THE BELLS TOLL for HILLARY - The FBI is closing in....

I wish that justice would prevail, that the people who put away an Ambassador for doing the same thing that Hillary has but on a much smaller scale would get a taste of their own medicine and see an even handed application of the law.

But this is the Obama regime we are talking about, so a just result is not likely at all.

You wish for a lot of silly things
you're not an idiot so I don't know why you back corruption. Have you no moral compass? Is winning more important than having ethical leaders running the government?

Never have backed corruption. If 1/100 of the claims made by the right were true, I would be right with you. It's pretty corrupt for the right to make continuous false claims, as they have about the Clintons for nearly three decades. Especially when they are always shown to be false.

I wish that justice would prevail, that the people who put away an Ambassador for doing the same thing that Hillary has but on a much smaller scale would get a taste of their own medicine and see an even handed application of the law.

But this is the Obama regime we are talking about, so a just result is not likely at all.

you're not an idiot so I don't know why you back corruption. Have you no moral compass? Is winning more important than having ethical leaders running the government?

Never have backed corruption. If 1/100 of the claims made by the right were true, I would be right with you. It's pretty corrupt for the right to make continuous false claims, as they have about the Clintons for nearly three decades. Especially when they are always shown to be false.

Hildebeast lied about Benghazi video to the public, Hildebeast lied about not having classified documents on her private server, Hildebeats lied about the Trump video 2 weeks BEFORE there even was a Trump video...Need MORE or are you now going to become a Republican?

Hildebeast lied about Benghazi video to the public, Hildebeast lied about not having classified documents on her private server, Hildebeats lied about the Trump video 2 weeks BEFORE there even was a Trump video...Need MORE or are you now going to become a Republican?

Not worthwhile to again explain about the similarity of many other attacks in the area leading to a temporary misunderstanding of that attack, or the facts about when those emails were marked classified, because you have chosen to ignore the facts., You prefer to believe anything bad about any democrat. You are just another idiot right winger spouting disproved gossip.

Funny the far left drone troll that will be voting for Hilary in 2016 claims they have never backed corruption..

You can not make this stuff up!

Not worthwhile to again explain about the similarity of many other attacks in the area leading to a temporary misunderstanding of that attack, or the facts about when those emails were marked classified, because you have chosen to ignore the facts., You prefer to believe anything bad about any democrat. You are just another idiot right winger spouting disproved gossip.

Amazing how you just FLUFF OFF the facts! But then again, with an IQ lower than dog shit on the sidewalk, one understands where you are at!

Just because you choose to ignore facts, doesn't make them false. My charge stands.

You don't have an open mind, do you? I'm more likely to win the Powerball this weekend than to witness you acknowledging a single corrupt democrat. In short, you are unworthy to discuss issues in honest debate. I'd suggest USMB posters limit our discussions with you to the weather but you'd bring up Global warming lies. Sad.

American Spectator ^ | 1.08.16
deral Bureau of Investigation will recommend that the Justice Department bring criminal charges against Hillary Clinton and various of her aides, and soon. The evidence consists of materials that the Bureau has gathered in the course of its months-long investigation of Mrs. Clinton’s personal server. The recommendations will come very soon. The charges will consist of some of the following:

1. Improper disclosure or retention of classified information.
2. Destruction of government records.
3. Lying to federal agents.
4. Lying under oath.
5. Obstruction of justice.

All the counts are familiar to those of us who have followed the Clintons for a quarter of a century, but, as one source familiar with the FBI’s investigation told me, the evidence has now reached a “critical mass.”.....

I'm not going to hold my breath.

We heard the same things in the 90s. You conservatives said that indictments for both Bill and Hillary were any day now.

I'm still waiting. It's been 18 years.

deral Bureau of Investigation will recommend that the Justice Department bring criminal charges against Hillary Clinton and various of her aides, and soon. The evidence consists of materials that the Bureau has gathered in the course of its months-long investigation of Mrs. Clinton’s personal server. The recommendations will come very soon. The charges will consist of some of the following:

4. Lying under oath.

All the counts are familiar to those of us who have followed the Clintons for a quarter of a century, but, as one source familiar with the FBI’s investigation told me, the evidence has now reached a “critical mass.”.....

We heard the same things in the 90s. You conservatives said that indictments for both Bill and Hillary were any day now.

Let's HOPE your WISH comes true after 18 years!

4. Lying under oath.

I'll believe it when it actually happens. Which it won't. Ever.

I will be shocked if anything happens to Hillary.
The report will be ....
While Hillary showed poor judgement she did not commit a criminal act....

Have a nice day....
Remember
Vote early and often and vote for Hilly Baby.

I can't understand how the left in this country, who continually decry the govt/business shenanigans that go on, can continue to support this woman. The Clintons are the sleaziest human beings to ever hold office. Their abuses and back room deals are legion.

