The Big Lie

LOLOL

So a libertarian running as a Libertarian isn't a libertarian??

:cuckoo:
Yeah. It's gets rather convoluted.

He didn't capitalize right. The point is that Burr and Johnson were not libertarian, not that they were. Obviously they were Libertarians. Faun doesn't know what capitalization means
LOL

But Trump's a libertarian, right? :cuckoo:

Um ... no. Trump is not a libertarian.

That number between one and a million. You keep claiming you read minds, so what is it?
All the libertarians I know sure love Trump.

LOLOL

He didn't capitalize right. The point is that Burr and Johnson were not libertarian, not that they were. Obviously they were Libertarians. Faun doesn't know what capitalization means
LOL

That number between one and a million. You keep claiming you read minds, so what is it?
Then I was right when you asked for whom should a libertarian vote -- for the Libertarian.

If you want to discuss this seriously, I'll give you a chance

1) Why would I necessarily do that when the Libertarian isn't a libertarian?

2) So according to your rule, if I were voting in the 20s and 30s in Germany, you're saying I can't vote for Hitler's primary opponent unless I agree with their views? Seriously?

3) What percentage of agreement with a candidate's positions requires me to vote for them? 100%? 50%?

LOLOL

LOL

All? Then I say you don't really know any libertarians, or maybe a couple. While I also found the majority did, it definitely wasn't "all"

Oh, well there you go then. It's up to you what a libertarian would do. Thanks for settling that, George. There'll be a little extra thank you pay in your Chinese disinformation paycheck. Shhh, the other Chinese disinformation officers will get jealous ...

Moron
It's not really necessary for you to sign your posts. The forum already knows who you are.

Another playground insult! It's the domain you live
Poor baby, do you ever stop crying?

Ever??

:itsok:

Your post does not contradict my point.

You lied about what he said. You lied about what he meant.
LOLOL

I quoted him, kazzer.

No shit, angry little boy. But you said what he was talking about, which wasn't the purpose of the march and wasn't part of his quote. You lied about what he was referring to.

My God you're stupid. No wonder you're constantly just maxing out at playground insults and posting like an eight year old
LOLOL

It was a racist rally, ya kazzer. Who among those racists are "very fine people?"

You see everything as racist, it's because you are one
LOL

I note you don't want to answer that question... who among the Unite the Right is a very fine person?

Your reluctance to answer reveals you're full of shit.

I directly answered that question. You are a liar, Trump never said that.

Why do you hate black people? So?
LOLOL

You're kazzing again.

I didn't ask you what Trump said. I asked you who among the Unite the Right was a very fine person?

I'm asking you again... this makes 4 times I'm asking. Your reluctance to answer reveals you're full of shit.

Were these very fine people...?

Evasion. I asked you why you are a racist. Answer the question I asked
The answer to you're question is I'm not a racist.

5th time... who among the Unite the Right was a very fine person?

No, not according to you. That's the point. God you're stupid.

You said I didn't answer the question when I pointed out your question was a false question.

Therefore, you didn't answer the question when you said my question was a false question.

That was the POINT, my God you're stupid.

So answer the question. Why are you a racist?
Huh? How is my question false?

I've answered that a bunch of times. Trump was talking about the statues. There are good people on both sides. We even discussed that a bunch of times. How did you miss that?

You would arrest people for having a confederate flag on their car?

Wow. Thanks for showing just where this kind of thinking leads to.

I mean, I knew, but making the case is hard, because it sounds so outrageous to Americans.

BUt, you just demonstrated it for me.

THanks.
Can you legally ride around in a car with the word N8**#r on it? I'm curious if that's legal or not.

I would bet money that there are bumper stickers that say such shit.

BUT, regardless, a confederate flag is not obscene.

You thinking of walking that back some?
No, but you'd think Americans would be revolted by seditionists who fought against the USA. And got their asses kicked, to boot.

You gave up that lie when you didn't give a shit about seditionist leftists who rioted, looted and burned American cities all last summer, traitor

Those rioters were practicing civil disobedience.

But they didn't try to pull a coup like you guys did.

