The Biden administration has no choice but to pursue accountability for Trump and all his associates

Wrong game ... Biden doesn't dare pursue The Donald ... or Biden will be pursued by the next administration ...

President Ford's logic is sound ... do we want the Biden administration to do nothing else BUT pursue criminal charges against The Donald's administration ... eight years is only a good start, and this at the expense of national defense, trade, immigration ... these types of investigations and trials take decades, the folks pursued will live long and happy lives and die a natural death long before they're brought to justice ...

Only to start over again once we elected someone else as President ...
If there is nothing to pursue then Biden has nothing to worry about. The courts don’t indulge fantasy charges and alternative facts, as you wingnuts are finding out the hard way.

The courts don’t indulge fantasy charges and alternative facts,

Then Trump is safe.
See, I know you’re not this stupid, so I don’t know what you’re trying to do. It’s certainly not an attempt to improve debate on this board. That’s always been a crock of shit from you.

If you are genuinely ignorant of AG James and what she has said publicly, then you should re-examine your choice of information. If you just want to be lied to, keep watching newsmax.
They're cowards when you box them in. He won't last much longer on here. None of them ever do.
They’re also not very bright. They are afraid of information.

View attachment 434736

If it weren't for partisan information, you'd have none.
Tell me how the links I just posted are partisan. This should be good. :laugh:

Wrong game ... Biden doesn't dare pursue The Donald ... or Biden will be pursued by the next administration ...

President Ford's logic is sound ... do we want the Biden administration to do nothing else BUT pursue criminal charges against The Donald's administration ... eight years is only a good start, and this at the expense of national defense, trade, immigration ... these types of investigations and trials take decades, the folks pursued will live long and happy lives and die a natural death long before they're brought to justice ...

If there is nothing to pursue then Biden has nothing to worry about. The courts don’t indulge fantasy charges and alternative facts, as you wingnuts are finding out the hard way.

Then Trump is safe.
See, I know you’re not this stupid, so I don’t know what you’re trying to do. It’s certainly not an attempt to improve debate on this board. That’s always been a crock of shit from you.

If you are genuinely ignorant of AG James and what she has said publicly, then you should re-examine your choice of information. If you just want to be lied to, keep watching newsmax.
They're cowards when you box them in. He won't last much longer on here. None of them ever do.
No, they aren't. If they were, they wouldn't be getting caught so much with their pants down showing up to a thread they have no chance of winning.

The amount of raw intelligence against Trump and his goons over Russia, obstruction, collusion, corruption, stealing, campaign finance crimes, tax crimes, etc., is off the charts really.

They have left the Biden administration with a smorgasbord of criminal activity to go over, and with so many players involved, it might take twenty years to get to the bottom of all of it.

Then Trump is safe.

View attachment 434736

If it weren't for partisan information, you'd have none.
LOl! You are struggling. It's okay, we get it. You made the mistake of showing up. Your bad.

Laurence Tribe, the foremost authority on Constitutional law, makes the case, that if the Biden administration does not pursue Trump and his associates activities, along with family members for crimes they most surely committed right in front of us, it opens the door for future lawless presidents, their family members, and associates, to participate in multiple criminal activities, sitting right in the oval office, with no consequences. This will definitely have to be the number one priority for the next administration to pursue, and if not, we will most assuredly be viewing this Constitutional Republic in the rear view mirror from now on.
What crimes idiot?

You are simply advocating abusing the governments power again to harass political enemies including railroading Trumps people on trumped on charges. It's immoral and destructive.
Not at all. All the one's Trump pardoned were those who kept quiet about Trumps own obstruction of justice activities while interfering in the Mueller investigation, while Russia was getting Trump elected.

Trump is also on the hook for campaign finance violations in the 2016 election.

As for crimes already committed, he paid fines for illegally stealing money from charities that were supposed to go to children with cancer and creating a bogus university, stealing millions of dollars there.

So there, those are the crimes.

He is also on the hook for tax crimes of over 400 million dollars in tax evasion charges waiting for him, along with investigations into bank fraud and money laundering.

Trump is a career criminal.

Laurence Tribe, the foremost authority on Constitutional law, makes the case, that if the Biden administration does not pursue Trump and his associates activities, along with family members for crimes they most surely committed right in front of us, it opens the door for future lawless presidents, their family members, and associates, to participate in multiple criminal activities, sitting right in the oval office, with no consequences. This will definitely have to be the number one priority for the next administration to pursue, and if not, we will most assuredly be viewing this Constitutional Republic in the rear view mirror from now on.

What is Trump charged or being investigated for? If he isn't being investigated, I'm trying to figure out how he is obstructing justice?
He already obstructed justice. Did you not watch the Mueller hearing?

Anyone else find it odd that Trump has broken numerous laws...........every day.............for 4 straight years.......

And not a single board Dimwinger can list a single crime he has committed.

Weird.
Why are you ignoring my posts? Or is it just too inconvenient? :laugh:
You have provided no evidence of any crime Trump has committed.

None.

Not at all. All the one's Trump pardoned were those who kept quiet about Trumps own obstruction of justice activities while interfering in the Mueller investigation, while Russia was getting Trump elected.
When the whole Russiagate scandal first broke, I remember thinking it was such an obviously phony and ridiculous charge that all those who claimed to believe it and who were acting as if it were true were exposing how deeply dishonorable and socially poisonous they were--knowingly embracing public lies for their own partisan reasons. Then the whole obstructionist abusive treasonous pile of dogshit finally collapsed under its own stink, and I thought to myself, well, in a healthy country, those responsible for this highly destructive fraud would be prosecuted, but at least it's over, and the perpetrators have to live with the shame of being so destructively, hatefully, wrong.

