The Assad dead end

Israel wants Al Qaeda and Isis more than Assad, wonder why. Is Israel ISIS or ISIS Israel?

Israel wants Al Qaeda and Isis more than Assad, wonder why. Is Israel ISIS or ISIS Israel?
There are those who are pushing for Assad to stay and others like this author who would be glad to see him gone. Perhaps Assad will step down and Syria possibly could be on the mend.

The Assad dead end

BERNARD-HENRI LÉVY

Published — Saturday 7 November 2015

Last update 7 November 2015 12:30 am

Forget principles and morality. Forget, or try to forget, the quarter-million deaths for which Bashar Assad is responsible, directly or indirectly, since choosing to respond with violence to a peaceful uprising of the Syrian people.

Set aside the fact that Assad’s forces have caused 10-15 times more civilian deaths thus far than Daesh, whose horrific execution videos have overshadowed the Syrian dictator’s invisible massacres. But even if you can purge all of this from your thoughts, a policy for Syria that posits Assad as an “alternative” to Daesh is simply not viable.

Assad, after all, literally unleashed Daesh’s current savagery: In May 2011, he released hundreds of radicals from prison, quickly supplying the infant group with fighters and leaders. He then methodically shelled positions held by moderate rebels, while no less methodically sparing Daesh’s stronghold in Raqqa. And then, in mid-2014, he allowed Iraqi elements of Daesh to find sanctuary in eastern Syria.

Continue reading at:

The Assad dead end

From a Saudi paper and article wrote by a jew. Assad is not responsible for those deaths, the rebels are, if indeed those deaths are real. One more area where the jews and the SA's are best of pals.

the accusation "friends of jews" is a libel in the islamo nazi mind something like n*&&er lover is in the minds and mouths of KKK pimps. The rapist of arabia so declared and the whores have been echoing his "sentiments" for 1400
years. The good news is that it is a MARKER. One can determine something
about the position within in his own cesspit of any islamo Nazi pimp or whore just
by notng------who he accuses of being "friend to da jooooooos"

for anyone interested ------there is no real evidence that Israel "wants" isis "More"
than they "want" Assad. Israel has no relationship with either and both are committed to the usual "death to the jews mosque shit" Both Isis and Assad have a bloody history ----the kind that excites perverted sluts -------BUT by her comment----
Penelope makes it clear that she licks the shit of baathism and the murdering
assads. The clue? ---anything Penelope claims "ISRAEL WANTS" (or supports
of funds of is "like") is that which she opposes. It is a kind of Nazi slut code

for anyone interested ------there is no real evidence that Israel "wants" isis "More"
than they "want" Assad. Israel has no relationship with either and both are committed to the usual "death to the jews mosque shit" Both Isis and Assad have a bloody history ----the kind that excites perverted sluts -------BUT by her comment----
of funds of is "like") is that which she opposes. It is a kind of Nazi slut code
For one fucking day: Shut up. It is insufferable.

Josef and Magda Goebbels shoved cyanide down the throats of their five toddlers and their own throats when reality hit. Your "god" took a bullet to his head

Josef and Magda Goebbels shoved cyanide down the throats of their five toddlers and their own throats when reality hit. Your "god" took a bullet to his head
Going mad or something?

'Israel wanted Assad gone since start of Syria civil war'

can you believe this, everyone wants rid of ISIS, not Israel, they want rid of Assad. You know why SA didn't take in any refugees, because the plan was for them to run to the EU to cause havoc over there, as Israel hates the EU, and Germany did as she was told, opened her boards, Merkel. Israel and SA , one.

'Israel wanted Assad gone since start of Syria civil war'

can you believe this, everyone wants rid of ISIS, not Israel, they want rid of Assad. You know why SA didn't take in any refugees, because the plan was for them to run to the EU to cause havoc over there, as Israel hates the EU, and Germany did as she was told, opened her boards, Merkel. Israel and SA , one.

Long ago----when I was young-----a college student-----I tutored high school kids
who could not handle high school math------do not blame Penelope---some people
cannot COMPREHEND simple mathematical principles----such as there were the
ASSAD pigs before there was ISIS. "before" on a timeline is beyond her ken.
"Israel hates the EU"?? lots of british people hate the UN (of the gentile type)
I just asked an Israeli how he feels about the EU----he shrugged. The EU "DID AS IT WAS TOLD TO DO" told by whom? Queen Victoria?

