The Big Lie

I don't like what you do Using libertarian to justify Democrat party fascism and totalitarian government and alibiing their racism is pretty pathetic

I'm not really using the term "libertarian" any more. Not on this board. I still think the word has meaning - a radically different meaning than your conception - but words mean what people mean when they use them. And what you mean when you say "libertarian" has, apparently, utterly nothing to do with what I mean when I use the term.

So, to avoid confusion, let me state clearly that whatever it is you mean by "libertarian" - I'm not it. Clear? I want exactly nothing to do with your Trumpster statist idiocy.

What a bunch of useless hot air. And again you disagree with EVERY libertarian on the board and are saying they aren't libertarians and leftists love you. You slap each other on the butt, high five each other and grove all the time. Even Faun, who is one of the most hate filled leftists on the board. He walks up and is like you're great. Mac. The list goes on. They love the Democrat party, they love you.

So, what do I believe that you think isn't small government libertarian? Be specific.
LOL

Dayum, it really bothers you that I find some common ground with some libertarians.

Libertarian. That is singular.

And it's unclear how dblack is a libertarian, that's why I asked him.

You're not the only totalitarian leftist who likes him. And he doesn't get along either with a single libertarian on the board.

Let him answer the question, I really would like to know how it makes sense that someone formerly called a libertarian resonates only with totalitarians
You kaz, i.e., lie, again. You're no libertarian. No real libertarian would have voted for Trump.

Another leftist who says I'm not a libertarian ... who can't come up with any examples ...

Yawn
Libertarians are just disenfranchised Republicans with a slight twist. Meh.

Democrats are just Nazis who miss the 1930s

So let me get this straight. Trump employs all of Hitler's tactics. Nationalism. Racism. Trump even starts his own Beer Hall Putsch. And you have the balls to call us Nazi's?

Hitler went to jail after his failed coup. Let's see if Trump follows the same path.

But also keep in mind Hitler came into power after he was let out of prison. At least in this country you can't run for POTUS if you are a convicted felon. That's why Republicans refuse to impeach him in the Senate.
Huh? What prevents a convicted felon of running for president, other than a felony of rebelling against the government?
I thought if he was convicted or impeached in the Senate then he couldn't run again.
If he was convicted of Impeachment, he could not run again; but that wouldn't make him a felon. A felon has to be convicted in a court of law and such people can run. Technically, a felon in prison could legally run, though it would make campaigning a bitch.
No, a felon could not run. You have to be a registered voter to run for office. I believe only one state allows felons to register.
I hadn't considered that but I'm not sure that matters. For one, I don't know if felons lose their voters registration or if their names are simply taken off the voter roles. For another, I'm not sure a person has to be registered with a party to run for president. Especially given the only Constitutional requirements are at least 35 years of age, a natural born citizen, and not already served 2 terms.

That's it! It was my Republican buddy who's a felon who voted for Trump. This is why Republicans know voter fraud exists because they do it.

I think you might be underestimating the number of libertarians who are motivated by opposition to cultural or social norms.

Quite a lot of drug legalization types. Ann Coulter ran into some of that, when there was some discussion of having her run on a Libertarian ticket.
Yea that's a great example of how libertarians are just like Republicans only they are for legalizing pot. sorry that's not enough to make me like their mostly Republican/conservative policies.

Ann Coulter is a horrible person. Ever see her get roasted on Comedy Central? Funny shit. They tore her apart.

IF the Libertarians were just like republicans like you claim, they would have been happy with Ann. The plan feel apart.

That roast? That was your people revealing themselves to be animals. Yes. They did tear her apart. Wow. What an accomplishment. A bunch of people get together and insult the shit out of a woman who is massively outnumbered.

And you consider that something to be proud of?
Yes I am proud because everything horrible they said about her was true. She has balls to show up I'll give her that.

Literally, I think she has balls. Have you seen her adams apple?

Your hate has made you ...disgusting and irrational.

Trump is famous for revenge.. That's what he's doing now.. If he loses he destroys people, political parties etc.

Sorry, in a world where you people sold the "very fine people" lie, I have no reason to believe anything any of you say about Trump.

