The Biden-Harris ticket is "set." Rutabaga's inside man rigged the rules so they can't remove him.

I look for Gavin Newsom to replace biden

The powers that be have way too much goin on to take a chance with Joe

We dont know that

Joe and Jill are going to be under tremendous pressure to step down

I dont think they can stand up to it

But if they dont cooperate the party rules can be changed with a simple majority vote of the delegates
Sure, there is already a question in OH on whether he will qualify for the Nov. ballot because the convention comes after their deadline for a candidate to be included on the ballot. Biden has won state primaries--it won't be easy to remove him from the ticket.

If they are saying he is unfit to run again than is he unfit to be Commander In Chief today? Is he the actual Commander-In-Chief?

It is all very strange and dangerous for the world.
I wouldn’t worry about that because he’s not and has never been in charge. Just a senile mouthpiece.
The real concern is figuring out who actually is in charge.

Sure, there is already a question in OH on whether he will qualify for the Nov. ballot because the convention comes after their deadline for a candidate to be included on the ballot. Biden has won state primaries--it won't be easy to remove him from the ticket.
I prefer than Harris be replaced and biden be the democrat nominee with trump winning the election

But thats asking a lot

We dont know that

Joe and Jill are going to be under tremendous pressure to step down

I dont think they can stand up to it

But if they dont cooperate the party rules can be changed with a simple majority vote of the delegates

Too late.

I hope you’re being sarcastic.
The guy met with Trudeau. He travelled to the UK and met with their PM, he is always out on the stump, making contact after drama, tweeting out instructions.

Didn't president used to retire and relax? Why are some politicians constantly involved when they are no longer in office?

The guy met with Trudeau. He travelled to the UK and met with their PM, he is always out on the stump, making contact after drama, tweeting out instructions.

Didn't president used to retire and relax? Why are some politicians constantly involved when they are no longer in office?
Obama ruined the country and the economy by design.

They all stump. Clinton is still roaming the world and his resident b**** is trying to influence other governments as well. At least Obama is just trying to cover his own legacy while the vegetable does his best to make it a horror story. Bottom line, they, including Turdeau, are just doing Soros' bidding.

They all stump. Clinton is still roaming the world and his resident b**** is trying to influence other governments as well. At least Obama is just trying to cover his own legacy while the vegetable does his best to make it a horror story. Bottom line, they, including Turdeau, are just doing Soros' bidding.
Obama is doing his work for the cabal.

Forum List

Back