The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029

Reformed Theology is excellent on the accuracy of its doctrines.
All 5 points of Calvinism are false. Did you know they stole the word "reformed" which is the reformation of justification by faith. There is nothing needing to be reformed in Christianity.

I see how you are not a Christian because you are a Calvinist unwilling to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated; for this reason you are going to Hell.

OSAS Arminians believe that anyone can choose to have faith in Christ, repent, and be saved forever.

Therefore, let us have some fun with this.

Right now, as you are reading this, I am praying to God, asking for forgiveness of my sins, and asking to be saved in the name of Jesus Christ. I fully have faith in Jesus Christ for my salvation. I know that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

I'm saved. Thank you Jesus Christ. You're the best. I love you Jesus.

It is finished. DONE. For sure I'm not going to Hell. Whoohoo.

LoL.
Why are you asking for forgiveness if you already have it through faith in Christ? This shows you don't have Christ but worship a false Christ. So the Bible says unless you confess who He truly is to others, He will deny you before the Father in heaven, thus, sending you to Hell. Moreover, since you are a Calvinist you admit you refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated as you have been defending all 5 points of Calvinism. The gift of repentance and faith come to a person who searches God out with all their heart and soul. This is the free choice afforded to us all to be once saved always saved. So my prayers continue to reach out to you to receive Christ then you will be saved. But you are not saved as long as you continue to think you are irresistibly selected. You call that Satanic grace.

OSAS Arminians sure are confusing. What should I do to be saved?
What's confusing about repenting and believing in Christ to be regenerated? Think how confusing it is where you don't know if you are really saved or not because it depends on your god whom he irresistibly selects and preteritions (passes over). Whereas God gives you the sufficient grace to have the free choice.

Reformed Theology is excellent on the accuracy of its doctrines.
All 5 points of Calvinism are false. Did you know they stole the word "reformed" which is the reformation of justification by faith. There is nothing needing to be reformed in Christianity.

I see how you are not a Christian because you are a Calvinist unwilling to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated; for this reason you are going to Hell.

OSAS Arminians believe that anyone can choose to have faith in Christ, repent, and be saved forever.

Right now, as you are reading this, I am praying to God, asking for forgiveness of my sins, and asking to be saved in the name of Jesus Christ. I fully have faith in Jesus Christ for my salvation. I know that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

LoL.
Why are you asking for forgiveness if you already have it through faith in Christ? This shows you don't have Christ but worship a false Christ. So the Bible says unless you confess who He truly is to others, He will deny you before the Father in heaven, thus, sending you to Hell. Moreover, since you are a Calvinist you admit you refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated as you have been defending all 5 points of Calvinism. The gift of repentance and faith come to a person who searches God out with all their heart and soul. This is the free choice afforded to us all to be once saved always saved. So my prayers continue to reach out to you to receive Christ then you will be saved. But you are not saved as long as you continue to think you are irresistibly selected. You call that Satanic grace.

What's confusing about repenting and believing in Christ to be regenerated? Think how confusing it is where you don't know if you are really saved or not because it depends on your god whom he irresistibly selects and preteritions (passes over). Whereas God gives you the sufficient grace to have the free choice.

How is it confusing?

Saints know once God calls them. It's really obvious to the saint.

LoL.

How is it confusing? Saints know once God calls them. It's really obvious.
Why is God calling people confusing? God calls people who respond to Him.

LoL.

What? I'm asking you that question.

You are the one who said it was confusing, "Think how confusing it is where you don't know if you are really saved or not because it depends on your god whom he irresistibly selects. . ."

You are the one who said it was confusing, "Think how confusing it is where you don't know if you are really saved or not because it depends on your god whom he irresistibly selects. . ."
That's Calvinism that is described which is evil to boot since it would be evil for us to behave that way so it would be for your god. So what's so confusion about OSAS Arminian?