But now I see there is no shame. And you still, with breath-taking deceit, continue to flog the Russiagate scandal.

I want to know whether you are Jewish. In my experience, only Jews, with few exceptions, are as monumentally dishonest and so knowingly contrary to the public good. I have also learned that the primary Jewish tactic of "let's you and him fight" was and is behind this constant warmongering between the two centers of white Christian military power, USA and Russia.

Are you a Jew?
Trumps own intelligence agencies, along with the senate investigation, all confirmed Russia helped Trump win the election.

The sheer fact that you need to ask me if I am Jewish, proves you needed a distraction because of your inability to engage the facts and the truth yourself. You see, you have no rebuttal against the intelligence community findings. You are weak and dishonest.

and if they were to do the same investigation now, they would find that Russia and China helped Biden win the election.

Every president in the last 50 years has likely benefitted from foreign help.
No they wouldn't, and you are a liar, who has zero proof of that. Liars like you suck. And you suck even more at lying.

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

They forced me to persecute Trump!

What crimes idiot?

You are simply advocating abusing the governments power again to harass political enemies including railroading Trumps people on trumped on charges. It's immoral and destructive.

Trump is also on the hook for campaign finance violations in the 2016 election.

As for crimes already committed, he paid fines for illegally stealing money from charities that were supposed to go to children with cancer and creating a bogus university, stealing millions of dollars there.

So there, those are the crimes.

He is also on the hook for tax crimes of over 400 million dollars in tax evasion charges waiting for him, along with investigations into bank fraud and money laundering.

Trump is a career criminal.
FIRST OFF, lets start off with MSNBC source........they are propagandists and have been snagged repeatedly lying. You shouldn't believe shit that they put up. It's meant to manipulate the weak minded.

Campaign violations are bs charges-nothing trump did was illegal and at worse even if fully true would be nothing more than minor paperwork infarctions but watch you try to spin nonsense.

trump did not create a bogus university. He got into trouble for the horrible crime of using the word "UNIVERSITY" in Trump University. No one really thought that Trump university was a real bonafide university ...he was simply in trouble for a word choice but watch you spin chit.

Not crimes---trump up harassment again nothing more than paperwork infarctions.

NY dems plan on abusing their offices to harass trump over taxes over nonsense that they would not be doing if he had not dared to become president. sounds like the dems are again abusing their government powers but watch you spin chit either not understanding what you are reading or worse hoping that no one else does.

I saw Tribe interviewed last night and he is correct - It is a criminal act for a president to pardon criminal associates involved in their crimes. Otherwise a president could literally get away with anything. Hell, they could tell a crony or family member to go murder a federal official and then pardon them. Additionally, Tribe explained why presidents cannot pardon themselves.

I saw Tribe interviewed last night and he is correct - It is a criminal act for a president to pardon criminal associates involved in their crimes. Otherwise a president could literally get away with anything. Hell, they could tell a crony or family member to go murder a federal official and then pardon them.
Tribe is a lickspittle who does the deep state's bidding.

So a constitutional scholar wants to ignore the constitution?

Typical prog.
What's being ignored?

If Ford was able to Pardon Nixon out of being prosecuted, a Pardon can be pretty much be given for any reason.

Making up some "obstruction of justice" excuse is just that, an excuse for what progs like you really want to do, punish ThoughtCrime.
Ford was not right to do it, so this is not a good comparison.

I saw Tribe interviewed last night and he is correct - It is a criminal act for a president to pardon criminal associates involved in their crimes. Otherwise a president could literally get away with anything. Hell, they could tell a crony or family member to go murder a federal official and then pardon them.
No, he is an expert on Constitutional law.

He's a leftwing propagandist, and nothing more.

The pardons are a matter of record and not subject to second guessing. Whether I or you like it or not. Other than who he pardons, as long as not selling pardons (I'm a Tennessean, we been there done that), his other decisions, actions and transgressions must be looked and and held to account. He should be punished for his crimes as anyone else. He is owed no special consideration after he leaves office.
You can't pardon someone to dismiss your own criminal liability however. And if the very people he pardons commit perjury in front of a grand jury, it's back to jail for them.

The pardons are a matter of record and not subject to second guessing. Whether I or you like it or not. Other than who he pardons, as long as not selling pardons (I'm a Tennessean, we been there done that), his other decisions, actions and transgressions must be looked and and held to account. He should be punished for his crimes as anyone else. He is owed no special consideration after he leaves office.
You can't pardon someone to dismiss your own criminal liability however. And if the very people he pardons commit perjury in front of a grand jury, it's back to jail for them.
Criminal liability for what?

Be specific.

Bring actual crimes with the specific action that violated that crime.

Unhinged rants by the Madcow dude on MSLSD don't count.

He's a leftwing propagandist, and nothing more.
Good thing that the credibility lies with Tribe and not you. You're a liar 24/7, so we know nothing you say is worth a shit.

He is selling pardons. And some of these pardons may get thrown out, or turn out to be meaningless, through sheer incompetence of Trump lawyers.
You say that with such confidence, like you actually have knowledge. Amazing.
No, I just don’t rely on Newsmax and OANN for all my information.
Oh, what source told you he is selling pardons?

If Dims get away with prosecuting Trump after the election, then the only avenue left open for patriots is to start using violence against Dims.

Forum List

Back