The best boss in America

It ain't my money and your constant sniveling doesn't change facts.

It ain't "your" money if every single MW worker in the country got a raise today.
So why the fuck you bitch all the time about MW going up?
It ain't your fucking money.

It ain't "your" money if every single MW worker in the country got a raise today.

It makes my money worth less, because such a massive artificial increase would result in rampant inflation.

You are completely clueless about economics. If wages go up across the board it will cost all of us more for everything.

This story is noteworthy because a boss bucked the trend and let some of the profits trickle down to employees rather than keep them all to himself. Sad that such an occurrence is so rare that it becomes a news story.

Using 80% of his profits to make Liberal happy is a guaranteed fail

It makes my money worth less, because such a massive artificial increase would result in rampant inflation.

You are completely clueless about economics. If wages go up across the board it will cost all of us more for everything.

Prove it. This is standard bullshit from assholes like you two.
Prove it or admit you don;'t know what the fuck you are talking about.

A certain percentage of MW workers get a "raise" to some level about minimum wage EVERY SINGLE DAY.
You see inflation out of control?

There are even more people who are making lets say 20 bucks an hour and they get a raise to 22 buck an hour.
I bet you fucking hate that. Look what that must do to your money?

Why even executives get paid million in bonus money. Bet you hate that. What it must do to inflation.

But somehow the workers who get paid the least and represent the smallest portion of the work force have the economic power to cause inflation if they get a modest increase in wages.

You two are fucking stupid if you believe that.

A certain percentage of MW workers get a "raise" to some level about minimum wage EVERY SINGLE DAY.

There are even more people who are making lets say 20 bucks an hour and they get a raise to 22 buck an hour.

Why even executives get paid million in bonus money. Bet you hate that. What it must do to inflation.

But somehow the workers who get paid the least and represent the smallest portion of the work force have the economic power to cause inflation if they get a modest increase in wages.

People get raises because that's what keeps them there. It's always been that way. They learn more and do more so they're worth more. As they move up the food chain they need to be replaced with grunt level employees and they get starting wages. That's how it works.

U mad bro?

How about YOU prove that raising the minimum wage across the board to the ridiculous amount of $15 an hour DOESN'T cause massive inflation. YOU are the one proposing the change, back up your shit.

When you increase the minimum wage, it has a ripple effect on other salaries. Now the guy who was $2 above the minimum is now making the minimum, and if he and enough people in his position feel they are above a "minimum wage" worker, they are going to agitate for an increase, which ripples up the ranks. Add the fact that for this increase you get NO increase in productivity, and that is what causes inflation. Costs go up without value going up.

People get raises because that's what keeps them there

Fuck you. You made the claim that a MW increase results in an inflationary cycle. I asked you to prove it. You can't or you would have. How grreat it would have been if you could have. But you can't. So stfu.

Fuck you. You made the claim that a MW increase results in an inflationary cycle. I asked you to prove it. You can't or you would have. How grreat it would have been if you could have. But you can't. So stfu.

You are adding cost without increasing value through productivity. The value of the product doesn't increase, and the cost of making it does.

How does that NOT cause inflation?

When you increase the minimum wage, it has a ripple effect on other salaries.

That isn't what you claimed, And who said 15 bucks an hour besides you? And why can't you PROVE that an increase in MW causes inflation. With all you vast knowledge of economics,, that should have been a piece of cake.

When you increase the minimum wage, it has a ripple effect on other salaries.

That isn't what you claimed, And who said 15 bucks an hour besides you? And why can't you PROVE that an increase in MW causes inflation. With all you vast knowledge of economics,, that should have been a piece of cake.

Its one of the effects, the other is the increase cost/same value problem.

$15 an hour is what all the burger flippers are calling for. The problem is their labor is not worth $15 an hour. That might lead to the next unintended consequence, increased automation. Or another consequence, the $15 an hour attracting more competent people, and those people worth only $8 an our being laid off.

but typical progressive, you think something is "good" and you just press for it without thinking of the consequences.

This story is noteworthy because a boss bucked the trend and let some of the profits trickle down to employees rather than keep them all to himself. Sad that such an occurrence is so rare that it becomes a news story.
Perhaps it will start a trend, some momentum. If not this time, maybe next time.

Rather than it being mandated, maybe someone will get it going organically.

Far less anger and animosity that way - can you see the value?

Thank you, the left wants taxes to steal money, we want rich people to follow Christ teachings, to learn , to look into there hearts and realize.

Simple the MW went up in steps 2007~2009 and MW workers are still poor

Prove you aren't an asshole. Bet ya can't.

Anyone with a brain understands that increased expenses means increased pricing, money doesn't come from air.

No, I want to see if you comprehend, and can retort.

Nice try to keep yourself from looking like the asshole you are. LMAO.

Typical right wnger on here. Make a claim, then want someone else to prove your claim for you. Or back away from the claim you made as fast as possible. That's way funny. And very typical.

Forum List

Back