Trump said there are fine people on both sides. Are you an American?

Trump is a sell out..

Yes, there are very fine people who support and oppose Civil War statues. That was pretty reasonable

Yep. Though I disagree with those that oppose them, I do not think that they are all bad people.

And even if I did disagree, I would not lie about what Trump said, so that I could attack him based on that lie.

I object to anyone who removes Confederate Statues with violence like BLM and Antifa and their supporters. But I have no problem with people who do it the right way.

I get why reasonable people would be offended by the statues. The generals they honor were fighting on the side of slavery. Obviously private property is another thing. But I don't think government should display things that reasonably offend a large share of it's citizens.

The Statues were also all done specifically in support of Jim Crow and in your face racism.

The dirty secret is they were put up by Democrats and honor Democrats, just like Jim Crow, the KKK, lynching, cross burning and segregation. Democrats are racists
So it's funny today Republicans are the ones defending and arguing for those Democrats from yesterday

The democrats from yesterday are all dead. This is about their descendants and whether they have the right to celebrate their heritage.

During the 1960s a lot of DIXIECRATS became Republicans.

Does that mean that you think that Southerns today do or do NOT have the right to celebrate their heritage?

I AM a Southerner you nitwit.

That's nice. I hope you enjoy the weather.

Does that mean that you think that Southerns today do or do NOT have the right to celebrate their heritage?
Just like Germans shouldn't praise the Nazi's southerners shouldn't celebrate their traitor ancestors even if they were Democrats.

Don't forget the south lost. We should celebrate how we kicked their asses and we should rub it in their faces with statues of Grant and Lincoln in their cities. Would they object? Why?

View attachment 499177

Nothing I have said indicates that ONLY southerns have a right to celebrate their heritage. Your questions make no sense.
Southerners and Germans don't get to celebrate sedition, treason and their relatives who tried to secede from the United States of America.

They are not patriots. No you should not be able to fly a confederate flag on your car. I know it's allowed but it shouldn't be. It's like wearing your KKK hood around town. Why don't you do that if you are so proud of this heritage?

You remind me of the confederate flag today. You're a white racist pretending not to be.

You would arrest people for having a confederate flag on their car?

Wow. Thanks for showing just where this kind of thinking leads to.

I mean, I knew, but making the case is hard, because it sounds so outrageous to Americans.

BUt, you just demonstrated it for me.

THanks.
Can you legally ride around in a car with the word N8**#r on it? I'm curious if that's legal or not.

I would bet money that there are bumper stickers that say such shit.

BUT, regardless, a confederate flag is not obscene.

You thinking of walking that back some?
No, but you'd think Americans would be revolted by seditionists who fought against the USA. And got their asses kicked, to boot.

They were fighting to leave it, not overthrow it or take it over.

Oh, well there you go then. It's up to you what a libertarian would do. Thanks for settling that, George. There'll be a little extra thank you pay in your Chinese disinformation paycheck. Shhh, the other Chinese disinformation officers will get jealous ...

Moron
It's not really necessary for you to sign your posts. The forum already knows who you are.

Another playground insult! It's the domain you live
Poor baby, do you ever stop crying?

Ever??

:itsok:

Your post does not contradict my point.

You lied about what he said. You lied about what he meant.
LOLOL

I quoted him, kazzer.

No shit, angry little boy. But you said what he was talking about, which wasn't the purpose of the march and wasn't part of his quote. You lied about what he was referring to.

My God you're stupid. No wonder you're constantly just maxing out at playground insults and posting like an eight year old
LOLOL

It was a racist rally, ya kazzer. Who among those racists are "very fine people?"

You see everything as racist, it's because you are one
LOL

I note you don't want to answer that question... who among the Unite the Right is a very fine person?

Your reluctance to answer reveals you're full of shit.

I directly answered that question. You are a liar, Trump never said that.

Why do you hate black people? So?
LOLOL

You're kazzing again.

I didn't ask you what Trump said. I asked you who among the Unite the Right was a very fine person?

