The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029

This place doesn't really do it for me. I prefer being around spiritual Christians.

We have to fight and resist demons. It does get tiring so sometimes you need to take breaks.

Ephesians 6

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.

14 Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. 16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; 17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, 18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, 19 and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak.
I would like to see how you would fare by answering the questions at registration here (without actually registering),
Register at Christian Forums

I can assure you that there are many spiritual Christians here, look for a thread started by ninja007 where he was struggling with sin. That thread is where Jesus Christ came in and dwelt. Beyond our spirits as we are only men of flesh.

I suggest that you look hard and fast in the mirror whilst reading your bible and ask yourself, "How would Jesus Christ do this?".

Your last sentence speaks volumes about you brother, as is mentions humility. I pray that you rethink and look into humility. Remember that Jesus said that the least are to be the greatest. You seem to think that with this 'knowledge' you are sitting on Jesus' judgement throne and now are playing with the sin of pride/vanity.

I know you have the spirit, I (we) pray that you see and learn further to know . . . . . (and this is my flesh) to not condemn everyone here to Hell. that is not your job.

Vengeance (which you seem to want to met out freely) is mine saith the Lord, so were you there when the Lord set up the foundations of the world?

I suggest you do some, no a lot more Bible study. In the meantime, if you wish to leave this site, well my picture above still stands as IMHO you have a lot to learn, brother.

God bless in Jesus name.
I can assure you there are no spiritual Christians here. I don't find ninja as any indication of being spiritual. And look at yourself accusing on your judgment throne. Hardly spiritual. Satan likes to accuse falsely as you do also. Would Jesus do that?

As the last line in my previous post pointed out, those who exalt themselves as spiritual are just the opposite. So come down from your mountain top and walk among the people. Let God decide who is spiritual and you simply seek to overcometh if you are a Christian. If...

When a Christian knows someone is going to Hell, don't accuse the Christian who can discern who his brother is in Christ. We have fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ.

You sound jealous that you don't have this spiritual discernment, and when a Christian has the gift of knowledge, you jealousy show your vengeance against him and reel away. Hardly spiritual. Hardly Christian. Unaware you are exalting self.

The reason you have lashed out is because I testified this place has no spiritual Christians; so you took that personally as an attack upon you. That's your fleshly reaction. Hardly spiritual. The statement there are no spiritual Christians here is a factual statement, your company included, assuming you are born-again. And that would be a big assumption!

The reason I know this because in this thread each person who said they were Christian exhibited a wrong attitude and a wrong spirit in addition to false beliefs that spiritual Christians simply would not have.

I have told you the truth. It is not that the truth is unreasonable, but it is unloved. The flesh is singularly powerful in you.
Lol you forgot the lurkers and guests
What about them?
Do you know what time he will alit? And where?
Sorry, I only understand English. Do you know English?
Which words does thouest knoweth not?

I can assure you there are no spiritual Christians here. I don't find ninja as any indication of being spiritual. And look at yourself accusing on your judgment throne. Hardly spiritual. Satan likes to accuse falsely as you do also. Would Jesus do that?

As the last line in my previous post pointed out, those who exalt themselves as spiritual are just the opposite. So come down from your mountain top and walk among the people. Let God decide who is spiritual and you simply seek to overcometh if you are a Christian. If...

When a Christian knows someone is going to Hell, don't accuse the Christian who can discern who his brother is in Christ. We have fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ.

You sound jealous that you don't have this spiritual discernment, and when a Christian has the gift of knowledge, you jealousy show your vengeance against him and reel away. Hardly spiritual. Hardly Christian. Unaware you are exalting self.

The reason you have lashed out is because I testified this place has no spiritual Christians; so you took that personally as an attack upon you. That's your fleshly reaction. Hardly spiritual. The statement there are no spiritual Christians here is a factual statement, your company included, assuming you are born-again. And that would be a big assumption!

The reason I know this because in this thread each person who said they were Christian exhibited a wrong attitude and a wrong spirit in addition to false beliefs that spiritual Christians simply would not have.

