The Biden administration has no choice but to pursue accountability for Trump and all his associates

Laurence Tribe, the foremost authority on Constitutional law, makes the case, that if the Biden administration does not pursue Trump and his associates activities, along with family members for crimes they most surely committed right in front of us, it opens the door for future lawless presidents, their family members, and associates, to participate in multiple criminal activities, sitting right in the oval office, with no consequences. This will definitely have to be the number one priority for the next administration to pursue, and if not, we will most assuredly be viewing this Constitutional Republic in the rear view mirror from now on.
Absolutely. They must pay the consequences as a deterrence to future would be dictators.
The dictators take over late Jan.

And the whiney wannabe dictator will be deposed to Mar-a-Lago where he can fight multiple indictments in the state of NY if not for federal crimes. A campaign finance felony, tax evasion and money laundering most likely.

mommy-trying-to-be-a-dictator-is-hard-mematic-net-whiner-in-chief-25523046.png
How mature of you. Well said.

Curious....what are you....like 16 years old? Does your mommy know you are in your basement with your penis in your hand as you post?

Laurence Tribe, the foremost authority on Constitutional law, makes the case, that if the Biden administration does not pursue Trump and his associates activities, along with family members for crimes they most surely committed right in front of us, it opens the door for future lawless presidents, their family members, and associates, to participate in multiple criminal activities, sitting right in the oval office, with no consequences. This will definitely have to be the number one priority for the next administration to pursue, and if not, we will most assuredly be viewing this Constitutional Republic in the rear view mirror from now on.
The pardons are a matter of record and not subject to second guessing. Whether I or you like it or not. Other than who he pardons, as long as not selling pardons (I'm a Tennessean, we been there done that), his other decisions, actions and transgressions must be looked and and held to account. He should be punished for his crimes as anyone else. He is owed no special consideration after he leaves office.
You can't pardon someone to dismiss your own criminal liability however. And if the very people he pardons commit perjury in front of a grand jury, it's back to jail for them.
Criminal liability for what?

Be specific.

Bring actual crimes with the specific action that violated that crime.

Unhinged rants by the Madcow dude on MSLSD don't count.

Criminal liability is not the same as actual crimes, yet. So your request is laughable. Not to mention, no one cares what you think makes a case. By the way, Trump was already fined millions for bogus universities and stealing from charities. Trump is already a proven criminal.
ROFL! Says the guy who voted for a corrupt, senile pedophile who sold his office to the enemy for cash.
He is none of these things, you are just a liar.
You know it's true. That's what makes you a sleazy lying scum.

There's no way that an obvious piece of shit like Biden who never drew more than 20 people to his rallies won this election. All you Dims know it.
No, we know that we got it together to get voters out to vote Trump out of office. Quit lying.
You know you didn't. Biden didn't campaign because he knew the fix was in. Anyone with a brain can see what a swindle this election was.

Who do you think you're fooling with this horseshit?
Biden did not have to campaign because Trump destroyed himself. Anyone with any intelligence knows this.
Yeah....he destroyed himself with 75 million votes.
I know...I know....Joe got more votes.
I get it.

But be careful for what you wish for.

Increasing the number of black, hispanic and women voting for him...

the reason biden didn't campaign? He told us, he had the biggest voter fraud machine in our history stealing the election for him...

Absolutely. They must pay the consequences as a deterrence to future would be dictators.
You mean to prevent any competent Republican from ever running for the office again.

You're a fucking scumbag.

The dictators take over late Jan.

And the whiney wannabe dictator will be deposed to Mar-a-Lago where he can fight multiple indictments in the state of NY if not for federal crimes. A campaign finance felony, tax evasion and money laundering most likely.

mommy-trying-to-be-a-dictator-is-hard-mematic-net-whiner-in-chief-25523046.png
There's no evidence for any of that. You turds all blubbered like babies when Republicans were saying we should lock Hillary up. The difference is that Hillary committed numerous crimes while Trump has committed none.

So a constitutional scholar wants to ignore the constitution?

Typical prog.
What's being ignored?

If Ford was able to Pardon Nixon out of being prosecuted, a Pardon can be pretty much be given for any reason.

Making up some "obstruction of justice" excuse is just that, an excuse for what progs like you really want to do, punish ThoughtCrime.

