The Big Gender Divide Will Bring Down The Govt ... ABC news poll !!

:auiqs.jpg:
men no longer are 'letting' women do anything.

we will do what we want, when we want, & how we want to do it.

that... sergi..... falls under the category of:

ha ha

1101315_1.jpg

Playtime is older than me and thinks a picture of a uterus and fallopian tubes giving the finger is really a lot of "girl power"

That's a whole lot of stupidity but there it is. "Feminism"--a whole lot of stupidity

^^^ that coming from someone who'll drop her panties in a nano second for a shot at donny grabbing hers.

you still haven't sharpened those nails enough, so try a little harder next time suzy. :whipg:

You don't know that, and it's decidedly not even true, but here you are posting decidedly stupid, inane and immature pictures of female organs giving the finger like a 15 year old

So we know what's up with you

he grabbed you real hard.

You are proof positive that many people get old but their characters never mature

^^^

Higher value issues should be obsessed

Abortion is this !!

you should first address getting a new russian to english translator, comrade.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's not from around here.

And look at his allies here. Interesting to watch.

See Mac you would lose again.

Just because I understand how crooked democrats have gotten elected does not mean I’m not around here

Anyone with logic can see clearly that I am around here in America’s Heartland

Again Mac loses again
Guest visa?

Foolish loser
You'll have to forgive me if I'm in error.

Let's face it -- given your barely-rudimentary grammar skills and bizarro totalitarian belief system, it's an honest mistake to make.

Big news !!!!!

Not a single republican voted for the impeachment inquiry

And graham has got all republican senators signing to not go further All but 2 women Collins and murkowski and rino Romney !!

That is big news

It means the men have woke up and are NOW going into action to stop this crooked system

This rise cannot be stopped now

They will rise to stop the majority of unwise voting in crooks that destroys the nation

This now may be set in stone

Martial law is coming and logic tests for voting coming before the 2020 election

Democrats have committed suicide

you should first address getting a new russian to english translator, comrade.

Just because I understand how crooked democrats have gotten elected does not mean I’m not around here

Again Mac loses again
Guest visa?

Foolish loser

Let's face it -- given your barely-rudimentary grammar skills and bizarro totalitarian belief system, it's an honest mistake to make.

Foolish loser you are because you can’t debate the issue

And when you try you commit hypocrisy which proves you know not what you do which proves your logic is too low to vote correctly

One acree of land gave a white male the right to vote one time .. Same as an owner of 1000 acres .. So voting was not just for the rich. It was a wisdom test in reality

them thar jim crow laws have been null & void for sometime, sergi.

women got the vote. blacks got the vote. it a new day!
Thank the GOP.

that 'GOP' has been defunct for quite some time now - do try to keep up.
Bullshit. The Democrat controlled media has brainwashed you into believing that via repeated messaging. You unwisely drank the grape koolaid.

is that the talking points the GOP gave out today?
If the Democrats got their way, you wouldn't be able to vote you brainwashed fool.

The party of slavery and Jim Crow laws defeated the Republicans' 19th amendment twice.

But the GOP kept on fighting for your rights anyways you ungrateful idiot.

Again Mac loses again
Guest visa?

Foolish loser

And when you try you commit hypocrisy which proves you know not what you do which proves your logic is too low to vote correctly
Well, I'm not really sure what we're debating.

No, we're not going to have martial law; no, Trump is not going to declare government broken; no, we're not going to have logic tests; and no, men are not going to take over. Simple stuff there.

Tell you what: Why don't you start with recruiting one of your fellow right wingers here to back you up on those predictions.

Just one. And we'll all debate.

I'll wait here.

Again Mac loses again
Guest visa?

Foolish loser

No, we're not going to have martial law; no, Trump is not going to declare government broken; no, we're not going to have logic tests; and no, men are not going to take over. Simple stuff there.

Tell you what: Why don't you start with recruiting one of your fellow right wingers here to back you up on those predictions.

I'll wait here.

Do you see how not a single republican voted for the inquiry ??

Do you see how every republican senator signed to stop the inquiry All but 2 women and rino mitt Romney

See how blind you are??

Your low logic cannot understand what that means

That means the men have woke up and they will stop the crooked govt

Already they have laid the ground work by declaring the congress actions as crooked

See it’s all there ..

This is coming for sure

And people like you with too low of logic that makes you get caught all the time will then be stopped in debating issues since you would just be wasting time with being blind

Yep it’s coming folks !!

I'll wait here.

Do you see how every republican senator signed to stop the inquiry All but 2 women and rino mitt Romney

See how blind you are??

Already they have laid the ground work by declaring the congress actions as crooked

See it’s all there ..

This is coming for sure

And people like you with too low of logic that makes you get caught all the time will then be stopped in debating issues since you would just be wasting time with being blind

Yep it’s coming folks !!
Still waiting.

Foolish loser

I'll wait here.

See how blind you are??

See it’s all there ..

This is coming for sure

Yep it’s coming folks !!
Still waiting.

See that domino

The one that just fell?

Not a single republican voted for the inquiry

That means the men have awakened to stop foolish unwise like you from voting and trying to debate.

Foolish losers are people trying to do an ability they don’t have like you have proved over and over here which lowers productivity of the nation and hurts everyone. .. so your voting rights and debate rights will be taken away

I'll wait here.