I have told you the truth. It is not that the truth is unreasonable, but it is unloved. The flesh is singularly powerful in you.
What about them?
alit is above my pay grade

What about them?
alit is above my pay grade
alit
a simple past tense and past participle of alight
to settle or stay after descending..

This place doesn't really do it for me. I prefer being around spiritual Christians.

We have to fight and resist demons. It does get tiring so sometimes you need to take breaks.

Ephesians 6

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.

14 Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. 16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; 17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, 18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, 19 and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak.
I would like to see how you would fare by answering the questions at registration here (without actually registering),
Register at Christian Forums

1. Have you come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior (substitution) and died with Him (identification) (Gal. 2.19,20; Rom. 6.6-8, 7.4; Gal. 2.20)?

Yes.

2. Do you believe God is Triune (Gen. 3.22), the Trinity of the Father, Son and Spirit (Matt. 3.16-17, Mark 1.9-11, Luke 3.21-22) and created "all things by Him [Jesus]" (John 1.3)?

Yes. God is three in persons (Trinity) and one in essence (Unity). Trinity and Unity. Triunity. Triune.

3. Do you believe the Godhead is One Being of one substance in three Persons, co-equal, co-eternal and co-inherent, each having their own distinct will (John 6.38, Luke 22.42) but not separate?

Yes, definition of triune.

God Foreknows Our Free-Choice:
5. God provides us all sufficient grace to have the free-choice, pleading "come unto me" (Matt. 11.28) "if any...whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely" (John 7.37, Rev. 22.17).

What Is the Doctrine of Election?
John MacArthur

The idea that God does what He wants, and that what He does is true and right because He does it, is foundational to the understanding of everything in Scripture, including the doctrine of election.

In the broad sense, election refers to the fact that God chooses (or elects) to do everything that He does in whatever way He best sees fit. When He acts, He does so only because He willfully and independently chooses to act. According to His own nature, predetermined plan, and good pleasure, He decides to do whatever He desires, without pressure or constraint from any outside influence.

The Bible makes this point repeatedly. In the very act of creation, God created precisely what He wanted to create in the way He wanted to create it (cf. Gen. 1:31). And ever since the creation, He has sovereignly prescribed or permitted everything in human history, in order that He might accomplish the redemptive plan which He had previously designed (cf. Is. 25:1; 46:10; 55:11; Rom. 9:17; Eph. 3:8–11).

What Is the Doctrine of Election

10. Do you believe God is all-knowing, all-powerful, omnipresent and has infinite foreknowledge?

God is all knowing means that God has all knowledge. Actually, if you want to be technical, God is knowledge.

Foreknowledge literally means knowing before knowing.

Providence is a better word to describe the concept.

Last edited:
Hell is the Place of Eternal Separation from God:
12. Do you agree Hell is not annihilation but the place of eternal torment for the unsaved after being resurrected to the Great White Throne for judgment (Rev. 19.20; 20.10,15)?

More accurate to say that Hell is Eternal Separation from God's Grace but not from God's Wrath.

Hmmm. I never lashed out at you, nor am I jealous of you, nor did I take anything you were saying to the others here as a personal attack on me. You read a lot into my last reply that simply isn't there. I am not perfect, but neither are you. Perhaps it is the plank in your own eye that is blinding you when you are talking about the specs in mine that has made you go on the attack and misread everything I said to you.

I am now seeing you more and more for what you are judging only by your posts here in this thread. One who believes that it is only You that has this revelation and anyone who doubts it, YOU have been condemning to hell.

So, I am done.

Hmm. . .

