The battle for the soul of America.

Stop equating Centrism/compromise with a moral high ground. Ability to compromise with fascism, terror, & white supremacy does not make you better - it makes you complicit! Stop negotiating with peoples lives & playing by rules that don’t exist. FIGHT for US. Fuck decorum.

BISPARTISANSHIP IS A SCAM, FOLKS!

I can say with clear conscious the media now controls how the govt. is operated. More to the point, CORRUPTION has become fully subjective. For example, if Trump does a little bit or nothing then it's impeachable. Meanwhile Obama demonstrated real corruption and nothing but CRICKETS, the media covers for he an all Demonicrats. Another example, the Demonicrats created the Russian story and did worse than what they accused Trump of. History defined that as real treason assholes, but you know, PROGS are left inside their safe-spaces.

Think of all the problems in the world today. Know what PROG news is concerned with today, 24/7? That would be how the Trumps are "misbehaving" around others, since they have COVID. Ponder that a moment, all the problems and media only serves to criticize the Trump's for absolutely nothing, all fucking day and surely tomorrow too. PROGS prey on gullible and emotional, most clearly.
So funny and wrong. So brainwashed and backward. This is why America and Americans suck. Too many idiots.

I just turned on the tv to the first news station I came to (CBS) and they're doing exactly what I said. I call that validation.

I still remember when some "liberals" had imagination. You guys are PROGS, you can't even come up with your own material.

I can say with clear conscious the media now controls how the govt. is operated. More to the point, CORRUPTION has become fully subjective. For example, if Trump does a little bit or nothing then it's impeachable. Meanwhile Obama demonstrated real corruption and nothing but CRICKETS, the media covers for he an all Demonicrats. Another example, the Demonicrats created the Russian story and did worse than what they accused Trump of. History defined that as real treason assholes, but you know, PROGS are left inside their safe-spaces.

Think of all the problems in the world today. Know what PROG news is concerned with today, 24/7? That would be how the Trumps are "misbehaving" around others, since they have COVID. Ponder that a moment, all the problems and media only serves to criticize the Trump's for absolutely nothing, all fucking day and surely tomorrow too. PROGS prey on gullible and emotional, most clearly.
So funny and wrong. So brainwashed and backward. This is why America and Americans suck. Too many idiots.

I just turned on the tv to the first news station I came to (CBS) and they're doing exactly what I said. I call that validation.

I still remember when some "liberals" had imagination. You guys are PROGS, you can't even come up with your own material.
Name the fake news you heard

Forum List

Back