something to do with your time.

The Assad dead end

BERNARD-HENRI LÉVY

Continue reading at:

The Assad dead end

sally -----attempts to get Penelope to write regular literate English are FUTILE

There are people here from other countries who grew up speaking and writing in their native language, Yet they can still write better English than she does even though she claims to have been born here.

That´s not the point.

That´s not the point.

Let's face it, Aris. No dictator or tyrant wants to see the people protest against him. He wants to stay in power and have a dynasty for his family, and he will use whatever monstrous methods he has as his means. Maybe all those who are trying to depict Assad as a benevolent angel should spend a week in one of the Syrian prisons to see what is going on.

As for the Nazis, not only did they flee to South America, they ran to the Middle East to avoid prosecution after the war and wrote the propaganda for the Arabs.

By the way, Arus, I know you have the Little Shit on ignore, but he didn't like you saying anything negative about Syria, so he vomited out his usual nonsense. He's like a one-man show and very entertaining.

I rather expected he would close his ears to the truth about torture and brutality by the Assads.
There are other victims, but the fact Nizar was a well respected and awarded journalist and had been in prison for so many years and made it out alive makes him someone worth listening to. A lot of people tried for years to advocate on his behalf and kept him both in their hearts and in the news.

His health suffered, but he continued to speak out to the news, the internet, NGOs and the UN. He would sneak out his notes through visitors so what he went through there became public knowledge. Many followed his ordeal at the hands of the Assads.

Prison abuse did not vanish after "daddy dear" died. It is still going on. Many go in and no one even knows they were pick up or why they are held. Some families only find out when Bashar lets a group out, when his popularity is fading, that their loved ones are even alive. So many just disappeared off the street and no one knew why.

I still have another dozen or so flash drives and discs to go through. A fraction of my notes, but only those from the last couple of decades or so. I wish I had a photographic memory, but then I also wish I could forget much of the horrors a well.

Those terrorist cheerleaders prove they have no credibility. They are blaming the government all day but loose no words about al-Qaeda and ISIS.

Those terrorist cheerleaders prove they have no credibility. They are blaming the government all day but loose no words about al-Qaeda and ISIS.

Israel= Isis.

I don't think, Ms. Skinhead, that your local Bund will give you any brownie points for that ridiculous statement. However, it is quite understandable that someone sitting on her rear end dissing Israel all day behind her computer felt that she had to chime in with something silly.

It's too bad that Ms. Skinhead doesn't live near a theater that is showing this documentary. Perhaps if she viewed the film, she might understand herself a little better as to why she is such a Jew hater. Maybe then she will ask herself why she spends her life on forums showing her Jew hatred instead of having a normal life.

nazilegacy.oscilloscope.net

Forum List

Back