The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029

Anything I post whether from me or others is for the purpose of making the point. What is the point?

The point is you are going to Hell because you are too selfish to come to the cross to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior.

Wow, buddy, you are out there. What I have read from Your posts and others concur is that You believe that You are the only One who knows Truth. And if we do not accept Your Truth, then we are damned to hell. Are You claiming to be the second coming? The next Messiah? Because that is how You're acting.

When I was first saved, I thought I had some special revelations, but reason kept me from speaking too much. I'm glad of it, because I realized that I was just a child in Christ and had a lot to learn; sounds like you do to.

God bless you brother in Jesus' name.

Anything I post whether from me or others is for the purpose of making the point. What is the point?

The point is you are going to Hell because you are too selfish to come to the cross to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior.

No what you have done is whenever someone makes a point you can't dispute from your own experience and study is to search the web, find something that disputes that point, copy and paste it and then post it as if it was your own idea. In the other thread (here Minimal Facts Approach Proves Jesus is God Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum) you posted a rebuttal to one of my points, but your mistake was that I was able to find the website you flat out copy and pasted from and I posted the link showing that you copied word for word what someone else had worked on and written and tried to present it as your own. Then you proceeded to cast judgement upon others using your superior knowledge and inspiration as a measuring stick. But it wasn't your superior knowledge and inspiration...it was someone else's and you were just ripping them off.

In other words you lied and engaged in deception while at the same time telling everyone else that they were going to hell for doing things such as lying and being deceitful.

I think you are pretty much done here. I doubt anyone is going to take you seriously at this point
You're just shutting your mind down like a zombie for Satan and sinning bearing false witness with nothing to back your accusations, but the evidence is given and stands unchallenged.

I am bearing false witness? You are the jack ass who got caught red handed trying to pass other people's idea off as you own. I think I have a lot to back my accusation. I provided link after link to the websites that you copy and pasted from word for word and tried to pass off as your own. And I am bearing false witness?

Let me give you some advice....while there is no medication that treats psychopathy specifically, I understand that Xanax can have some positive effects. Look into it.
You're just sinning bearing false witness. You probably do that to try to deflect from the topic of this thread. Quite disingenuous.

No what you have done is whenever someone makes a point you can't dispute from your own experience and study is to search the web, find something that disputes that point, copy and paste it and then post it as if it was your own idea. In the other thread (here Minimal Facts Approach Proves Jesus is God Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum) you posted a rebuttal to one of my points, but your mistake was that I was able to find the website you flat out copy and pasted from and I posted the link showing that you copied word for word what someone else had worked on and written and tried to present it as your own. Then you proceeded to cast judgement upon others using your superior knowledge and inspiration as a measuring stick. But it wasn't your superior knowledge and inspiration...it was someone else's and you were just ripping them off.

In other words you lied and engaged in deception while at the same time telling everyone else that they were going to hell for doing things such as lying and being deceitful.

I think you are pretty much done here. I doubt anyone is going to take you seriously at this point
You're just shutting your mind down like a zombie for Satan and sinning bearing false witness with nothing to back your accusations, but the evidence is given and stands unchallenged.

I am bearing false witness? You are the jack ass who got caught red handed trying to pass other people's idea off as you own. I think I have a lot to back my accusation. I provided link after link to the websites that you copy and pasted from word for word and tried to pass off as your own. And I am bearing false witness?

Let me give you some advice....while there is no medication that treats psychopathy specifically, I understand that Xanax can have some positive effects. Look into it.
You're just sinning bearing false witness. You probably do that to try to deflect from the topic of this thread. Quite disingenuous.
You're confused. All Christians have the truth for all Christians are born-again. You don't have the truth so you are going to Hell. Just realize you are too selfish to give your life to Christ so you are going to the Lake of Fire.

Hi word honey, how's saving the world going? And thanks for that......

Part, it's entirely possible to start over. Why not set this thread aside, and welcome you to the forum. There is an eclectic bunch here. We voice various positions on things Christian, and others topics as well, and don't always agree. But that's ok, because the Bible tells us not to quibble over doctrine. It also tells us not to take anyone's word for something, but study to prove it.
I'll bet you have a lot to offer, on a variety of subjects, so why not stick around and discuss things with us? Like, do you believe there is a Bible code embedded in the Torah and NT? Remarkable prophecy has been found. What do you think?

Jere, Guess what we had for Christmas! Duck. Shy girl started laying around Thanksgiving, in the corner of the barn, and I thought no chance. It was unusually cold and those eggs have to stay at 88 degrees. Until I saw a shift change. Shy girl, Mouthy and Shy Girl's little daughter were taking turns. I knew which ever one was on the nest when they hatched would be the mom. The prize went to the daughter. She has 10 tiny babies. Good Lord, what to do with all these ducks, and the bald eagle that has declared war on them, right up here in the yard, inches from the front door. They're scared to death to go down in the creek. And I don't know how to keep them safe.
Hugs.