Unfortunately yes. I may not (and in some of them was not) right, but it's legal in so far as this has ever been tested. But I think he is right to - Trump has pushed this to such an extreme we are forced examine it in a way we didn't before, because presidents followed unwritten but agreed upon standards.

The pardons are a matter of record and not subject to second guessing. Whether I or you like it or not. Other than who he pardons, as long as not selling pardons (I'm a Tennessean, we been there done that), his other decisions, actions and transgressions must be looked and and held to account. He should be punished for his crimes as anyone else. He is owed no special consideration after he leaves office.
You can't pardon someone to dismiss your own criminal liability however. And if the very people he pardons commit perjury in front of a grand jury, it's back to jail for them.

Be specific.

Criminal liability is not the same as actual crimes, yet. So your request is laughable. Not to mention, no one cares what you think makes a case. By the way, Trump was already fined millions for bogus universities and stealing from charities. Trump is already a proven criminal.
ROFL! Says the guy who voted for a corrupt, senile pedophile who sold his office to the enemy for cash.

There's no way that an obvious piece of shit like Biden who never drew more than 20 people to his rallies won this election. All you Dims know it.
No, we know that we got it together to get voters out to vote Trump out of office. Quit lying.
You know you didn't. Biden didn't campaign because he knew the fix was in. Anyone with a brain can see what a swindle this election was.

Biden did not have to campaign because Trump destroyed himself. Anyone with any intelligence knows this.
I get it.

He made enough people want to come out and beat his 70 million votes.

Typical prog.
What's being ignored?

If Ford was able to Pardon Nixon out of being prosecuted, a Pardon can be pretty much be given for any reason.

Making up some "obstruction of justice" excuse is just that, an excuse for what progs like you really want to do, punish ThoughtCrime.

Unfortunately yes. I may not (and in some of them was not) right, but it's legal in so far as this has ever been tested. But I think he is right to - Trump has pushed this to such an extreme we are forced examine it in a way we didn't before, because presidents followed unwritten but agreed upon standards.
What "standards" were those?

Typical prog.
What's being ignored?

How....? You guys are big on saying crap, but completely empty on actual details...

Be specific.

I get it.

Increasing the number of black, hispanic and women voting for him...

the reason biden didn't campaign? He told us, he had the biggest voter fraud machine in our history stealing the election for him...
Total bullshit, which we expect from you.

Be specific.

Anyone with any intelligence knows the election was stolen. Intelligence and honesty.

Be specific.

I get it.

You mean he made Dim election workers print an additional 6 million votes.

Typical prog.
What's being ignored?

How....? You guys are big on saying crap, but completely empty on actual details...

It's been in the news.

Be specific.

Anyone with any intelligence knows the election was stolen. Intelligence and honesty.
Nope. Idiots are claiming this with no proof.

Typical prog.
What's being ignored?

Slick pardoned a guy on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted List because he was a huge campaign donor and you have no concerns about that.

Your hypocrisy is showing, Hack.

Be specific.

I get it.

Nope. Total bullshit from sore losers. I have so little respect for the Democrats that I would respect them if they pulled off something like this.

Typical prog.
What's being ignored?

Slick pardoned a guy on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted List because he was a huge campaign donor and you have no concerns about that.

Many of us did not like this. It is the Trump people who back any despicable things he does.

From which university did you receive your law degree?

Typical prog.
What's being ignored?

Yes he did, unfortunately you have no idea how I felt about that, so you're just going to sling mud.

Here's a clue - it was a very controversial pardon.

Now, what about Trump?

Be specific.

I get it.

Nope. Total bullshit from sore losers. I have so little respect for the Democrats that I would respect them if they pulled off something like this.
Would not have put it quite that way, and while the trumpers are the criminal gang that couldn't shoot straight, the democrats are in no way now or ever before shown an ability to pull off an orchestrated fraud to steal the election any more than the trumpers can pull off a coup to overthrow an election after the fact.

Be specific.

I get it.

Would not have put it quite that way, and while the trumpers are the criminal gang that couldn't shoot straight, the democrats are in no way now or ever before shown an ability to pull off an orchestrated fraud to steal the election any more than the trumpers can pull off a coup to overthrow an election after the fact.
They just did, turd.

Forum List

Back