The attempted murder of Donald Trump has completely broken the left

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Joy Reid, already very clearly mentally fragile, has finally and truly lost her mind, and has embraced the utterly lunatic conspiracy theory that the attempted murder of Trump, which the entire world watched, was faked.

Can you truly imagine this is how the Democrat party would end? In a psychotic episode of paranoid delusion? A shaved-head loony with a national stage and the total support of the Democrat party, ranting nearly incoherently to her many, many left-wing followers.

I didn't see this coming.

I want that useless POS to let someone try to hit her ear from 150 yards with open sights on a wannabe M4.

That thing isn't a woman, it's a life-support system for a cvnt.

Vulgar, I know. But it is what it is

Emerson's poll of the other swing states shows Trump leading them all.

A five point lead makes one candidate "likely" to win it. A 2-4 point lead is a "leaning" state," and a ten point lead is a "solid" state.

All but Michigan are now "likely" for Trump. With other candidates included, Trump is +10 in Arizona.

InteractivePolls @IAPolls2022
SWING STATES POLL: Emerson
North Carolina - Trump +7
Arizona - Trump +7
Georgia - Trump +6
Pennsylvania - Trump +5
Wisconsin - Trump +5
Nevada - Trump +5
Michigan - Trump +3

----
With RFK Jr + other candidates
Arizona - Trump +10
North Carolina - Trump +9
Pennsylvania - Trump +6
Georgia - Trump +5
Wisconsin - Trump +3
Nevada - Trump +3
Michigan - Trump +3
----

Generic Congressional Ballot
Arizona - GOP +5
Georgia - GOP +4
North Carolina - GOP +4
Pennsylvania - GOP +1
Wisconsin - GOP +1
Nevada - GOP +1
Michigan - TIE

Another poll:

InteractivePolls @IAPolls2022 🇺🇲 Swing States Poll: @InsiderPolling
PENNSYLVANIA
Trump: 49% (+4)
Biden: 45%
Other: 4%
--
NEVADA
Trump: 49% (+7)
Biden: 42%
Other: 5%
--

ARIZONA
Trump: 49% (+5)
Biden: 44%

Trump is also doing well in New Hampshire and even Minnesota and New Mexico. Even New York and New Jersey are now competitive (though Biden remains favored).

Pollsters are now running Trump vs. Kamala Harris. It's not great for Harris.

Bettors now see Kamala Harris more likely to be president than Biden. They give Trump a 66% chance of being president in January 2025, a 20% chance to Kamala, and only give Biden a 6% chance.

People have told me that these betting markets tend to be skewed to the Democrat side. So we might be seeing a lot of Democrat Wishcasting in this idea that Biden won't even be the candidate.

When you wrote the post did you have a bandage on your ear like some other cult members?

1721332262692.png

Xiden has now budged on gettin out ( As soon as Sunday )

One thing a lot of people aren't saying:

What Democrat politician with genuine presidential ambitions wants to jump into this 3 months to election day 2024 madness as a viable approach??

Any smart one with even a slight appreciation for tactical realpolitik is going to wait til 2028 and let the house burn down without themself inside.

Unless it's Kamala, who is the natural successor.

But of course, that has all sorts of precarious implications....if you're a Democrat.

Joy Reid, already very clearly mentally fragile, has finally and truly lost her mind,
Let's hope so. I mean, if she ever HAD a mind.

and has embraced the utterly lunatic conspiracy theory that the attempted murder of Trump, which the entire world watched, was faked.
That is understandable, considering they faked an entire national election.

Forum List

Back