The best state in your union, denied certification of Dominion Voting Software, three times...

Eme79UCXMAwEmxg.jpg

How did you find that? Search model number???

I wish I could take credit for some creative research, but the truth is I found the link posted on Fox News ( I think, some news site comment section anyways or twitter, I kept it in my browser history, so I don't remember) comments section earlier this morning, hah. Thought it was worth posting.

Last edited:
Great info! For those that didn't read the experts report and reason for rejection of Dominion Software:

The examiner reports identified multiple hardware and software issues that preclude the Office of the Texas Secretary of State from determining that the Democracy Suite 5.5-A system satisfies each of the voting-system requirements set forth in the Texas Election Code. Specifically, the examiner reports raise concerns about whether the Democracy Suite 5.5-A system is suitable for its intended purpose; operates efficiently and accurately; and is safe from fraudulent or unauthorized manipulation. Therefore, the Democracy Suite 5.5-A system and corresponding hardware devices do not meet the standards for certification prescribed by Section 122.001 of the Texas Election Code.

They've been trying hard to get this software into the great state of Texas, including twice in 2019.

Huh.

Voting System Examination(s) and Status for Dominion

Dominion Voting Systems has been investigated for years about their product.

I wonder what they mean by "fully-flexible and scalable" or "customized for any jurisdiction?"
That is very similar to my description for the municipal charter system that I am campaigning. "Fully-flexible," probably refers to the ability to manipulate the placement of selections. "Scalable" would probably mean you can list as many selections (races, amendments, and options) as you want. "Customized for any jurisdiction," sounds kind of superfluous, if not a possible code word!
:laughing0301:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back