The Biden administration has no choice but to pursue accountability for Trump and all his associates

Laurence Tribe, the foremost authority on Constitutional law, makes the case, that if the Biden administration does not pursue Trump and his associates activities, along with family members for crimes they most surely committed right in front of us, it opens the door for future lawless presidents, their family members, and associates, to participate in multiple criminal activities, sitting right in the oval office, with no consequences. This will definitely have to be the number one priority for the next administration to pursue, and if not, we will most assuredly be viewing this Constitutional Republic in the rear view mirror from now on.

So a constitutional scholar wants to ignore the constitution?

Typical prog.
What's being ignored?

If Ford was able to Pardon Nixon out of being prosecuted, a Pardon can be pretty much be given for any reason.

Making up some "obstruction of justice" excuse is just that, an excuse for what progs like you really want to do, punish ThoughtCrime.
If it were given for any reason, any president could do the same for one's self, therefore making him or her above the law. If, for example, which is likely the case with Trump, he pardoned his buddies to stay quiet about him, and they lost their fifth amendment rights after words, told on Trump to save their own skins, and you still couldn't prosecute Trump, them Trump is immune to the law. You can't have it both ways. Get a clue.
lol. How naive.

Lets take a look.

Nixon resigned before he was removed from office. Therefore Ford had to pardon him.

Trump was impeached and not removed from office, he did not resign, he had no charges levied against him....just accusations.

If he needed to be pardoned he would have resigned and have pence pardon him.

You are naive and acting silly with this thread.
Dude, get a fucking clue. What Ford did was nothing more than covering for his own lawless ass. Nothing in the Constitution protects anyone from committing crimes in the commission of a pardon. Uncanny return of Agnew's politics the basis of 'Bag Man' podcast
So you had no issue with the Mark Rich pardon?
If you did, why would you ever consider Hillary a viable candidate?

Or do you know nothing about the Mark Rich pardon..

My guess is you dont....dude.
Hillary wasn't president. Clear enough for you?

It's like me trying to blame Trump for Melania being a prostitute. Your analogy is too weak and silly.
It's like me trying to blame Trump for Melania being a prostitute.

Congratulations.

you just shot your argument in the ass.
He has no argument to shoot in the ass.
All he has i unfounded rhetoric.

Laurence Tribe, the foremost authority on Constitutional law, makes the case, that if the Biden administration does not pursue Trump and his associates activities, along with family members for crimes they most surely committed right in front of us, it opens the door for future lawless presidents, their family members, and associates, to participate in multiple criminal activities, sitting right in the oval office, with no consequences. This will definitely have to be the number one priority for the next administration to pursue, and if not, we will most assuredly be viewing this Constitutional Republic in the rear view mirror from now on.

I can't agree with him more.

The reason why we have presidents and politicians who commit crimes and usually worse than the last president or politician, is because we don't prosecute them for their crimes.

They know they will get away with it.

The best thing Biden can do for democracy and our nation is to prosecute the trump criminals to the fullest extent of the law.
He won't, because that would open him up to prosecution from the next president. And there will be prosecutable things he will do, guaranteed. Every administration does things that would send you to your fainting couch if you knew.
What prosecutable crimes did Obama commit? Bush? Clinton?

The same as Trump. None. Well people did tend to die around the Clinton's but accidents happen. LOL
Another wingnut fantasy. Funny how wingnuts keep accusing and never prove anything.

They have to. If not, we lose everything. No man is above the law.

:lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl::lmao::lol::rofl:

The only "law" for CCP democrats is "serve the party."

And these Trump Toads on this forum can't handle the fact that Trump and his goons are in big trouble.

His goons like Manafort and Stone are going to trip up, and everyone knows it.

Yawn,

You traitor fucks have done everything possible including using the KGB (formerly FBI) as goon squad against Trump. You're just a bunch of Stalinist scum seeking to execute your political rivals the second you gain power.

Not at all. All the one's Trump pardoned were those who kept quiet about Trumps own obstruction of justice activities while interfering in the Mueller investigation, while Russia was getting Trump elected.
When the whole Russiagate scandal first broke, I remember thinking it was such an obviously phony and ridiculous charge that all those who claimed to believe it and who were acting as if it were true were exposing how deeply dishonorable and socially poisonous they were--knowingly embracing public lies for their own partisan reasons. Then the whole obstructionist abusive treasonous pile of dogshit finally collapsed under its own stink, and I thought to myself, well, in a healthy country, those responsible for this highly destructive fraud would be prosecuted, but at least it's over, and the perpetrators have to live with the shame of being so destructively, hatefully, wrong.