LOLOL

LOL

All? Then I say you don't really know any libertarians, or maybe a couple. While I also found the majority did, it definitely wasn't "all"
Name the libertarian here who didn't like Trump. I want to see what negative things they had to say about him.

I'll say it again. EVERY Libertarian I know loved Trump. You libertarians are the perfect suckers to fall for Trump's bullshit. You're the exact type he conned into voting for him.

What didn't you like about Trump?

Like Libertarians, Trump was a different kind of Republican. But make no mistake he's a republican. So are libertarians. Trump found a few ways to differentiate himself from the other Republicans. That's exactly what Ron Paul did.

And Libertarians all believe Republicans are Deep State RINO's. That's the reason why the libertarian party was created!

LOLOL

LOL

You must not get out much.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You would arrest people for having a confederate flag on their car?

Wow. Thanks for showing just where this kind of thinking leads to.

I mean, I knew, but making the case is hard, because it sounds so outrageous to Americans.

BUt, you just demonstrated it for me.

THanks.
Can you legally ride around in a car with the word N8**#r on it? I'm curious if that's legal or not.

I would bet money that there are bumper stickers that say such shit.

BUT, regardless, a confederate flag is not obscene.

You thinking of walking that back some?
No, but you'd think Americans would be revolted by seditionists who fought against the USA. And got their asses kicked, to boot.

You gave up that lie when you didn't give a shit about seditionist leftists who rioted, looted and burned American cities all last summer, traitor

Those rioters were practicing civil disobedience.

But they didn't try to pull a coup like you guys did.

The right overwhelmingly condemned the ones who entered the Capital, you lying fuck.

And rioting, looting and burning isn't "civil disobedience." They destroyed US cities. Yes, they were insurrectionists, and you're a traitor to your country for supporting that as you're still doing.

Note I condemned yet again the insurrectionists on January 6 and you made excuses for the leftist thugs all last summer.

You area an American TRIATOR

Yes, that's it. Southerners objective was slavery. They just wanted to own slaves. That's it, that was their end goal.

They already owned slaves. Their goal was independence from the non slave states, not control over them.

LOLOL

LOL

Name the libertarian here who didn't like Trump. I want to see what negative things they had to say about him.

I'll say it again. EVERY Libertarian I know loved Trump. You libertarians are the perfect suckers to fall for Trump's bullshit. You're the exact type he conned into voting for him.

Sealy says you're not a libertarian, dblack!

I say he's not either, he's a leftist.

I believe gipper and Oddball have made clear they didn't vote for Trump.

Do you ever listen to anyone other than yourself and the Democratic party?

LOLOL

LOL

Oh contrare

Through twenty polls on this topic spanning thirteen years, Gallup found that voters who identify as libertarians ranged from 17 to 23% of the American electorate. However, a 2014 Pew Poll found that 23% of Americans who identify as libertarians have little understanding of libertarianism.

It's not like there are a lot of you out there.

And are you saying you can name a libertarian on USMB who was vocal about not liking Trump? Name one I will search their history to see if they really disliked Trump and why. I don't recall any Libertarians disliking Trump.

Like I said, you libertarians all think that Republicans are all Deep State RINO's. That's exactly what Trump said about any Republican who challenged him. So his message resonated with you guys.

U.S. Sen. Rand Paul once called President Donald Trump a "fake conservative."

Trump had lobbed his own insults at Paul, saying he "reminds me of a spoiled brat without a properly functioning brain." Later, the Kentucky senator shot back, calling the bellicose New York City business tycoon a "delusional narcissist" on Comedy Central.

Yes, Paul and Trump came out swinging as they fought for the Republican Party's 2016 presidential nomination.

But then, things began to change dramatically — once Trump won the nomination and ultimately the presidency.

Within three years, Paul shifted from calling Trump a bully who was "all blather" to lashing out at the president's political enemies throughout the impeachment saga.

As the impeachment trial unfolded in the Senate, Paul put himself front and center as a chief defender of Trump, downplaying the seriousness of the proceedings by doing a crossword puzzle during early arguments and walking out on the trial after Chief Justice John Roberts rejected one of his questions because it was related to the identity of the whistleblower whose allegations prompted the impeachment inquiry.

