The Biden administration has no choice but to pursue accountability for Trump and all his associates

Laurence Tribe, the foremost authority on Constitutional law, makes the case, that if the Biden administration does not pursue Trump and his associates activities, along with family members for crimes they most surely committed right in front of us, it opens the door for future lawless presidents, their family members, and associates, to participate in multiple criminal activities, sitting right in the oval office, with no consequences. This will definitely have to be the number one priority for the next administration to pursue, and if not, we will most assuredly be viewing this Constitutional Republic in the rear view mirror from now on.

I can't agree with him more.

The reason why we have presidents and politicians who commit crimes and usually worse than the last president or politician, is because we don't prosecute them for their crimes.

They know they will get away with it.

The best thing Biden can do for democracy and our nation is to prosecute the trump criminals to the fullest extent of the law.
He won't, because that would open him up to prosecution from the next president. And there will be prosecutable things he will do, guaranteed. Every administration does things that would send you to your fainting couch if you knew.
What prosecutable crimes did Obama commit? Bush? Clinton?

The same as Trump. None. Well people did tend to die around the Clinton's but accidents happen. LOL
Another wingnut fantasy. Funny how wingnuts keep accusing and never prove anything.

You keep accusing and nothing will ever be proven cause its all in your sick head.

As for the people dying around the Clintons?? Over 200 have. Hell even Bills Arkansas body guards when he was Governor are all dead. People die around the Clintons.
He was Governor in the 1980s, 35 years ago. Yes, people die.

Dumbass.

Laurence Tribe, the foremost authority on Constitutional law, makes the case, that if the Biden administration does not pursue Trump and his associates activities, along with family members for crimes they most surely committed right in front of us, it opens the door for future lawless presidents, their family members, and associates, to participate in multiple criminal activities, sitting right in the oval office, with no consequences. This will definitely have to be the number one priority for the next administration to pursue, and if not, we will most assuredly be viewing this Constitutional Republic in the rear view mirror from now on.
The pardons are a matter of record and not subject to second guessing. Whether I or you like it or not. Other than who he pardons, as long as not selling pardons (I'm a Tennessean, we been there done that), his other decisions, actions and transgressions must be looked and and held to account. He should be punished for his crimes as anyone else. He is owed no special consideration after he leaves office.
You can't pardon someone to dismiss your own criminal liability however. And if the very people he pardons commit perjury in front of a grand jury, it's back to jail for them.
Criminal liability for what?

Be specific.

Bring actual crimes with the specific action that violated that crime.

Unhinged rants by the Madcow dude on MSLSD don't count.

Criminal liability is not the same as actual crimes, yet. So your request is laughable. Not to mention, no one cares what you think makes a case. By the way, Trump was already fined millions for bogus universities and stealing from charities. Trump is already a proven criminal.
ROFL! Says the guy who voted for a corrupt, senile pedophile who sold his office to the enemy for cash.
He is none of these things, you are just a liar.
You know it's true. That's what makes you a sleazy lying scum.

There's no way that an obvious piece of shit like Biden who never drew more than 20 people to his rallies won this election. All you Dims know it.
No, we know that we got it together to get voters out to vote Trump out of office. Quit lying.

Absolutely. They must pay the consequences as a deterrence to future would be dictators.

The pardons are a matter of record and not subject to second guessing. Whether I or you like it or not. Other than who he pardons, as long as not selling pardons (I'm a Tennessean, we been there done that), his other decisions, actions and transgressions must be looked and and held to account. He should be punished for his crimes as anyone else. He is owed no special consideration after he leaves office.
You can't pardon someone to dismiss your own criminal liability however. And if the very people he pardons commit perjury in front of a grand jury, it's back to jail for them.

Be specific.

Criminal liability is not the same as actual crimes, yet. So your request is laughable. Not to mention, no one cares what you think makes a case. By the way, Trump was already fined millions for bogus universities and stealing from charities. Trump is already a proven criminal.
ROFL! Says the guy who voted for a corrupt, senile pedophile who sold his office to the enemy for cash.

There's no way that an obvious piece of shit like Biden who never drew more than 20 people to his rallies won this election. All you Dims know it.
No, we know that we got it together to get voters out to vote Trump out of office. Quit lying.
You know you didn't. Biden didn't campaign because he knew the fix was in. Anyone with a brain can see what a swindle this election was.

Who do you think you're fooling with this horseshit?