"Did you know Hillary Clinton was a member of the impeachment inquiry staff in Washington, D.C.? Clinton was advising the House Committee on the Judiciary during the Watergate scandal back in 1974. I didn’t either until I read her Wikipedia entry. I also discovered another rather interesting story. Back in 2008 when Clinton was running against Obama in the Democrat primary the Digital Journal ran a revealing story. The story says Hillary Clinton was fired from the committee staff. Jerry Zeifman, supervised Hillary Clinton during the Watergate impeachment inquiry. He refused to give her a letter of recommendation because of her lies and unethical behavior. Clinton obtained a position on the committee staff through her political patronage of her former Yale law school professor Burke Marshall and Chappaquiddick Senator Ted Kennedy. Jerry Zeifman says Hillary Clinton was unethical and a liar (as if we didn’t already know that.) He also described Hillary Clinton as a dishonest lawyer. Finally, Zeifman says Hillary Clinton conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality. Sound familiar? Like Benghazi maybe? Zeifman had this reaction after Hillary Clinton’s phony tears at a campaign rally in 2008: My own reaction was of regret that, when I terminated her employment on the Nixon impeachment staff, I had not reported her unethical practices to the appropriate bar associations."

(Clinton) "engaged in a seemingly implausible scheme to deny Richard Nixon the right to counsel during the investigation by stealing Judiciary Committee files on the only precedent case that could have stonewalled their plot and drafting a legal brief that, according to Mr. Ziefman, “was so fraudulent and ridiculous Hillary would have been disbarred if she had submitted it to a judge.”

Here's some short lists.

Essay;Blizzard of Lies

The Hillary Clinton Scandals

Hillary Clinton's fifteen biggest scandals

A recurring term appeared as I looked into Hillary scandals "congenital liar".

Last edited:
A far right silly hit job? Kasich is a true conservative, Trump is not.

Deranged little subversive, NO ONE is more conservative than Conservative Review!

Reagan supported science, infrastructure and invested greatly in this nation. You see conservatives have had a long history of doing what needs to be done to maintain our nation as a great power. You're fooling your self if libertainism is now conservationism.

This is due to political gamesmanship where it is better to bleed and weaken your opponent than to actually put them in jail and have a clean opponent take their place.

It is predictable and a regular part of the political pile of shit going on in this country.

The only time politicians go to jail is when they really piss off their political masters and then the oligarchs pull out the shivs and go to work.

Man, Austerity freaks sure are stupid. Nothing what so ever is going to happen to Hillary clinton! ;) Count on it.

That is a prediction you can hound my ass on if I am wrong.
It will cost her votes which is the main goal of those hounding her.

That still leaves mountains of reasons for not voting for Hillary and she is going to lose.

Reagan supported science, infrastructure and invested greatly in this nation. You see conservatives have had a long history of doing what needs to be done to maintain our nation as a great power. You're fooling your self if libertainism is now conservationism.
Dont spell checkers suck?

I can't understand how the left in this country, who continually decry the govt/business shenanigans that go on, can continue to support this woman. The Clintons are the sleaziest human beings to ever hold office. Their abuses and back room deals are legion.

"Did you know Hillary Clinton was a member of the impeachment inquiry staff in Washington, D.C.? Clinton was advising the House Committee on the Judiciary during the Watergate scandal back in 1974. I didn’t either until I read her Wikipedia entry. I also discovered another rather interesting story. Back in 2008 when Clinton was running against Obama in the Democrat primary the Digital Journal ran a revealing story. The story says Hillary Clinton was fired from the committee staff. Jerry Zeifman, supervised Hillary Clinton during the Watergate impeachment inquiry. He refused to give her a letter of recommendation because of her lies and unethical behavior. Clinton obtained a position on the committee staff through her political patronage of her former Yale law school professor Burke Marshall and Chappaquiddick Senator Ted Kennedy. Jerry Zeifman says Hillary Clinton was unethical and a liar (as if we didn’t already know that.) He also described Hillary Clinton as a dishonest lawyer. Finally, Zeifman says Hillary Clinton conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality. Sound familiar? Like Benghazi maybe? Zeifman had this reaction after Hillary Clinton’s phony tears at a campaign rally in 2008: My own reaction was of regret that, when I terminated her employment on the Nixon impeachment staff, I had not reported her unethical practices to the appropriate bar associations."

(Clinton) "engaged in a seemingly implausible scheme to deny Richard Nixon the right to counsel during the investigation by stealing Judiciary Committee files on the only precedent case that could have stonewalled their plot and drafting a legal brief that, according to Mr. Ziefman, “was so fraudulent and ridiculous Hillary would have been disbarred if she had submitted it to a judge.”

Here's some short lists.

Essay;Blizzard of Lies

And this bitch is the Democrat's numero uno choice for leading this Country. Inconceivable! Democrats should be backing Bernie Sanders. He's a communist, but an honest one at least.

Here's some short lists.

Essay;Blizzard of Lies

And this bitch is the Democrat's numero uno choice for leading this Country. Inconceivable! Democrats should be backing Bernie Sanders. He's a communist, but an honest one at least.

IDK how "honest" Sanders is, reports are coming out he diverted campaign funds to family and friends

Forum List

Back