I'm asking you again... this makes 4 times I'm asking. Your reluctance to answer reveals you're full of shit.

Were these very fine people...?

Evasion. I asked you why you are a racist. Answer the question I asked
The answer to you're question is I'm not a racist.

5th time... who among the Unite the Right was a very fine person?

I don't like what you do Using libertarian to justify Democrat party fascism and totalitarian government and alibiing their racism is pretty pathetic

I'm not really using the term "libertarian" any more. Not on this board. I still think the word has meaning - a radically different meaning than your conception - but words mean what people mean when they use them. And what you mean when you say "libertarian" has, apparently, utterly nothing to do with what I mean when I use the term.

So, to avoid confusion, let me state clearly that whatever it is you mean by "libertarian" - I'm not it. Clear? I want exactly nothing to do with your Trumpster statist idiocy.

What a bunch of useless hot air. And again you disagree with EVERY libertarian on the board and are saying they aren't libertarians and leftists love you. You slap each other on the butt, high five each other and grove all the time. Even Faun, who is one of the most hate filled leftists on the board. He walks up and is like you're great. Mac. The list goes on. They love the Democrat party, they love you.

So, what do I believe that you think isn't small government libertarian? Be specific.
LOL

Dayum, it really bothers you that I find some common ground with some libertarians.

You're not the only totalitarian leftist who likes him. And he doesn't get along either with a single libertarian on the board.

Let him answer the question, I really would like to know how it makes sense that someone formerly called a libertarian resonates only with totalitarians
You kaz, i.e., lie, again. You're no libertarian. No real libertarian would have voted for Trump.

Another leftist who says I'm not a libertarian ... who can't come up with any examples ...

Yawn

So let me get this straight. Trump employs all of Hitler's tactics. Nationalism. Racism. Trump even starts his own Beer Hall Putsch. And you have the balls to call us Nazi's?

Hitler went to jail after his failed coup. Let's see if Trump follows the same path.

But also keep in mind Hitler came into power after he was let out of prison. At least in this country you can't run for POTUS if you are a convicted felon. That's why Republicans refuse to impeach him in the Senate.
Huh? What prevents a convicted felon of running for president, other than a felony of rebelling against the government?
I thought if he was convicted or impeached in the Senate then he couldn't run again.
If he was convicted of Impeachment, he could not run again; but that wouldn't make him a felon. A felon has to be convicted in a court of law and such people can run. Technically, a felon in prison could legally run, though it would make campaigning a bitch.
No, a felon could not run. You have to be a registered voter to run for office. I believe only one state allows felons to register.
I hadn't considered that but I'm not sure that matters. For one, I don't know if felons lose their voters registration or if their names are simply taken off the voter roles. For another, I'm not sure a person has to be registered with a party to run for president. Especially given the only Constitutional requirements are at least 35 years of age, a natural born citizen, and not already served 2 terms.

That's it! It was my Republican buddy who's a felon who voted for Trump. This is why Republicans know voter fraud exists because they do it.

I think you might be underestimating the number of libertarians who are motivated by opposition to cultural or social norms.

Quite a lot of drug legalization types. Ann Coulter ran into some of that, when there was some discussion of having her run on a Libertarian ticket.
Yea that's a great example of how libertarians are just like Republicans only they are for legalizing pot. sorry that's not enough to make me like their mostly Republican/conservative policies.

Ann Coulter is a horrible person. Ever see her get roasted on Comedy Central? Funny shit. They tore her apart.

IF the Libertarians were just like republicans like you claim, they would have been happy with Ann. The plan feel apart.

That roast? That was your people revealing themselves to be animals. Yes. They did tear her apart. Wow. What an accomplishment. A bunch of people get together and insult the shit out of a woman who is massively outnumbered.

Yes I am proud because everything horrible they said about her was true. She has balls to show up I'll give her that.

Trump is famous for revenge.. That's what he's doing now.. If he loses he destroys people, political parties etc.

Sorry, in a world where you people sold the "very fine people" lie, I have no reason to believe anything any of you say about Trump.

Trump is a sell out..