Have not read the whole thread. The thought of going after Trump and his supporters smacks of Communism, political prisoners, and gulags. Biden will never be legitimate. A legitimate president would not do that.

Absolutely. They must pay the consequences as a deterrence to future would be dictators.
The dictators take over late Jan.

Consequences for what? So far none of you nutbars have any evidence of any crime.

Such a witch hunt ensures civil war. Is that really what you want?

Wrong game ... Biden doesn't dare pursue The Donald ... or Biden will be pursued by the next administration ...

President Ford's logic is sound ... do we want the Biden administration to do nothing else BUT pursue criminal charges against The Donald's administration ... eight years is only a good start, and this at the expense of national defense, trade, immigration ... these types of investigations and trials take decades, the folks pursued will live long and happy lives and die a natural death long before they're brought to justice ...

Only to start over again once we elected someone else as President ...
If there is nothing to pursue then Biden has nothing to worry about. The courts don’t indulge fantasy charges and alternative facts, as you wingnuts are finding out the hard way.

The courts don’t indulge fantasy charges and alternative facts,

Then Trump is safe.
See, I know you’re not this stupid, so I don’t know what you’re trying to do. It’s certainly not an attempt to improve debate on this board. That’s always been a crock of shit from you.

If you are genuinely ignorant of AG James and what she has said publicly, then you should re-examine your choice of information. If you just want to be lied to, keep watching newsmax.
They're cowards when you box them in. He won't last much longer on here. None of them ever do.
They’re also not very bright. They are afraid of information.

View attachment 434736

If it weren't for partisan information, you'd have none.
Tell me how the links I just posted are partisan. This should be good. :laugh:

Little girl, if you posted them....

there is no doubt they are partisan.

Not at all. All the one's Trump pardoned were those who kept quiet about Trumps own obstruction of justice activities while interfering in the Mueller investigation, while Russia was getting Trump elected.
When the whole Russiagate scandal first broke, I remember thinking it was such an obviously phony and ridiculous charge that all those who claimed to believe it and who were acting as if it were true were exposing how deeply dishonorable and socially poisonous they were--knowingly embracing public lies for their own partisan reasons. Then the whole obstructionist abusive treasonous pile of dogshit finally collapsed under its own stink, and I thought to myself, well, in a healthy country, those responsible for this highly destructive fraud would be prosecuted, but at least it's over, and the perpetrators have to live with the shame of being so destructively, hatefully, wrong.

But now I see there is no shame. And you still, with breath-taking deceit, continue to flog the Russiagate scandal.

I want to know whether you are Jewish. In my experience, only Jews, with few exceptions, are as monumentally dishonest and so knowingly contrary to the public good. I have also learned that the primary Jewish tactic of "let's you and him fight" was and is behind this constant warmongering between the two centers of white Christian military power, USA and Russia.

Are you a Jew?
Trumps own intelligence agencies, along with the senate investigation, all confirmed Russia helped Trump win the election.

The sheer fact that you need to ask me if I am Jewish, proves you needed a distraction because of your inability to engage the facts and the truth yourself. You see, you have no rebuttal against the intelligence community findings. You are weak and dishonest.
So since you wouldn't answer, I'll take that as a "yes", you are Jewish. And, once again, I accurately identify the Jew by the sheer dishonesty and toxicity of the contribution. There is a reason why, eventually, no one wants you in their country.

Such a witch hunt ensures civil war. Is that really what you want?
The answer to that is "yes". This is hard for the Westerner to wrap their heads around, but the Jew is uniquely committed to genocide and war. It's right in the founding documents of their culture. Read Deuteronomy 20:10-15

I can't agree with him more.

The reason why we have presidents and politicians who commit crimes and usually worse than the last president or politician, is because we don't prosecute them for their crimes.

They know they will get away with it.

The best thing Biden can do for democracy and our nation is to prosecute the trump criminals to the fullest extent of the law.
He won't, because that would open him up to prosecution from the next president. And there will be prosecutable things he will do, guaranteed. Every administration does things that would send you to your fainting couch if you knew.
What prosecutable crimes did Obama commit? Bush? Clinton?

The same as Trump. None. Well people did tend to die around the Clinton's but accidents happen. LOL
Another wingnut fantasy. Funny how wingnuts keep accusing and never prove anything.

You keep accusing and nothing will ever be proven cause its all in your sick head.

As for the people dying around the Clintons?? Over 200 have. Hell even Bills Arkansas body guards when he was Governor are all dead. People die around the Clintons.
He was Governor in the 1980s, 35 years ago. Yes, people die.