There is no Bible code that one can crack to understand the prophecies. Only God can interpret the prophecies and teach us saints exactly how He created us. He also teaches us about the beast, the end of this first age and how we'll experience life in the next age called the New Heaven and Earth. All you have to do is Google many name "Brad Holkesvig" and start viewing my videos and reading some things God has had me write in the past six years.

God spoke "mouth to mouth" with Moses. I will take your word that God speaks to your innerman. I hope you will take my word that he also speaks to the conscious, at least that is my experience.
That really doesn't make much sense what you just said when said God speaks to the conscious. Consciousness is awareness. But what kind of awareness? In our spirit we have God-consciousness with its functions of intuition, communion and conscience which run much deeper than soul and body. Our soul gives us self-consciousness with its mind, will and emotion. And our body gives us world-consciousness for it makes contact with the world. The Bible says spirit speaks with spirit. Spirit communicates with spirit. The Holy Spirit that indwells believers communicates with the regenerated spirit of a Christian. You don't have this relationship with Jesus that allows you to have this intuitive guidance in your spirit, because your spirit is dead to God.
Numbers 12 King James Version (KJV)
5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?​
God is spirit. No man can see God because God is spirit. You can't see the spirit of your intuition, communion and conscience. So when Moses sees God "face to face" it is in the spiritual sense in a deeper way than Aaron or Miriam do. God does not need to speak to Moses in visions and dreams as much because Moses is the most humble person alive at the time. To be humble is to be unassuming: to have no mistaken assumptions, and reserving judgment if you have to, because you lack adequate information. He can see God face to face: that is, far more intimately. The pillar of smoke is the common appearance of a fire blazing from the altar of the Tent of Meeting. In that appearance people see outlines that can represent God and receive intuitive communications as His conscience touches our conscience. Words are manifested as we read this dialogue in Numbers 12 as words are put to the intuitive conscience of God's spirit to our spirit, working from inner to outer. What is received in the inner spirit then is communicated outwardly to one's soul and from the soul enacted in the body with the permission of the soul.

If you know Me, your Creator, then you will listen to My voice and learn what spirit means.

You're confused. All Christians have the truth for all Christians are born-again. You don't have the truth so you are going to Hell. Just realize you are too selfish to give your life to Christ so you are going to the Lake of Fire.

If you knew what "born again" meant, you wouldn't call yourself a Christian. We saints have never called ourselves Christians.

God spoke "mouth to mouth" with Moses. I will take your word that God speaks to your innerman. I hope you will take my word that he also speaks to the conscious, at least that is my experience.
That really doesn't make much sense what you just said when said God speaks to the conscious. Consciousness is awareness. But what kind of awareness? In our spirit we have God-consciousness with its functions of intuition, communion and conscience which run much deeper than soul and body. Our soul gives us self-consciousness with its mind, will and emotion. And our body gives us world-consciousness for it makes contact with the world. The Bible says spirit speaks with spirit. Spirit communicates with spirit. The Holy Spirit that indwells believers communicates with the regenerated spirit of a Christian. You don't have this relationship with Jesus that allows you to have this intuitive guidance in your spirit, because your spirit is dead to God.
5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?​
God is spirit. No man can see God because God is spirit. You can't see the spirit of your intuition, communion and conscience. So when Moses sees God "face to face" it is in the spiritual sense in a deeper way than Aaron or Miriam do. God does not need to speak to Moses in visions and dreams as much because Moses is the most humble person alive at the time. To be humble is to be unassuming: to have no mistaken assumptions, and reserving judgment if you have to, because you lack adequate information. He can see God face to face: that is, far more intimately. The pillar of smoke is the common appearance of a fire blazing from the altar of the Tent of Meeting. In that appearance people see outlines that can represent God and receive intuitive communications as His conscience touches our conscience. Words are manifested as we read this dialogue in Numbers 12 as words are put to the intuitive conscience of God's spirit to our spirit, working from inner to outer. What is received in the inner spirit then is communicated outwardly to one's soul and from the soul enacted in the body with the permission of the soul.

If you know Me, your Creator, then you will listen to My voice and learn what spirit means.

Wow....someone who is even more nuts than PRTR. I think I will just sit on the sidelines and watch them debate between themselves about which one of them is God

If you knew what "born again" meant, you wouldn't call yourself a Christian. We saints have never called ourselves Christians.
Jesus said, "Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again" (John 3.7). Peter said, "Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf" (1 Pet. 4.16). "Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian" (Acts 26.28). "And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch" (Acts 11.26).

Wow....someone who is even more nuts than PRTR. I think I will just sit on the sidelines and watch them debate between themselves about which one of them is God
Do you always accuse people of claiming to be God when they don't claim to be God? Your sinning bearing false witness is evil.

