The biddable & how easily they follow the leader

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
The board is alive with chest pounding on the yet to be released Mueller Report. The AG, hand picked by Trump who had exonerated The President in a 19 page resume sent to the White House months ago, is not the be all, end all, of Trump's troubles.

The board is alive with chest pounding on the yet to be released Mueller Report. The AG, hand picked by Trump who had exonerated The President in a 19 page resume sent to the White House months ago, is not the be all, end all, of Trump's troubles.

Awwwww! Hurts to be outgunned and kicked to the curb, ain't it? Crap happens!

I'd say Trumps troubles are over. Can't say the same for a few other people.

Graham is looking to release another special prosecutor to look into everything the Mueller report didn't cover.

I'm wondering just what that special prosecutor will find?? Should be very interesting.

It is the end of the Russian collusion hoax however.

Just rub some bag balm on that sore ass of yours.

• Banned

Awwwww! Hurts to be outgunned and kicked to the curb, ain't it? Crap happens!

I wouldn't know, apparently you have this ^^^ experience. Pity that.

• Banned

Typical punk comment when hiding behind a keyboard. But, I digress, and ask these questions:

Do you believe Russia did not influence the 2016 election?

Do you believe the connections between the Trump Family and Russian's had nothing to do with the 2016 election, and were benign social interactions?

Do you believe Trump is an effective and competent leader?

Have you ever been a leader? If so:

How many personnel reported directly to you, and they managed or supervised how many other employees?

Typical punk comment when hiding behind a keyboard. But, I digress, and ask these questions:

Do you believe the connections between the Trump Family and Russian's had nothing to do with the 2016 election, and were benign social interactions?

How many personnel reported directly to you, and they managed or supervised how many other employees?

No, Russia did not influence the election... Comey did...

Of course Comey did, however, that does not exonerate Russia; or Facebook as a useful idiot or worse***.

***Greed over democracy.

Q. Why do people on your side of the aisle continue to post RED SCARE comments, and yet excuse Putin and the Russian Federation?

Q. Do you believe Trump is an autocrat? A leader who unites a nation?

Of course Comey did, however, that does not exonerate Russia; or Facebook as a useful idiot or worse***.

***Greed over democracy.

Q. Why do people on your side of the aisle continue to post RED SCARE comments, and yet excuse Putin and the Russian Federation?

1. My side of the aisle is outside seeing I voted for Gary Johnson.

2. Facebook and tabloid and bogus stories had little affect on the 2016 election.

3. Trump is unting his base which is all he needs at this point.

Finally, it is clear you will never accept Russia did not cost Hillary the 2016 election. You can not accept her comments and Comey comments as to why she did not win.

Also you refuse to accept the reality and that is the majority of States did not trust her to run this country and preferred to allow someone that was green and a charlatan to run the Oval Office.

So now your next goal is to focus on Trump tax returns while lying about what you know about them seeing Russia-gate is actually dead...

You mean like Barry's hand picked AG?

***Greed over democracy.

2. Facebook and tabloid and bogus stories had little affect on the 2016 election.

3. Trump is hunting his base which is all he needs at this point.

Finally, it is clear you will never accept Russia did not cost Hillary the 2016 election. You can not accept her comments and Comey comments as to why she did not win.

Also you refuse to accept the reality and that is the majority of States did not trust her to run this country and preferred to allow someone that was green and a charlatan to run the Oval Office.

So now your next goal is to focus on Trump tax returns while lying about what you know about them seeing Russia-gate is actually dead...

In re 1. Mea culpa

In re 2. Really, no effect. That's not what I've been led to believe. What evidence supports your opinion.

In re 3. Trump's base is somewhere between 25 & 33%; even if they all vote, and vote for him and not 3rd party candidates he will need to win all of the Red States. Given his record in office, that will be a tough sell, IMO.

P1. Her comments on Coal really did her hurt, proving telling the truth hurt her; Comey's comments were devastating; however, Russia's cyber war was targeted at the EC, and influenced voters in Coal Country using social media.

P2. True, character assassination hurt HRC, but given the outcome of the election it is clear someone with zero political experience and a propensity to lie constantly weakens his effort to win a second term.

P3. Focus should be on Russia and its efforts to attack democracy not only here but in Western Europe too.

I support the efforts of the committees in the H. or Rep. to subpoena Trump's tax records, and any connection between Trump and Putin, as to a Trump Tower Moscow; other issues, such as: Money laundering, foreign bank loans, and th meeting with Russian's by Trump's family seeking dirt on HRC and lying about it.

A little hard to assassinate someone's character when she a bad character already. She is a damn psychopath.

***Greed over democracy.

3. Trump is hunting his base which is all he needs at this point.

In re 1. Mea culpa

In re 2. Really, no effect. That's not what I've been led to believe. What evidence supports your opinion.

In re 3. Trump's base is somewhere between 25 & 33%; even if they all vote, and vote for him and not 3rd party candidates he will need to win all of the Red States. Given his record in office, that will be a tough sell, IMO.

P1. Her comments on Coal really did her hurt, proving telling the truth hurt her; Comey's comments were devastating; however, Russia's cyber war was targeted at the EC, and influenced voters in Coal Country using social media.

P2. True, character assassination hurt HRC, but given the outcome of the election it is clear someone with zero political experience and a propensity to lie constantly weakens his effort to win a second term.

P3. Focus should be on Russia and its efforts to attack democracy not only here but in Western Europe too.

I support the efforts of the committees in the H. or Rep. to subpoena Trump's tax records, and any connection between Trump and Putin, as to a Trump Tower Moscow; other issues, such as: Money laundering, foreign bank loans, and th meeting with Russian's by Trump's family seeking dirt on HRC and lying about it.

She is a psychopath.

Did Holder ever promise Obama he would be loyal to him?

For the record: How many members of the Obama Administration end up being fired, quitting, being indicted and later convicted?

How many time was Obama's loyalty questioned?

How many times was Obama questioned as to birth place?

How many times was Obama accused as being un-America?

How many time did Issa investigate Democrats, and at what cost and what results

How long have you been a hack and a hypocrite?

Did Holder ever promise Obama he would be loyal to him?

For the record: How many members of the Obama Administration end up being fired, quitting, being indicted and later convicted?

How many time was Obama's loyalty questioned?

How many times was Obama questioned as to birth place?

How many times was Obama accused as being un-America?

How many time did Issa investigate Democrats, and at what cost and what results

How long have you been a hack and a hypocrite?

Oh look obfuscation. You're the hack son, Lynch was NEVER going to fully investigate her. Oh, you do know that EVERY AG is " handpicked " right?

Forum List

Back