That's Calvinism that is described which is evil to boot since it would be evil for us to behave that way so it would be for your god. So what's so confusion about OSAS Arminian?

Remember a while ago when I told you about my prayer to God?

It was funny because during the 10 minutes that I was typing my prayers, you posted that you pray for me to repent and come to Jesus Christ.

Since OSAS Arminians believe that I can freely choose to come to Jesus Christ, repent, and be saved. I did exactly that, therefore, by your standards I'm saved forever.

DONE.

Good stuff.

Behave in what way?

Remember a while ago when I told you about my prayer to God?

It was funny because during the 10 minutes that I was typing my prayers, you posted that you pray for me to repent and come to Jesus Christ.

Since OSAS Arminians believe that I can freely choose to come to Jesus Christ, repent, and be saved. I did exactly that, therefore, by your standards I'm saved forever.

DONE.

Good stuff.
All this time you have been arguing that that you can't repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated, but that you had to be irresistibly selected. That's why you are not saved. Before you can come to Christ you would have to repent of the 5 points of the Calvinism and accepted Jesus to be saved. Right now you worship a false Christ.

Behave in what way?
It is evil for Hitler to irresistibly select his Aryan race and send the Jews to the gas chambers from birth with opportunity to be saed, so it is evil for your god to behave this way too.

Behave in what way?
It is evil for Hitler to irresistibly select his Aryan race and send the Jews to the gas chambers from birth with opportunity to be saed, so it is evil for your god to behave this way too.

Is God sovereign?

Behave in what way?

Is God sovereign?
Yes, so why do you reject His sovereign right to give us the free choice?

Last edited:
One way you can think of it is if God implores you to believe in Him then obviously He has given you the grace to have the free choice, otherwise He would be a sadistic bastard.

Behave in what way?

Is God sovereign?

Romans 9 English Standard Version (ESV)

9 I am speaking the truth in Christ—I am not lying; my conscience bears me witness in the Holy Spirit— 2 that I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. 3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, my kinsmen according to the flesh. 4 They are Israelites, and to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises. 5 To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen.

6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, 7 and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but “Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” 8 This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring. 9 For this is what the promise said: “About this time next year I will return, and Sarah shall have a son.” 10 And not only so, but also when Rebekah had conceived children by one man, our forefather Isaac, 11 though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad—in order that God's purpose of election might continue, not because of works but because of him who calls— 12 she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” 13 As it is written, “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”

14 What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God's part? By no means! 15 For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” 16 So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy. 17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18 So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.

19 You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?” 20 But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?” 21 Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? 22 What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, 23 in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory— 24 even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles? 25 As indeed he says in Hosea,

“Those who were not my people I will call ‘my people,’
and her who was not beloved I will call ‘beloved.’”
26 “And in the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’
there they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’”
27 And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: “Though the number of the sons of Israel be as the sand of the sea, only a remnant of them will be saved, 28 for the Lord will carry out his sentence upon the earth fully and without delay.” 29 And as Isaiah predicted,

“If the Lord of hosts had not left us offspring,
we would have been like Sodom
and become like Gomorrah.”
30 What shall we say, then? That Gentiles who did not pursue righteousness have attained it, that is, a righteousness that is by faith; 31 but that Israel who pursued a law that would lead to righteousness did not succeed in reaching that law. 32 Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as if it were based on works. They have stumbled over the stumbling stone, 33 as it is written,

“Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense;
and whoever believes in him will not be put to shame.”

Behave in what way?

Is God sovereign?

9 I am speaking the truth in Christ—I am not lying; my conscience bears me witness in the Holy Spirit— 2 that I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. 3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, my kinsmen according to the flesh. 4 They are Israelites, and to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises. 5 To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen.

6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, 7 and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but “Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” 8 This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring. 9 For this is what the promise said: “About this time next year I will return, and Sarah shall have a son.” 10 And not only so, but also when Rebekah had conceived children by one man, our forefather Isaac, 11 though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad—in order that God's purpose of election might continue, not because of works but because of him who calls— 12 she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” 13 As it is written, “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”

14 What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God's part? By no means! 15 For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” 16 So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy. 17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18 So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.