Jesus says you are going to Hell BluePhantom. Enjoy

[Jhn 3:15-21 KJV] 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Only God can interpret the prophecies and teach us saints exactly how He created us.
1 in 3 verses in the Bible are prophecy. Jesus says He returns in the year of the sign of the Son of Man (Matt. 24.30). That sign that nothing can compare to is Apophis April 13, 2029. The last time this size hit earth was 80,000 years ago, and this time it will graze earth within satellite distance range.

Jesus said He would not return until after the 3rd Temple is completed plus 2300 days (Dan. 8.14) for the Temple to be cleansed. There are 2300 days from Passover 2023 to Tisha B'Av 2029. And He would not return until after the 2014/15 Haiti earthquake, Japan earthquake, Nov. 3, 2013 long H3 solar eclipse, and the Tetrad in Rev. 6.12. The Tribulation is 7 years long. 2022 to 2029.

So if you haven't given your life to Christ then do so now. If you are already saved, then seek to overcometh or you will not be raptured at the first rapture "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) in 3rd heaven (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10), nor receive the reward of returning with Christ to reign over the nations 1000 years.

Do you always accuse people of claiming to be God when they don't claim to be God? Your sinning bearing false witness is evil.

Well let's see. I went ahead and googled Brad Holkesvig like theWord suggested just because I thought to myself "oh man I have to see this". He clarified that he is Brad Holkesvig so I will take his word on that. Here's a post he made on a website called davidicke.com (from which he has been banned)

" I am God who is trying to get your attention to worship me instead of your flesh."

Signs that you re not a Saint - David Icke s Official Forums

Up above on post #245 he wrote: "If you know Me, your Creator, then you will listen to My voice and learn what spirit means."

Sure seems to me that he thinks he is God. At least that is what he is claiming....which tells me he is clearly mentally ill and if he was better looking and younger, so he could attract women, he would probably be a cult leader along the lines of David Koresh and Jim Jones.

You on the other hand profess to have all the knowledge of God, even though as I have demonstrated time and time again all you do is copy and paste from other websites because you clearly lack the ability to think for yourself and almost everything you have been posted has been completely wrong, and you appear to think you have the authority to sit in judgement because I am pretty sure you have told everyone on this thread they are going to hell. So you appear to be assuming the authority of God in making that determination. So yeah you think you are God too.

So I am just going to sit back and watch "the battle of the Gods" because there's nothing I enjoy more than a good laugh

You on the other hand profess to have all the knowledge of God, even though as I have demonstrated time and time again all you do is copy and paste from other websites because you clearly lack the ability to think for yourself and almost everything you have been posted has been completely wrong, and you appear to think you have the authority to sit in judgement because I am pretty sure you have told everyone on this thread they are going to hell. So you appear to be assuming the authority of God in making that determination. So yeah you think you are God too.

So I am just going to sit back and watch "the battle of the Gods" because there's nothing I enjoy more than a good laugh
Have you noticed anyone who claims to be God has a bad memory, unable to remember all the things he did in the past? Funny.

God has already made the determination in His word. Since God is proven and Jesus is proven to be God and you reject what He did for you on the cross, you are going to Hell just as Jesus said you would. He even says why you reject the need to be reconciled and redeemed with God. See the bold letters. You're a bad guy going to Hell as fully proven.

[Jhn 3:15-21 KJV] 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Have you noticed anyone who claims to be God has a bad memory, unable to remember all the things he did in the past? Funny.

God has already made the determination in His word. Since God is proven and Jesus is proven to be God and you reject what He did for you on the cross, you are going to Hell just as Jesus said you would. He even says why you reject the need to be reconciled and redeemed with God. See the bold letters. You're a bad guy going to Hell as fully proven.

Uh huh. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wake me up when you say somethintg interesting

What could be better than being saved and not go to Hell?

Oh I don't know....maybe making your own arguments instead of copy and pasting websites and trying to pass it off as your own. That would be a start

"The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029"

Nonsense.

The bible doesn't 'tell' anyone anything – the bible is a collection of myths written by men.
The Bible is the word of God and you proved when Jesus returns because you can't overturn this proof.
You can't prove that the bible is the word of god.

Oh I don't know....maybe making your own arguments instead of copy and pasting websites and trying to pass it off as your own. That would be a start
There is nothing wrong with copying and pasting if it expresses what you are trying to say and you don't want to retype it out again.

"The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029"

Nonsense.

The bible doesn't 'tell' anyone anything – the bible is a collection of myths written by men.
The Bible is the word of God and you proved when Jesus returns because you can't overturn this proof.
You can't prove that the bible is the word of god.
The Bible is proven to be the word of God because you can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings. I love that. It's a majestic beautiful proof. In fact, I can't think of what God could do that would be a better proof than that, can you?

Forum List

Back