But now I see there is no shame. And you still, with breath-taking deceit, continue to flog the Russiagate scandal.

I want to know whether you are Jewish. In my experience, only Jews, with few exceptions, are as monumentally dishonest and so knowingly contrary to the public good. I have also learned that the primary Jewish tactic of "let's you and him fight" was and is behind this constant warmongering between the two centers of white Christian military power, USA and Russia.

Are you a Jew?
Trumps own intelligence agencies, along with the senate investigation, all confirmed Russia helped Trump win the election.

The sheer fact that you need to ask me if I am Jewish, proves you needed a distraction because of your inability to engage the facts and the truth yourself. You see, you have no rebuttal against the intelligence community findings. You are weak and dishonest.
So are you or are you not Jewish?

I can't agree with him more.

The reason why we have presidents and politicians who commit crimes and usually worse than the last president or politician, is because we don't prosecute them for their crimes.

They know they will get away with it.

The best thing Biden can do for democracy and our nation is to prosecute the trump criminals to the fullest extent of the law.
He won't, because that would open him up to prosecution from the next president. And there will be prosecutable things he will do, guaranteed. Every administration does things that would send you to your fainting couch if you knew.
What prosecutable crimes did Obama commit? Bush? Clinton?

The same as Trump. None. Well people did tend to die around the Clinton's but accidents happen. LOL
Another wingnut fantasy. Funny how wingnuts keep accusing and never prove anything.

You keep accusing and nothing will ever be proven cause its all in your sick head.

As for the people dying around the Clintons?? Over 200 have. Hell even Bills Arkansas body guards when he was Governor are all dead. People die around the Clintons.

Wrong game ... Biden doesn't dare pursue The Donald ... or Biden will be pursued by the next administration ...

President Ford's logic is sound ... do we want the Biden administration to do nothing else BUT pursue criminal charges against The Donald's administration ... eight years is only a good start, and this at the expense of national defense, trade, immigration ... these types of investigations and trials take decades, the folks pursued will live long and happy lives and die a natural death long before they're brought to justice ...

Only to start over again once we elected someone else as President ...
If there is nothing to pursue then Biden has nothing to worry about. The courts don’t indulge fantasy charges and alternative facts, as you wingnuts are finding out the hard way.

The courts don’t indulge fantasy charges and alternative facts,

Then Trump is safe.
See, I know you’re not this stupid, so I don’t know what you’re trying to do. It’s certainly not an attempt to improve debate on this board. That’s always been a crock of shit from you.

If you are genuinely ignorant of AG James and what she has said publicly, then you should re-examine your choice of information. If you just want to be lied to, keep watching newsmax.

Little girl

from what I've seen, you have no more on Trump than your 'fearless leaders, Schiff and Nadler had on him for the bullshit impeachment.

Lot of noise, the sheep bought it, the sheep found him guilty.

Fortunately, sanity ruled in the Senate.

Its what you get when you elect Republicans

Anyone else find it odd that Trump has broken numerous laws...........every day.............for 4 straight years.......

And not a single board Dimwinger can list a single crime he has committed.

Weird.

Not at all. All the one's Trump pardoned were those who kept quiet about Trumps own obstruction of justice activities while interfering in the Mueller investigation, while Russia was getting Trump elected.
When the whole Russiagate scandal first broke, I remember thinking it was such an obviously phony and ridiculous charge that all those who claimed to believe it and who were acting as if it were true were exposing how deeply dishonorable and socially poisonous they were--knowingly embracing public lies for their own partisan reasons. Then the whole obstructionist abusive treasonous pile of dogshit finally collapsed under its own stink, and I thought to myself, well, in a healthy country, those responsible for this highly destructive fraud would be prosecuted, but at least it's over, and the perpetrators have to live with the shame of being so destructively, hatefully, wrong.

But now I see there is no shame. And you still, with breath-taking deceit, continue to flog the Russiagate scandal.

I want to know whether you are Jewish. In my experience, only Jews, with few exceptions, are as monumentally dishonest and so knowingly contrary to the public good. I have also learned that the primary Jewish tactic of "let's you and him fight" was and is behind this constant warmongering between the two centers of white Christian military power, USA and Russia.

Are you a Jew?
Trumps own intelligence agencies, along with the senate investigation, all confirmed Russia helped Trump win the election.