I find ideologues fascinating. Here we have one that cheers on Sisi when he massacres, jails and tortures the Muslim Brotherhood from which he illegally took power from in a military coup, yet decries the fact that Hafez al-Assad (father of the current Assad) massacred the Muslim Brotherhood 1982 to quash their uprising.

Both wrong, but only one is decried by these maniacal partisans.

monte compares the 10s of thousands of men women and children massacred
in Syria for the sake of the POWER OF HER 'god' HAFEZ ASSAD---to a few score
that died in civil strife as a protest against SISI ------congrats monte----you win idiot
of the year

I find ideologues fascinating. Here we have one that cheers on Sisi when he massacres, jails and tortures the Muslim Brotherhood from which he illegally took power from in a military coup, yet decries the fact that Hafez al-Assad (father of the current Assad) massacred the Muslim Brotherhood 1982 to quash their uprising.

Yes I know, its amazing. I guess it depends on who does it. Ok for Sisi , but not for Assad's father.

Yes I know, its amazing. I guess it depends on who does it. Ok for Sisi , but not for Assad's father.

Sisi dealt with civil unrest which included violent attacks by terrorist muslim brotherhood animals in SINAI------heavily armed terrorists the kind whose asses
you lick----scores of people died. Assad attacked towns of people who
refused to kiss his stinking ass-------TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE--men,
women and children lay dead in the gutters

for those who do not know-----the operation which both monte and Penelope laud
involved the murder of up to 45,000 people-----whole families ----executed in house to house rampages by the Minions of HAFEZ ASSAD men women and children---in (?) "HOMA, SYRIA" the people there----allegedly did not like his majesty
HAFEZ. The civilized world was horrified-------no question that the highly armed
elements of the Egyptian army and the muslim brotherhood did clash in Sinai----
a few score people died

I don't laud either one you jerk off. Both are murderous dictators yet you glorify Sisi. Stop the propaganda Sisi and al Assad killed about the same number of MB. Your 45,000 number is the usual propaganda you spout. Try getting some relatively neutral report from Time magazine instead of something from the anti-Assad club. Sisi has about 60,000 people in jail from the MB and just journalists that dare write anything negative about the military dictatorship.

"What has happened in Hama has happened, and it is all over." With that terse declaration, Syria's President Hafez Assad last week acknowledged for the first time that his country's fifth largest city had been racked by fierce revolt in recent weeks. Assad insisted that life in Hama was back to normal, but the three-week rebellion is believed to have damaged much of the city's old quarter and killed more than 1,000 people. A Western diplomat who was able to get to the edges of Hama described destruction on the outskirts...

Syria: Bloody Challenge to Assad

I don't laud either one you jerk off. Both are murderous dictators yet you glorify Sisi. Stop the propaganda Sisi and al Assad killed about the same number of MB. Your 45,000 number is the usual propaganda you spout. Try getting some relatively neutral report from Time magazine instead of something from the anti-Assad club. Sisi has about 60,000 people in jail from the MB and just journalists that dare write anything negative about the military dictatorship.

"What has happened in Hama has happened, and it is all over." With that terse declaration, Syria's President Hafez Assad last week acknowledged for the first time that his country's fifth largest city had been racked by fierce revolt in recent weeks. Assad insisted that life in Hama was back to normal, but the three-week rebellion is believed to have damaged much of the city's old quarter and killed more than 1,000 people. A Western diplomat who was able to get to the edges of Hama described destruction on the outskirts...

Syria: Bloody Challenge to Assad

Monte lied again I have never ------- "LAUDED" Sisi. The number
killed in Homa (hama) is up to 45, 000 not 1000. The city was bombed
and thugs went house to house murdering whole families for the glory of
ASSAD. "what happened in Homa ....happened" so who the hell cares?

Well, you rely on your propaganda sites and I'll rely on Time magazine which states 1,000 which I have provided a link to.

Well, you rely on your propaganda sites and I'll rely on Time magazine which states 1,000 which I have provided a link to.

I don't use propaganda sites. You have a notion as to which "propaganda sites " you claim I use?

I don't use propaganda sites. You have a notion as to which "propaganda sites " you claim I use?

Wherever you get the disinformation you spout, unless you are just making it up.

for disinformation -----got to [email protected]. For information about
Baathists go to [email protected]

Forum List

Back