Brian Darling, who worked as Paul's senior communications director from late 2012 to early 2015, contends that Paul and Trump align closely on foreign policy and issues like cutting taxes.

I think you are one of those libertarians who has little understanding of libertarianism

LOLOL

LOL

They didn't vote for Trump but like Rand Paul they defended him for 4 years.

You're another libertarian who doesn't understand libertarianism.

Brian Darling, who worked as Paul's senior communications director from late 2012 to early 2015, contends that Paul and Trump align closely on foreign policy and issues like cutting taxes.

LOLOL

LOL

They didn't vote for Trump but like Rand Paul they defended him for 4 years.

You're another libertarian who doesn't understand libertarianism.

You leftists who think it's up to you who a libertarian is are just the weirdest people. You're the opposite of libertarian, you're for maximizing government.

Why would anyone think that means you speak for libertarians? Seriously, it'd the dumbest thing

LOLOL

LOL

Oh contrare

Through twenty polls on this topic spanning thirteen years, Gallup found that voters who identify as libertarians ranged from 17 to 23% of the American electorate. However, a 2014 Pew Poll found that 23% of Americans who identify as libertarians have little understanding of libertarianism.

And are you saying you can name a libertarian on USMB who was vocal about not liking Trump? Name one I will search their history to see if they really disliked Trump and why. I don't recall any Libertarians disliking Trump.

Like I said, you libertarians all think that Republicans are all Deep State RINO's. That's exactly what Trump said about any Republican who challenged him. So his message resonated with you guys.

Trump had lobbed his own insults at Paul, saying he "reminds me of a spoiled brat without a properly functioning brain." Later, the Kentucky senator shot back, calling the bellicose New York City business tycoon a "delusional narcissist" on Comedy Central.

Yes, Paul and Trump came out swinging as they fought for the Republican Party's 2016 presidential nomination.

But then, things began to change dramatically — once Trump won the nomination and ultimately the presidency.

Within three years, Paul shifted from calling Trump a bully who was "all blather" to lashing out at the president's political enemies throughout the impeachment saga.

As the impeachment trial unfolded in the Senate, Paul put himself front and center as a chief defender of Trump, downplaying the seriousness of the proceedings by doing a crossword puzzle during early arguments and walking out on the trial after Chief Justice John Roberts rejected one of his questions because it was related to the identity of the whistleblower whose allegations prompted the impeachment inquiry.

I think you are one of those libertarians who has little understanding of libertarianism

I agree that the majority of libertarians are in the Republican party.

The reason for that is because there are two parties, and the Democrat party is the polar opposite of libertarian on every subject. The Republican party has fiscal conservatives even if the party isn't fiscally conservative.

Life sucks in this country when you believe government is too big, parasites are destroying us and no one represents us

ou said that the "means by which the rabid right" got it's information was not effected.

I agreed with the point, though I dropped your partisan spin.

I went on to make a point that my original concern was more about the more moderate voters.

That was not a "backhanded insult". That was my conceding your point. There was no insult at all.

"might have learned to ignore the propaganda spouted by people like you"

Then you besmirch and sow mistrust of my fellow Americans and try to instill faithlessness in our democratic elections with:

"they are not an informed electorate, but a MISINFORMED electorate."

"And the election is thus not legitimate."

I completely disagree.

DO you believe that President Trump said that ws were "very fine people"?

I don't have to believe what he said, we have recordings.

Reporter: "Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"

Trump: "I’m not putting anybody on a moral plane. What I’m saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs -- and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

"But there is another side. There was a group on this side. You can call them the left -- you just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that’s the way it is.

Reporter: (Inaudible) "… both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Reporter: "George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner........"

And thank you for proving my point that you people are the ones pushing propaganda and lies.

That you can stand by that lie, after it has been so repeatedly and completely debunked, shows that you are beyond saving.

That you people SUCCESSFULLY pushed that lie, and made it stick, is incredible.

