The Beginning of the End of Free Health Care For Illegal Aliens

You right wing loons are so short sighted. No healthcare for immigrants ?

Lets hope that none of them have Ebola or some other nasty virus.

As a cost in protecting the public it probably ranks near to a Trump golf weekend.

I cant stress enough how stupid you all are.
No free healthcare. They are welcome to buy their own, provided they are in the country legally.
So you want illegals to spread disease in the US and save a few dollars ?

Thats the dumbest right wing position I have ever heard.
I want to build a wall and deport illegals so they don't spread their diseases here. Instead they can fight for healthcare in their own countries.
Dumb.
When homos talk, people laugh.
When thick fuckers like you spout shite - sensible people shake their heads and wonder.

Would you deny medical help to an illegal with Ebola ?

That is no justification for those who seek to circumvent our immigration laws. Sad that you guys look for any reason to encourage illegal immigration.

This is wrong. I'm not looking for reasons to justify circumventing laws. In fact, my view is that data like that provides a strong argument for changing the laws. It's the passage of laws like the IRCA in the 1980s that created the situation we have now. In fact there really are no options for immigrants from Latin America who wish to immigrate legally, it's essentially impossible unless you have existing relations who are citizens. Yet, not only are immigrants beneficial to the American economy, there are sectors of the economy which explicitly depend on immigrants to function. We've created an entirely irrational state of affairs because of the disconnect between the economic and legal realities. The fix for that isn't ignoring the law, it's changing it.

Illegal's do nothing but drive blue collar wages down. Take away that labor and employers would be forced to compete for labor. Wages would rise, and would help the middle class.
We have no shortage of people who wish to immigeate here. But, it needs to done legally.
You guys on the left look for reasons and ways to protect illegals, and you're always filled with excuses to stop deportations, and any methods to strengthen our borders.
And all of you on the left would dismantle ICE in a heartbeat if you could.

Yep, Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year.

There has long been a consensus among economists -- based on the a variety of empirical data -- that illegal immigrants are net contributors to the economy, including to government via taxes.

See for example:

https://www.nap.edu/catalog/23550/the-economic-and-fiscal-consequences-of-immigration (ignore the price, the PDF is available for free via the "Free PDF" link)

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/110th-congress-2007-2008/reports/12-6-immigration.pdf

The Truth About Undocumented Immigrants and Taxes - The Atlantic
Lol
More tax revenue does not help the economy... never has

That is no justification for those who seek to circumvent our immigration laws. Sad that you guys look for any reason to encourage illegal immigration.

This is wrong. I'm not looking for reasons to justify circumventing laws. In fact, my view is that data like that provides a strong argument for changing the laws. It's the passage of laws like the IRCA in the 1980s that created the situation we have now. In fact there really are no options for immigrants from Latin America who wish to immigrate legally, it's essentially impossible unless you have existing relations who are citizens. Yet, not only are immigrants beneficial to the American economy, there are sectors of the economy which explicitly depend on immigrants to function. We've created an entirely irrational state of affairs because of the disconnect between the economic and legal realities. The fix for that isn't ignoring the law, it's changing it.
Revenues from taxes never find their way back to the average American

Of course there are options for Latin Americans to immigrate legally. Go to the US embassy in your home country and apply.

I meant no feasible options for immigrants who do not have existing relations who are US citizens, given the priority the system awards to family members. Limits on the numbers of legal immigrants from each country mean that the waiting period to immigrate legally can be up to 30 years, depending on the country of origin. The average wait for a Mexican citizen who attempts to immigrate legally is about 18 years. That is obviously intractable for someone looking to immigrate as a worker, and of course it also makes little sense for immigrants who wish to migrate seasonally for agricultural work.

This is entirely the point of saying there is an irrational disconnect between the economics of Latin American immigration and the existing legal framework. The waiting lists are so long, and the number of illegal immigrants so high, because the economics incentivize a much higher level of immigration than is legally allowed. Those economics are actually good for native-born citizens in general, which is the original claim I provided evidence for.

Then maybe they should turn their attention to their own fucking country, and work to change the reasons that makes them want to leave their country and break our laws.

As a cost in protecting the public it probably ranks near to a Trump golf weekend.

Fuck you, worry about your own goddamned country.

That is why they should be blocked from coming in, because we don’t want to deal with the problems they bring with them

Illegals cost the US $100 billion a year.

PS don't edit my posts.

Repeating this unsubstantiated claim won't make it any truer.

Re: your PS: I selectively quoted, which the forum software supports explicitly via the standard user interface. I think it makes conversations more readable, for example by eliminating really long nested quotes that aren't relevant. My intent wasn't to misrepresent you, and I don't think I have. However, I'll try to remember to refrain from doing this in the future for your posts specifically. I almost always use this style of quoting, so you might have to excuse me if I suffer a lapse every so often.
Illegal immigration is an absolute liability… No two ways about it

No free healthcare. They are welcome to buy their own, provided they are in the country legally.

I want to build a wall and deport illegals so they don't spread their diseases here. Instead they can fight for healthcare in their own countries.
Dumb.
When thick fuckers like you spout shite - sensible people shake their heads and wonder.

If he's illegal he's already been denied free medical care. See OP for details.

Also, he's deported back to England.

Dumb.

So he is free to spread his disease because you want the country to save a few dollars ?

Not one of you stupid fuckers can defend this. You make me smile you are so stupid.

Dumb.

Deport his ass.

Dumb.

Deport his ass.
He has been in the US for weeks spreading his disease.

Dumb.

So he is free to spread his disease because you want the country to save a few dollars ?

Not one of you stupid fuckers can defend this. You make me smile you are so stupid.

Worry about your country fat man.

Forum List

Back