Yes, there are very fine people who support and oppose Civil War statues. That was pretty reasonable

Yep. Though I disagree with those that oppose them, I do not think that they are all bad people.

And even if I did disagree, I would not lie about what Trump said, so that I could attack him based on that lie.

I object to anyone who removes Confederate Statues with violence like BLM and Antifa and their supporters. But I have no problem with people who do it the right way.

I get why reasonable people would be offended by the statues. The generals they honor were fighting on the side of slavery. Obviously private property is another thing. But I don't think government should display things that reasonably offend a large share of it's citizens.

The Statues were also all done specifically in support of Jim Crow and in your face racism.

The dirty secret is they were put up by Democrats and honor Democrats, just like Jim Crow, the KKK, lynching, cross burning and segregation. Democrats are racists
So it's funny today Republicans are the ones defending and arguing for those Democrats from yesterday

The democrats from yesterday are all dead. This is about their descendants and whether they have the right to celebrate their heritage.

Just like Germans shouldn't praise the Nazi's southerners shouldn't celebrate their traitor ancestors even if they were Democrats.

Don't forget the south lost. We should celebrate how we kicked their asses and we should rub it in their faces with statues of Grant and Lincoln in their cities. Would they object? Why?

View attachment 499177

Nothing I have said indicates that ONLY southerns have a right to celebrate their heritage. Your questions make no sense.
Southerners and Germans don't get to celebrate sedition, treason and their relatives who tried to secede from the United States of America.

They are not patriots. No you should not be able to fly a confederate flag on your car. I know it's allowed but it shouldn't be. It's like wearing your KKK hood around town. Why don't you do that if you are so proud of this heritage?

You remind me of the confederate flag today. You're a white racist pretending not to be.

I mean, I knew, but making the case is hard, because it sounds so outrageous to Americans.

THanks.
Can you legally ride around in a car with the word N8**#r on it? I'm curious if that's legal or not.

No, but you'd think Americans would be revolted by seditionists who fought against the USA. And got their asses kicked, to boot.

Their reasons and intentions matter not,, they were still fighting against the USA.

Yes, Southerners have a right to celebrate their heritage. The question is really about government though. Should government put on government property things that reasonably offend a large part of its population? The statues were put there by Democrat racists for racist purposes. That is history, you can't deny it.

I'm totally with you and Trump in giving lengthy jail sentences to anyone who takes it on themselves to make that decision and tear down the statues. But it's a reasonable case for people to go to the legislature and ask for them to be displayed in museums where people chose to see what they are seeing

Last edited:

You're stupid and you showed that again in how you phrased it, but you are basically right on the central point.

The statues were put there by racist Democrats for racist purposes, it's reasonable that blacks as well as whites would have a problem with that and want them removed.

That does not justify violent Democrat street "justice"

You assholes want to tear down those statues too.

I agree with the proposal to put them in museums. They are works of art

No you should not be able to fly a confederate flag on your car
Why?

LOL

Yawn

Trump is a sell out..

View attachment 499177

THanks.

Their reasons and intentions matter not,, they were still fighting against the USA.

It did to the people at the time and was one of the reasons the Southerners who led their bid for independence were not charged with treason and sedition when they were let back into the Union.

It's not like they led an attack on Congress or anything.......They just wanted to be free to enslave the negro race forever.

THanks.

My answer to the Confederate flag is basically the same as statues. Blacks are reasonably offended by them, they should not be openly displayed on government property.

There are southerners who say Confederate flags are not about racism, they are about southern pride. However, the only southerners I have ever seen that are big on the Confederate flag are the racists, no one else really cares.

I think Neil Boortz put it the best. He said if the Confederate flag really means southern pride and not racism, you gave that up when you were silent while the racists were taking it as their symbol.

Again, it's really not something I ever hear about

LOLOL

So a libertarian running as a Libertarian isn't a libertarian??

:cuckoo:
Yeah. It's gets rather convoluted.

He didn't capitalize right. The point is that Burr and Johnson were not libertarian, not that they were. Obviously they were Libertarians. Faun doesn't know what capitalization means
LOL

But Trump's a libertarian, right? :cuckoo:

Um ... no. Trump is not a libertarian.

