The Big Gender Divide Will Bring Down The Govt ... ABC news poll !!

MEN WILL RIZE I TELL YOU
Mac your voting rights will be taken away and all low logic people like you will not be allowed to debate on the internet

These are the changes coming for sure

Low logjc people like Mac commits Hypocrisy and just wastes time with no learning which brings down the productivity of the nation that then hurts every single person in the nation

Only people with logic will be allowed to debate so that real learning and progress can come

Was that not the founders' vision? That a relative handful of affluent white males of wealth and leisure alone would vote?

One acree of land gave a white male the right to vote one time .. Same as an owner of 1000 acres .. So voting was not just for the rich. It was a wisdom test in reality

them thar jim crow laws have been null & void for sometime, sergi.

women got the vote. blacks got the vote. it a new day!

Learn history that never lasts !!

As you can see now with all republicans voting no to the impeach inquiry ... that means the men will now take control by coming together to lock up the democrats and stop the unwise from voting with logical ability tests for voting

Folks it’s over for this experiment in letting the unwise vote

Like the founders said. There never was a democracy that didn’t commit suicide !

MEN WILL RIZE I TELL YOU
Mac your voting rights will be taken away and all low logic people like you will not be allowed to debate on the internet

Low logjc people like Mac commits Hypocrisy and just wastes time with no learning which brings down the productivity of the nation that then hurts every single person in the nation

Only people with logic will be allowed to debate so that real learning and progress can come

I traded all my logic for beer a long time ago.

I still have one sensibility and part of a moral left... does that count?

MEN WILL RIZE I TELL YOU

I traded all my logic for beer a long time ago.

I still have one sensibility and part of a moral left... does that count?

If you have the correct morality then that means you have logic

Not a Single person that supports the democrats has. logic. The mass murder of us citizen babies. With abortion proves this

Low logic people debating on the internet will not be allowed like Mac
That brings down productivity of the nation and all people then suffers
If a person like Mac does not have logjc do something that is productive that don’t require thinking
You're just too darned smart and informed for me.

I have to admit it.
Its about stealing peoples wealth. Not the rich. Cable TV and many movies has replaced the Bible for people like you. You deny the Bble but embrace the propaganda spewed by entertainers.Most guys working dangerous jobs will not say a word because they do not want to lose the job, their pay their benefits and their pensions. Many, behind the scenes are protecting themselves by working with those who will be at their back. You know nothing of this stuff. So you can heep insults.

If a person like Mac does not have logjc do something that is productive that don’t require thinking

I have to admit it.
Its about stealing peoples wealth. Not the rich. Cable TV and many movies has replaced the Bible for people like you. You deny the Bble but embrace the propaganda spewed by entertainers.Most guys working dangerous jobs will not say a word because they do not want to lose the job, their pay their benefits and their pensions. Many, behind the scenes are protecting themselves by working with those who will be at their back. You know nothing of this stuff. So you can heep insults.
Wow, you know so little about me, but assume so much.

Good, get it all out. Whatever makes you feel better.

I have to admit it.

If you put it all on the line then you wither have family who you are protecting or are one who was protected or an idiot. Its okay. Let the taxpayer fund everything. People will protect bums in employment if they do not rock the boat over those who put it on the line but are perceived in judgements. Only an insane culture imprisons its people like we do. much of it to employ others. Millions in jail and near ten million felons and we can have more. Many of those men are pizzed off. And the numbers are growing. You think its Pollyanna while our nation falls behind Asia in competition.

c'mon - create an avatar for yerself already - here's a suggestion:

Russian_Troll.jpg

da? no rubles needed!

oy vey but you have an obsession.

I have to admit it.

No

You proved it over and over with your postings and that’s why you git caught so much. Your low logic that made you do so much hypocrisy

You are blind with that low logic which is what makes you slip so much and get caught doing hypocrisy and Lieing

I have to admit it.

No

You proved it over and over with your postings and that’s why you git caught so much. Your low logic that made you do so much hypocrisy

You are blind with that low logic which is what makes you slip so much and get caught doing hypocrisy and Lieing
Ok Sergey, thanks.

I have to admit it.

If you put it all on the line then you wither have family who you are protecting or are one who was protected or an idiot. Its okay. Let the taxpayer fund everything. People will protect bums in employment if they do not rock the boat over those who put it on the line but are perceived in judgements. Only an insane culture imprisons its people like we do. much of it to employ others. Millions in jail and near ten million felons and we can have more. Many of those men are pizzed off. And the numbers are growing. You think its Pollyanna while our nation falls behind Asia in competition.

Yes the men with their higher logic now knows the deep state is guilty of high treason and will force the change of our crooked govt

Trump has that real power behind him and will lock up the crooked govt and make voters pass a logic test to vote.

The democrats are toast !!

The republicans unified finally when voting against the impeachment inquiry

And now the real power the majority of the men and military will unify and stop the crooked democrats !!

It’s over for the crooked democrat party !

MEN WILL RIZE I TELL YOU

Was that not the founders' vision? That a relative handful of affluent white males of wealth and leisure alone would vote?

One acree of land gave a white male the right to vote one time .. Same as an owner of 1000 acres .. So voting was not just for the rich. It was a wisdom test in reality

them thar jim crow laws have been null & void for sometime, sergi.

women got the vote. blacks got the vote. it a new day!

2C0E8AA2-302E-4DC7-A536-BCFFC496EA00.jpeg

All the democrats deflecting.

The OP is correct. And no men won't tolerate the bullshit forever when it can be stopped so easily, why would we?

Men cannot protect women by letting them vote.

The wise founders protected them against their selves by not letting them vote

What have they proven??

Women when not brainwashed are naturally the best protectors of babies

What has happened ?

They now support mass murder of us citizen babies even at late term

And they vote for the party that runs into the nation around the women their very worst nightmare. ... the Muslims

Proof of outrageously brainwashed by crooks !!

Men has to step up to protect them from their selves like the wise founders

Outrageous what has happened

No way will the men accept anything now from a totally crooked govt that destroys the nation

The men will rise up and lock up the whole deep state !!

An ABC poll on October 23, 2016 screamed "Hillary vaults to a double digit lead". What does that tell you about the mainstream media polling data? The fact that ABC push polling, trick questions and selected demographics could only find 48% of Americans who endorse impeachment is actually a positive thing for President Trump.

An ABC poll on October 23, 2016 screamed "Hillary vaults to a double digit lead". What does that tell you about the mainstream media polling data? The fact that ABC push polling, trick questions and selected demographics could only find 48% of Americans who endorse impeachment is actually a positive thing for President Trump.

Not to mention the eagerness of some of us to see this farce through. Some of those supporting impeachment are diehard Trump fans who can’t wait for the document dumps.

Forum List

Back