Dumbass.

Sure they do. But his whole body guard died?? Along with many others.

He is selling pardons. And some of these pardons may get thrown out, or turn out to be meaningless, through sheer incompetence of Trump lawyers.

Well I think Clinton and Barry sold a few then. A POTUS can pardon anyone he wants. To bad you aren't smart enough to know that. Oh well.
No, they cannot. Too bad you’re not smart enough to know that.

Yes they can. Too bad you aren't smart enough to know that. Hell Clinton pardon Rich who owed millions to the IRS.
And you are too stupid to know the difference. It's going to be revealed that Trump pardoned these folks over his own crimes. That wasn't the case with Clinton.
just so I understand....you referring to the crimes committed that a 30 million dollar investigation could not find? Or the crimes committed that the FBI could not find? Or the crimes committed that the CIA could not find? Or are you referring to the crimes committed that Rachel Maddow found?

Which crimes are you referring to?
They found the crimes. The Republican Senate Report found the crimes. But Billy Barr is as corrupt as trump. The next AG won’t be. And the statute of limitations still has a few years left. :)
They found the crimes? How do you know? Exactly who told you that?

DO you ever consider the source?

Likely not.

You are too wrapped up in spelling errors to win a debate.
I already outlined the charges, dumbass.
uh. Excuse me. You outlined unfounded accusations. But thats all you need. An individual is guilty until he proves his innocence.

OK....I can work with that.

I heard you were seen by your neighbor masturbating up against a telephone pole stark naked and screaming out Bernie Sanders' name saying "give me a freebie...give me a freebie".....

Go ahead. Prove you didn't do it.

I saw Tribe interviewed last night and he is correct - It is a criminal act for a president to pardon criminal associates involved in their crimes. Otherwise a president could literally get away with anything. Hell, they could tell a crony or family member to go murder a federal official and then pardon them.
Tribe is a lickspittle who does the deep state's bidding.
No, he is an expert on Constitutional law.
He's a leftwing propagandist, and nothing more.
Good thing that the credibility lies with Tribe and not you. You're a liar 24/7, so we know nothing you say is worth a shit.
Tribe is an unhinged nutbag.

Yea, "Tribe us an unhinged nutbag" who's won 35 cases in the Supreme Court. :laugh:

What crimes? Please, be specific.

Meanwhile...we know that obama and biden used the FBI, CIA, DOJ, IRS and State Department as their personal gestapo, and used the FBI to target General Flynn..........

Be specific.

You know you didn't. Biden didn't campaign because he knew the fix was in. Anyone with a brain can see what a swindle this election was.

Biden did not have to campaign because Trump destroyed himself. Anyone with any intelligence knows this.

What crimes idiot?

You are simply advocating abusing the governments power again to harass political enemies including railroading Trumps people on trumped on charges. It's immoral and destructive.
Not at all. All the one's Trump pardoned were those who kept quiet about Trumps own obstruction of justice activities while interfering in the Mueller investigation, while Russia was getting Trump elected.

Trump is also on the hook for campaign finance violations in the 2016 election.

As for crimes already committed, he paid fines for illegally stealing money from charities that were supposed to go to children with cancer and creating a bogus university, stealing millions of dollars there.

So there, those are the crimes.

He is also on the hook for tax crimes of over 400 million dollars in tax evasion charges waiting for him, along with investigations into bank fraud and money laundering.

Trump is a career criminal.

What obstruction of the Mueller probe.....Trump was the most cooperative President with an independent council in history, handing them everything they asked for......

You guys are insane.

Be specific.

Biden did not have to campaign because Trump destroyed himself. Anyone with any intelligence knows this.
Yeah....he destroyed himself with 75 million votes.
I know...I know....Joe got more votes.
I get it.

But be careful for what you wish for.

The dictators take over late Jan.

And the whiney wannabe dictator will be deposed to Mar-a-Lago where he can fight multiple indictments in the state of NY if not for federal crimes. A campaign finance felony, tax evasion and money laundering most likely.

mommy-trying-to-be-a-dictator-is-hard-mematic-net-whiner-in-chief-25523046.png

What crimes? Please, be specific.

Meanwhile...we know that obama and biden used the FBI, CIA, DOJ, IRS and State Department as their personal gestapo, and used the FBI to target General Flynn..........
they still wont identify actual crimes with evidence of Such crimes.
They simply say "but the crimes, but the crimes!"

Forum List

Back