See how blind you are??

See it’s all there ..

This is coming for sure

Yep it’s coming folks !!
Still waiting.

See that domino

The one that just fell?

That means the men have awakened to stop foolish unwise like you from voting and trying to debate.

Foolish losers are people trying to do an ability they don’t have like you have proved over and over here which lowers productivity of the nation and hurts everyone. .. so your voting rights and debate rights will be taken away
Still waiting.

I'll wait here.

See how blind you are??

See it’s all there ..

This is coming for sure

Yep it’s coming folks !!
Still waiting.

See that domino

The one that just fell?

Still waiting.

And you are still losing because you cannot debate

I'll wait here.

See how blind you are??

See it’s all there ..

This is coming for sure

Yep it’s coming folks !!
Still waiting.

See that domino

The one that just fell?

Still waiting.

You're the only person on this board who thinks the way you do.

Not even the nuttiest Trumpsters believe this crap. And that's saying something.

No need to debate with that.

See how blind you are??

See it’s all there ..

This is coming for sure

Yep it’s coming folks !!
Still waiting.

See that domino

The one that just fell?

Still waiting.

Not even the nuttiest Trumpsters believe this crap. And that's saying something.

Wrong dead wrong

Look at all the times you get caught

Like the one with Clinton and this

The difference is Clinton lies under oath

See how you are such a foolish loser ?

See how blind you are??

See it’s all there ..

This is coming for sure

Yep it’s coming folks !!
Still waiting.

See that domino

The one that just fell?

Still waiting.

He's one of those black pill/MGTOW/Incel losers. Someone started a thread about these guys a while back. In a nutshell, they are misogynists who hate women and then go through mental gymnastics to convince themselves that the reason they are involuntarily celibate is because all women are evil irrational beings. They cannot fathom the idea that generally, women don't want to have sex with creepy guys who hate them, for a damn good reason.

He likely identifies with Republicans because he is so stupid and gullible that he actually believes the Democrat canard that there is some sort of Republican war on women.

And in his fucked up delusional mind the fact that there was party line vote on a frivolous impeachment dog and pony show, it is somehow a harbinger of the much prophesied "incel uprising" where all the incels collectively commit mass violence in a rage caused by their sexual frustration on a grand scale. And in the aftermath of the bloodbath, women will repent from their evil ways and start distributing sex more equitably to all men and enthusiastically redistribute pussy and the incels will finally get the fair share of sex that they are entitled to.

Another incel loser on this board is danielpelos, a Democrat with an irrational overblown sense of entitlement who thinks that if a woman is friendly to him, it is unfair and cruel if she refuses to have sex with him. What a nutjob. If you want to see a Democrat and a Republican get along swimmingly, try introducing them.

Last edited:
Still waiting.

See that domino

The one that just fell?

Still waiting.

He's one of those black pill/MGTOW/Incel losers. Someone started a thread about these guys a while back. In a nutshell, they are misogynists who hate women and then go through mental gymnastics to convince themselves that the reason they are involuntarily celibate is because all women are evil irrational beings. They cannot fathom the idea that generally, women don't want to have sex with creepy guys who hate them, for a damn good reason.

He likely identifies with Republicans because he is so stupid and gullible that he actually believes the Democrat canard that there is some sort of Republican war on women.

And in his fucked up delusional mind the fact that there was party line vote on a frivolous impeachment dog and pony show, it is somehow a harbinger of the much prophesied "incel uprising" where all the incels collectively commit mass violence in a rage caused by their sexual frustration on a grand scale. And in the aftermath of the bloodbath, women will repent from their evil ways and start distributing sex more equitably to all men and enthusiastically redistribute pussy and the incels will finally get the fair share of sex that they are entitled to.

Another incel loser on this board is danielpelos, a Democrat with an irrational overblown sense of entitlement who thinks that if a woman is friendly to him, it is unfair and cruel if she refuses to have sex with him. What a nutjob. If you want to see a Democrat and a Republican get along swimmingly, try introducing them.

What does the big gender gap in voting tell you ?

That tells a lot and tells the future ??

Did the founders love or hate women ??

Or were they trying to protect them from their selves

Learn history in order to find universal laws that brings certain results

trump was upset at women for giving their interests to Rock stars instead of husbands and real hero patriots

Trump was telling billy bush on the bus. If you are star you can do anything to them including grabbing their private parts

And now we see women voting for mass murder of babies

And voting to bring in their worst nightmare the Muslims !!

Still waiting.

See that domino

The one that just fell?

Still waiting.

Was Muhammad your hero ?? And does posts about Muslims affect how your postings and views ?

I'll wait here.

See how blind you are??

See it’s all there ..

This is coming for sure

Yep it’s coming folks !!
Still waiting.

See that domino

The one that just fell?

Still waiting.

those that make claims need credible back up & you are sorely deficient in the matter.

your debating skills need a lotta polishing,there, sergi.

Still waiting.

See that domino

The one that just fell?

Still waiting.

Wrong dead wrong

Look at all the times you get caught

Like the one with Clinton and this

The difference is Clinton lies under oath

See how you are such a foolish loser ?

wait, what?

Forum List

Back