Question 1 - Atonement, Co-Crucifixion and Resurrection
Question 2 - Trinity
Question 3 - Distinction of God's 3 Persons
Question 4 - Premillennial and Rewards
Question 5 - God Foreknows Our Free-Choice
Question 6 - Physical New City and New Earth
Question 7 - Once-Saved-Always-Saved
Question 8 - Overcomers and Non-overcomers in Christ
Question 9 - Restoration of Creation, and Nature Proves God
Question 10 - God Has Infinite Foreknowledge of Eternity
Question 11 - Dividing Spirit, Soul, Body
Question 12 - Hell is the Place of Eternal Awareness of Separation from God
Question 13 - Baptism With (or Without) Water, the Holy Spirit and Fire
Question 14 - The 66 Books are the Complete Word of God
Question 15 - Biblical Tongues are Real Languages Only
Question 16 - Laying On of Hands Strengthens the Body
Question 17 - Women Apostles, but No Sinless Mary
Question 18 - Apostles Appoint Elders for a Biblocality
Question 19 - Meeting Place Finder for the Body of Christ
Additional Questions for Apostles
The second set of questions for Apostles can be viewed in your profile after you register.
Question 20 - Jesus was Crucified on Friday, and There is No Christian Sabbath
Question 23 - Hades is Timeless Unawares (Sleep)
Question 24 - Rapture and Resurrection is at the Consummation of this Age
Question 25 - The First Resurrection is the Best Resurrection
Question 26 - First Rapture is According to Readiness
Question 27 - Last Trumpet Resurrection is Before the Bowls
Question 28 - "Outer Darkness" is Loss of Rewards for Believers
Question 29 - Fiery Judgment of Hell Burns Off Our False Works
Question 30 - Apostles and Elders Do Not Draw a Salary
Question 31 - God Has a Covenant with Israel to be Fulfilled
Question 32 - Only Overcomers are to be Kings and Priests
Question 34 - Rewards are Done Away in the New City and New Earth
Question 36 - Non-Resurrected Live on the New Earth Outside the New City
Question 37 - Mars Will Be the New Earth (Don't be Suprised by This)

5. God provides us all sufficient grace to have the free-choice, pleading "come unto me" (Matt. 11.28) "if any...whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely" (John 7.37, Rev. 22.17).

What Is the Doctrine of Election?
John MacArthur

The idea that God does what He wants, and that what He does is true and right because He does it, is foundational to the understanding of everything in Scripture, including the doctrine of election.
This statement does not differ with OSAS Arminian.

In the broad sense, election refers to the fact that God chooses (or elects) to do everything that He does in whatever way He best sees fit. When He acts, He does so only because He willfully and independently chooses to act. According to His own nature, predetermined plan, and good pleasure, He decides to do whatever He desires, without pressure or constraint from any outside influence.
This likewise does not differ with OSAS Arminian.

The Bible makes this point repeatedly. In the very act of creation, God created precisely what He wanted to create in the way He wanted to create it (cf. Gen. 1:31). And ever since the creation, He has sovereignly prescribed or permitted everything in human history, in order that He might accomplish the redemptive plan which He had previously designed (cf. Is. 25:1; 46:10; 55:11; Rom. 9:17; Eph. 3:8–11).

What Is the Doctrine of Election
Again, this statement does not differ with OSAS Arminian.

So what differs OSAS Arminian from Calvinism?

10. Do you believe God is all-knowing, all-powerful, omnipresent and has infinite foreknowledge?

God is all knowing means that God has all knowledge. Actually, if you want to be technical, God is knowledge.

Foreknowledge means what? To know before knowing?
God is a being, but knowledge is an attribute of that being. Foreknowledge foreknows once knowing.

12. Do you agree Hell is not annihilation but the place of eternal torment for the unsaved after being resurrected to the Great White Throne for judgment (Rev. 19.20; 20.10,15)?

More accurate to say that Hell is Eternal Separation from God's Grace but not from God's Wrath.
I don't see the difference other than your statement is more vague and less specific.

Hmmm. I never lashed out at you, nor am I jealous of you, nor did I take anything you were saying to the others here as a personal attack on me. You read a lot into my last reply that simply isn't there. I am not perfect, but neither are you. Perhaps it is the plank in your own eye that is blinding you when you are talking about the specs in mine that has made you go on the attack and misread everything I said to you.

I am now seeing you more and more for what you are judging only by your posts here in this thread. One who believes that it is only You that has this revelation and anyone who doubts it, YOU have been condemning to hell.

So, I am done.
You're sinning bearing false witness for where did I say I am the only person on the planet that knows something? Don't accuse Christians of condemning you to Hell. You condemn yourself.