That the American voters, as a group, were SUCCESSFULLY LIED TO THAT THE US PRESIDENT WAS SYMPATHETIC TO WHITE SUPREMACISTS, MAKES THE ELECTORATE MISINFORMED AND THE ELECTION ILLEGETIMATE.
It was no lie, ya piece of shit. There was a rally of various racist rightwing groups, including, but not limited to, neonazis, neoconfederate, kkk, white nationalists and other assorted white supremacists. He condemned some of them but said others among them were "very fine people."

He clearly and explicitly stated that he was not referring to ws, but to the NON-ws who were there.

You know that. It has been repeatedly explained to you. YOU ARE LYING RIGHT NOW.

My point stands. IF the American voter had not been lied to, on such an epic scale, the vote would have been very different.

Different enough that the lie is effectively Fraud by Deception.
It was a racist rally, ya dumbfuck. There were no "NON-ws" there. There were no "very fine people" among the racists.

Trump clearly was on the opinion there were non-ws there, in support of the statues.

You know that. You are choosing to pretend to not know that, to lie.

That is my point.

You people sold the lie that one of the candidates was a fucking WHITE SUPREMACIST.

That made the electorate, not INFORMED AND FREE, but MISINFORMED.

Thus, FRAUD BY DECEPTION.
And “your side” sold the lie that Hillary was a crook without any evidence. (There’s plenty of evidence that Donald Trump is a racist sympathizers or at least enabler)

HoistEd on your own petard.

Whataboutism contains the premise that the accusation is true.

You have admitted that the "very fine people" lie is a lie.

NOTHING that Trump or the GOP has done is as poisonous or divisive as telling the US voters that the President is a ws or ws enabler.

That is, as I pointed out, FRAUD BY DECEPTION.

The election is not legitimate.
:lol: You’re very delusional. Trump is a white supremacist enabler. We all watched it in real time. All the evil “MSM” had to do was roll the tape.

Exactly, you're an insurrectionist. You supported leftist insurrectionists all last summer. You're a traitor to the United States.

I'm not, I condemned and condemn again ANYONE who went inside the Capital, including any Trump supporter who went into the Capital. I'm not a traitor like you.
LOL

As always, you prove to be utterly brain-dead...

Fuck you, ya raving lunatic. I condemned the BLM and Antifa riots.
I've condemned those.
Dumbfuck, I condemned the violence committed by Antifa, BLM & Trump's insurgents.
You're an idiot, Marty. I condemned BLM and Antifa violence.
And BTW, I have condemned the violence and riots by BLM and Antifa.
Nope, those are not ok and I've condemned them.
No, dumbfuck, no riots are good. All should be condemned.
That's a lie, others also condemned the violence committed by BLM and Antifa, myself included.
You're such a putz, ShortBus. I was able to show I condemned the riots you idiotically doubted I expressed outrage over.
I have condemned the looting, rioting send murders.
"Finally, do you condemn BLM and Antifa or not."

Asked and answered.
I condemn murders committed by BLM.
I condemn their violence.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.
I condemned the violence of BLM and Antifa and never made excuses based on the fraction who caused it.
Goes to show what an idiot you are. I've condemned, and continue to condemn, such violence. Lock 'em up.
Nope, I would sing the same song. I condemn the violence committed by BLM and I condemn storming the Capitol to stop Congress from certifying the election.

LOLOL

LOL

Oh contrare

I agree that the majority of libertarians are in the Republican party.

The reason for that is because there are two parties, and the Democrat party is the polar opposite of libertarian on every subject. The Republican party has fiscal conservatives even if the party isn't fiscally conservative.

Life sucks in this country when you believe government is too big, parasites are destroying us and no one represents us

In the 2020 presidential election, the Libertarian Party candidate, Jo Jorgensen, gained 1.2 percent of the vote, less than half the party’s 2016 election result. Jeffrey Michels and Olivier Lewis write that despite signs that pointed towards the potential for libertarian voters to be king makers in the 2020 election, their dislike of Donald Trump turned many to Joe Biden and the Democratic Party.

In 2016 you guys got 3.3% of the vote. You are losing popularity.

That also means a lot of libertarians must have voted for Trump. Maybe some even voted for Biden. So seems to me that libertarians don't know what they are doing.

Forum List

Back