The Assad dead end

You are quite wrong. Eisenhower was never considered a Nazi, far from it. He fought the Nazis. Nixon was an asshole, but never a Nazi. The traditional Republicans are decent people that protect the interests of business, but realize that out of control business e.g. the military-industrial complex is a danger. The new, so-called Republicans are closer to the Nazis. Koch brothers, for example.

Well, you rely on your propaganda sites and I'll rely on Time magazine which states 1,000 which I have provided a link to.

I don't use propaganda sites. You have a notion as to which "propaganda sites " you claim I use?

Just let it go in one ear and out the other, IRosie. It is always the same old, same old with that musical chair duo of Mr. Saleem and Haniya -- PROPAGANDA SITES, PROPAGANDA SITES. Meanwhile, I would like to know why in the 21st century, do any countries in the Muslim Middle East need a dictator or tyrant to rule the country. Would it really be that difficult for the people to get along without one or do they feel that they need this type of ruler to keep them in line?

Meanwhile, there are other sources for what happened in Homa.

1982: Syria's President Hafez al-Assad crushes rebellion in Hama

Breaking the silence over Hama atrocities

30 Years Later, Photos Emerge From Killings In Syria

Israel wants Al Qaeda and Isis more than Assad, wonder why. Is Israel ISIS or ISIS Israel?

It is quite obvious that little skinheads like you want to incite people to believe that Israel is ISIS. I don't think anyone with even an ounce of intelligence falls for your nonsense.

Well, you rely on your propaganda sites and I'll rely on Time magazine which states 1,000 which I have provided a link to.

I don't use propaganda sites. You have a notion as to which "propaganda sites " you claim I use?

Just let it go in one ear and out the other, IRosie. It is always the same old, same old with that musical chair duo of Mr. Saleem and Haniya -- PROPAGANDA SITES, PROPAGANDA SITES. Meanwhile, I would like to know why in the 21st century, do any countries in the Muslim Middle East need a dictator or tyrant to rule the country. Would it really be that difficult for the people to get along without one or do they feel that they need this type of ruler to keep them in line?

Meanwhile, there are other sources for what happened in Homa.

1982: Syria's President Hafez al-Assad crushes rebellion in Hama

Breaking the silence over Hama atrocities

30 Years Later, Photos Emerge From Killings In Syria

The idea of democracy in the ancient world was a totally alien concept. Today we think of it as logic and quite simple in the west.
It will take not just time but decades of education to turn a mouse into the equal of every other person. They have been raised for millennia on the idea of fathers, patriarchs, sheiks, clerics and kings. Even muftis and ayatollahs were often hereditary position. Coups, power of arms, assassinations was the exception.

Just knocking a king off his thrown will not make a democracy work. We have seen empires fall and dictators deposed, but it does not directly lead to an effective modern government able to function along side western democracies.

A strong sword can take off the head of the smartest person.

Forum List

Back