God is a being, but knowledge is an attribute of that being. Foreknowledge foreknows once knowing.

I wasn't really asking what foreknowledge meant. It was a speech thing. I know the concept, but I don't like the term foreknowledge. Silly term. Providence is a much better term.

God knows everything, so from God's perspective, there's no such thing as foreknowledge.

Hmm. . .

Question 1 - Atonement, Co-Crucifixion and Resurrection
Question 2 - Trinity
Question 3 - Distinction of God's 3 Persons
Question 4 - Premillennial and Rewards
Question 5 - God Foreknows Our Free-Choice
Question 6 - Physical New City and New Earth
Question 7 - Once-Saved-Always-Saved
Question 8 - Overcomers and Non-overcomers in Christ
Question 9 - Restoration of Creation, and Nature Proves God
Question 10 - God Has Infinite Foreknowledge of Eternity
Question 11 - Dividing Spirit, Soul, Body
Question 12 - Hell is the Place of Eternal Awareness of Separation from God
Question 13 - Baptism With (or Without) Water, the Holy Spirit and Fire
Question 14 - The 66 Books are the Complete Word of God
Question 15 - Biblical Tongues are Real Languages Only
Question 16 - Laying On of Hands Strengthens the Body
Question 17 - Women Apostles, but No Sinless Mary
Question 18 - Apostles Appoint Elders for a Biblocality
Question 19 - Meeting Place Finder for the Body of Christ
Additional Questions for Apostles
The second set of questions for Apostles can be viewed in your profile after you register.
Question 20 - Jesus was Crucified on Friday, and There is No Christian Sabbath
Question 23 - Hades is Timeless Unawares (Sleep)
Question 24 - Rapture and Resurrection is at the Consummation of this Age
Question 25 - The First Resurrection is the Best Resurrection
Question 26 - First Rapture is According to Readiness
Question 27 - Last Trumpet Resurrection is Before the Bowls
Question 28 - "Outer Darkness" is Loss of Rewards for Believers
Question 29 - Fiery Judgment of Hell Burns Off Our False Works
Question 30 - Apostles and Elders Do Not Draw a Salary
Question 31 - God Has a Covenant with Israel to be Fulfilled
Question 32 - Only Overcomers are to be Kings and Priests
Question 34 - Rewards are Done Away in the New City and New Earth
Question 36 - Non-Resurrected Live on the New Earth Outside the New City
Question 37 - Mars Will Be the New Earth (Don't be Suprised by This)
It's interesting that the Holy Spirit had me stop on 37 questions.

I wasn't really asking what foreknowledge meant. It was a speech thing. I know the concept, but I don't like the term foreknowledge. Silly term. Providence is a much better term.

God knows everything, so from God's perspective, there's no such thing as foreknowledge.
Calvinists will say not that God foreknows something but is intimate with something that that is what is meant, but I have disagree, because to me foreknowing something is foreknowing something whether intimately or not.

Last edited:

I don't see the difference other than your statement is more vague and less specific.

The difference is that it's more exact because it says that there's no hiding from God's eternal wrath and punishment.

Hebrews 4

11Let us therefore strive to enter that rest, so that no one may fall by the same sort of disobedience. 12For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. 13And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

Revelation 6

15 Then the kings of the earth and the great ones and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, 16 calling to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb, 17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?”

The difference is that it's more exact because it says that there's no hiding from God's eternal wrath and punishment.

Hebrews 4

11Let us therefore strive to enter that rest, so that no one may fall by the same sort of disobedience. 12For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. 13And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

Revelation 6

15 Then the kings of the earth and the great ones and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, 16 calling to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb, 17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?”
Some may construe annihilation as not hiding from God's wrath so I preferred to be direct with the statement that Hell is not annihilation.

I thought it better to point out annihilation is not an option which is not readily noticeable in your statement, and I never have disputes with people that Hell is a hiding from God's wrath as that would be more than obvious. The very characteristic of Hell is wrath.

WTF is OSAS Arminian?

BTW, I'm not Calvinist or whatever.

It's most accurate to say that I am like Paul.

Forum List

Back