19 You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?” 20 But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?” 21 Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? 22 What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, 23 in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory— 24 even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles? 25 As indeed he says in Hosea,

27 And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: “Though the number of the sons of Israel be as the sand of the sea, only a remnant of them will be saved, 28 for the Lord will carry out his sentence upon the earth fully and without delay.” 29 And as Isaiah predicted,

30 What shall we say, then? That Gentiles who did not pursue righteousness have attained it, that is, a righteousness that is by faith; 31 but that Israel who pursued a law that would lead to righteousness did not succeed in reaching that law. 32 Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as if it were based on works. They have stumbled over the stumbling stone, 33 as it is written,

So as you read this chapter we don't see God irresistibly imposing salvation on people or passing them over not giving them the free choice.

One way you can think of it is if God implores you to believe in Him then obviously He has given you the grace to have the free choice, otherwise He would be a sadistic bastard.

God is sovereign, remember?

Job 40
(ESV)

40 And the Lord said to Job:

2 “Shall a faultfinder contend with the Almighty?
He who argues with God, let him answer it.”
3 Then Job answered the Lord and said:

4 “Behold, I am of small account; what shall I answer you?
I lay my hand on my mouth.
5 I have spoken once, and I will not answer;
twice, but I will proceed no further.”
6 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind and said:

7 “Dress for action like a man;
I will question you, and you make it known to me.
8 Will you even put me in the wrong?
Will you condemn me that you may be in the right?
9 Have you an arm like God,
and can you thunder with a voice like his?
10 “Adorn yourself with majesty and dignity;
clothe yourself with glory and splendor.
11 Pour out the overflowings of your anger,
and look on everyone who is proud and abase him.
12 Look on everyone who is proud and bring him low
and tread down the wicked where they stand.
13 Hide them all in the dust together;
bind their faces in the world below.
14 Then will I also acknowledge to you
that your own right hand can save you.

God is sovereign, remember?

Job 40
(ESV)

40 And the Lord said to Job:

2 “Shall a faultfinder contend with the Almighty?
He who argues with God, let him answer it.”
3 Then Job answered the Lord and said:

4 “Behold, I am of small account; what shall I answer you?
I lay my hand on my mouth.
5 I have spoken once, and I will not answer;
twice, but I will proceed no further.”
6 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind and said:

7 “Dress for action like a man;
I will question you, and you make it known to me.
8 Will you even put me in the wrong?
Will you condemn me that you may be in the right?
9 Have you an arm like God,
and can you thunder with a voice like his?
10 “Adorn yourself with majesty and dignity;
clothe yourself with glory and splendor.
11 Pour out the overflowings of your anger,
and look on everyone who is proud and abase him.
12 Look on everyone who is proud and bring him low
and tread down the wicked where they stand.
13 Hide them all in the dust together;
bind their faces in the world below.
14 Then will I also acknowledge to you
that your own right hand can save you.
Remember, as God is sovereign He can give you the free choice.

Job 41:11

Who has first given to me, that I should repay him?
Whatever is under the whole heaven is mine.

Job 41:11

Who has first given to me, that I should repay him?
Whatever is under the whole heaven is mine.
Nothing about irresistibly imposing salvation or passing over people not giving them any opportunity to be saved.

Abel gave a free will offering but it was God who afforded him the free choice.

Behave in what way?

Is God sovereign?

So as you read this chapter we don't see God irresistibly imposing salvation on people or passing them over not giving them the free choice.

Anyone can freely choose to come to Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and be saved.

Is God sovereign?

Anyone can freely choose to come to Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and be saved.
And that's why Calvinism all its 5 points are a lie so you should stop trying to defend it for that is not repentant to set you up for faith in Christ.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back