The Beginning of the End of Free Health Care For Illegal Aliens

You right wing loons are so short sighted. No healthcare for immigrants ?

Lets hope that none of them have Ebola or some other nasty virus.

As a cost in protecting the public it probably ranks near to a Trump golf weekend.

I cant stress enough how stupid you all are.

Yes maybe we can let them all in and eventually have a system as wonderful as your NHS is doing with all the immigrant, amirite?

Brilliant.
They are already in Sue. And they are spreading diseases amongst Americans because of your idiotic decision to deny them healthcare.

I said: maybe you should just copy how wonderful your NHS is. Remember when you used to brag about how grand that was? I do. I remember that cheesy display at the 2012 London Olympics. Now you get 4 hour ambulance wait times if you're lucky and just awful service top down. Also the system is in financial near-ruin. Oh, but that doesn't stop the Brits from STILL chastising Americans. The Brits still love chastising us about everything, almost as if THEY won that war way back in the 1700s.

Ain't that a kick in the head? You know what else is funny? Brits never heard of colonialism. Nope, all America with that crap....oh yeah
Cant argue with dumb.

You right wing loons are so short sighted. No healthcare for immigrants ?

Lets hope that none of them have Ebola or some other nasty virus.

As a cost in protecting the public it probably ranks near to a Trump golf weekend.

I cant stress enough how stupid you all are.

Yes maybe we can let them all in and eventually have a system as wonderful as your NHS is doing with all the immigrant, amirite?

Brilliant.
They are already in Sue. And they are spreading diseases amongst Americans because of your idiotic decision to deny them healthcare.
It's quite simple. Find them, sick or well, and deport them. If it was as you wished and we gave them healthcare they would have to appear somewhere to receive it. When they show up, deport them.

good
stop all that shit
stop them from coming up here
put out posters on the Inet/everywhere of dead illegals who tried to get in

You Republicans do enjoy death. Pathetic.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Nope but they do enjoy illegals being sent home minus welfare, Medicaid and anything else they can get here that cost we the taxpayers 2 billion a year.

If you think so highly of them then take some into your home and you fund them.
No?
Harmonica stated "stop all that shit
stop them from coming up here
put out posters on the Inet/everywhere of dead illegals who tried to get in"
Death and hate is what Republicans are all about.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
I bet you support abortion. Hypocritical idiot.
You would be wrong.
I don't agree with abortion. I would hope the choice to have one would be a last resort.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back