The sheer fact that you need to ask me if I am Jewish, proves you needed a distraction because of your inability to engage the facts and the truth yourself. You see, you have no rebuttal against the intelligence community findings. You are weak and dishonest.

and if they were to do the same investigation now, they would find that Russia and China helped Biden win the election.

Every president in the last 50 years has likely benefitted from foreign help.

What is Trump charged or being investigated for? If he isn't being investigated, I'm trying to figure out how he is obstructing justice?

... while Russia was getting Trump elected.
This is a fatal presumption, a popular “conspiracy theory” of liberals, which is unproven, unprovable and irrelevant. Americans, not Russians, voted Trump into power in 2016.

If Russian propaganda played a small role, that’s on Americans who bought into the conman’s demagogy, and on our political and corporate institutions that allowed social and mass media to degenerate in the first place.

This foreign witch-hunting and scapegoating — like the right’s hysteria about China, its fantasy that Biden is “owned” by XiJinping because of blackmail over Hunter Biden — all this is a sign of “all-American” parochialism and political paranoia in the modern world.
You missed a few small details. While people voted for Trump, over a million were illegally purged, 1200 poll closings in minority areas became a reality, causing untold numbers of voters to be dis-enfranchised, our intelligence community confirmed Russia's interference was widespread; “The Russian effort was extensive and sophisticated, and its goals were to undermine public faith in the democratic process, to hurt Secretary Clinton (Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton) and to help Donald Trump,” Warner said

So, these aren't my presumptions. Presumptions are for fools. Raw intelligence is not. I see no conspiracy theory or anything fatal, because our intelligence community claims otherwise. If you or anyone else has evidence to the contrary, I'll be glad to take a look.

Wrong game ... Biden doesn't dare pursue The Donald ... or Biden will be pursued by the next administration ...

President Ford's logic is sound ... do we want the Biden administration to do nothing else BUT pursue criminal charges against The Donald's administration ... eight years is only a good start, and this at the expense of national defense, trade, immigration ... these types of investigations and trials take decades, the folks pursued will live long and happy lives and die a natural death long before they're brought to justice ...

If there is nothing to pursue then Biden has nothing to worry about. The courts don’t indulge fantasy charges and alternative facts, as you wingnuts are finding out the hard way.

Then Trump is safe.
See, I know you’re not this stupid, so I don’t know what you’re trying to do. It’s certainly not an attempt to improve debate on this board. That’s always been a crock of shit from you.

If you are genuinely ignorant of AG James and what she has said publicly, then you should re-examine your choice of information. If you just want to be lied to, keep watching newsmax.
They're cowards when you box them in. He won't last much longer on here. None of them ever do.

Then Trump is safe.

They're cowards when you box them in. He won't last much longer on here. None of them ever do.
They’re also not very bright. They are afraid of information.

So a constitutional scholar wants to ignore the constitution?

Typical prog.
What's being ignored?

If Ford was able to Pardon Nixon out of being prosecuted, a Pardon can be pretty much be given for any reason.

Making up some "obstruction of justice" excuse is just that, an excuse for what progs like you really want to do, punish ThoughtCrime.
If it were given for any reason, any president could do the same for one's self, therefore making him or her above the law. If, for example, which is likely the case with Trump, he pardoned his buddies to stay quiet about him, and they lost their fifth amendment rights after words, told on Trump to save their own skins, and you still couldn't prosecute Trump, them Trump is immune to the law. You can't have it both ways. Get a clue.
lol. How naive.

Lets take a look.

Nixon resigned before he was removed from office. Therefore Ford had to pardon him.

Trump was impeached and not removed from office, he did not resign, he had no charges levied against him....just accusations.

If he needed to be pardoned he would have resigned and have pence pardon him.

You are naive and acting silly with this thread.
Dude, get a fucking clue. What Ford did was nothing more than covering for his own lawless ass. Nothing in the Constitution protects anyone from committing crimes in the commission of a pardon. Uncanny return of Agnew's politics the basis of 'Bag Man' podcast

MSNBC is your source? I don't read their propaganda, they are the liberal version of newsy. I have no use for either website.

Then Trump is safe.

I've 'lasted' for almost 8 years, you've last a little over 2.

Don't worry your pointy little head, I'll be here for a while yet.

Then Trump is safe.

They’re also not very bright. They are afraid of information.

1609265815301.png

If it weren't for partisan information, you'd have none.

Forum List

Back