That number between one and a million. You keep claiming you read minds, so what is it?

THanks.

You gave up that lie when you didn't give a shit about seditionist leftists who rioted, looted and burned American cities all last summer, traitor

Trump is a sell out..

The North may have won the war but their occupation ended in 1877 and another era of oppression began. Share Cropping and second class citizenship.

You sure are obsessed with what a bunch of dead people did. You're just hiding your racism

Oh, well there you go then. It's up to you what a libertarian would do. Thanks for settling that, George. There'll be a little extra thank you pay in your Chinese disinformation paycheck. Shhh, the other Chinese disinformation officers will get jealous ...

Moron
It's not really necessary for you to sign your posts. The forum already knows who you are.

Ever??

LOLOL

I quoted him, kazzer.

No shit, angry little boy. But you said what he was talking about, which wasn't the purpose of the march and wasn't part of his quote. You lied about what he was referring to.

My God you're stupid. No wonder you're constantly just maxing out at playground insults and posting like an eight year old
LOLOL

It was a racist rally, ya kazzer. Who among those racists are "very fine people?"

LOL

I note you don't want to answer that question... who among the Unite the Right is a very fine person?

LOLOL

You're kazzing again.

I didn't ask you what Trump said. I asked you who among the Unite the Right was a very fine person?

I'm asking you again... this makes 4 times I'm asking. Your reluctance to answer reveals you're full of shit.

No, not according to you. That's the point. God you're stupid.

You said I didn't answer the question when I pointed out your question was a false question.

Therefore, you didn't answer the question when you said my question was a false question.

That was the POINT, my God you're stupid.

So answer the question. Why are you a racist?

Exactly, you're an insurrectionist. You supported leftist insurrectionists all last summer. You're a traitor to the United States.

I'm not, I condemned and condemn again ANYONE who went inside the Capital, including any Trump supporter who went into the Capital. I'm not a traitor like you.

Another question, why are you a racist?

LOLOL

So a libertarian running as a Libertarian isn't a libertarian??

:cuckoo:
Yeah. It's gets rather convoluted.

He didn't capitalize right. The point is that Burr and Johnson were not libertarian, not that they were. Obviously they were Libertarians. Faun doesn't know what capitalization means
LOL

But Trump's a libertarian, right? :cuckoo:

Um ... no. Trump is not a libertarian.

That number between one and a million. You keep claiming you read minds, so what is it?
Then I was right when you asked for whom should a libertarian vote -- for the Libertarian.

Moron

Ever??

LOLOL

I quoted him, kazzer.

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

You're kazzing again.

No, not according to you. That's the point. God you're stupid.

You said I didn't answer the question when I pointed out your question was a false question.

Therefore, you didn't answer the question when you said my question was a false question.

That was the POINT, my God you're stupid.

So answer the question. Why are you a racist?
Huh? How is my question false?

Trump is a sell out..

The North may have won the war but their occupation ended in 1877 and another era of oppression began. Share Cropping and second class citizenship.

You sure are obsessed with what a bunch of dead people did. You're just hiding your racism

Personally I can't account for your lack of common historical knowledge. What are you hiding?

It did to the people at the time and was one of the reasons the Southerners who led their bid for independence were not charged with treason and sedition when they were let back into the Union.

It's not like they led an attack on Congress or anything.......They just wanted to be free to enslave the negro race forever.

Yes, that's it. Southerners objective was slavery. They just wanted to own slaves. That's it, that was their end goal. They just wanted to sit in a chair and say damn it, I own slaves. I'm good. It's that simple.

You really don't know history, actually it's not that simple. That's like saying the goal of the Nazis was to kill Jews. Well, that was tied into it, in no way does it make their killing Jews OK, and clearly that was something they wanted. But you really know nothing about history when you say that was their goal, end of sentence.

Being a Democrat is really not conducive to understanding things

Personally I can't account for your lack of common historical knowledge. What are you hiding?

SAAAWWWWISSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That wasn't my point. God you're stupid

Forum List

Back