"""The Big Number 38,000"""

obviously not when there was capitalism.

Given the decades of Stalinist storming of the plan in our socialized school system that is not obvious to most people.
I suspect that may mean something to someone. I would have to say that you are trying for the most ignorant post. And I think you have a shot.

Yo,
View attachment 77219
"GTP"

Guanosine triphosphate. Profound post.

So ed, the con troll, says:
under capitalism there is no unemployment since supply is allowed to equal demand.

So, me boy, you are making an authoritative statement that we do not, nor never have, had capitalism in America. And you are saying that Adam Smith and others of his level are WRONG.
Not actually, but your statement is supportive of the fact that you are a congenital idiot con troll.

Yo, pathetic "Obama" numbers, who has lied so many times on the Job Market, I think it`s finally catching up to his Lies!!! This Boy was elected on SKIN COLOR, not BRAINS!

LED BY TRUMP, REPUBLICANS SEIZE ON WEAK U.S. JOBS REPORT

Trump making job creation one of his main themes
Reuters - JUNE 3, 2016

A Message To Obama:
View attachment 76974

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and his backers seized on a U.S. jobs report Friday showing the weakest hiring in more than five years as evidence the country needs to move away from the economic policies of a Democratic White House.
The New York real estate mogul is making job creation one of his main themes in what is expected to be a close race for the White House in November against likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state and first lady.

The monthly Labor Department report showed the U.S. economy added just 38,000 jobs in May, the smallest gain since 2010, opening up a potential chink in the economic armor of the Democratic Party.

The unemployment rate, meanwhile, fell three-tenths of a percentage point to 4.7 percent, the lowest level since November 2007, but that was in part due to people dropping out of the labor force.

Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee, criticized the report early Friday, writing on Twitter: ""“Terrible jobs report just reported. Only "38,000":boohoo: jobs added. Bombshell!”""

"GTP"
All Obama Puppets:
View attachment 76973

the minimum wage laws actually makes it illegal to hire people who are worth less than the minimum wage.

Obamacare discourages a business from hiring more than 50 people.

The pure beauty of capitalism is that the supply of jobs equals the demand for jobs so you never have unemployment.
When has there never been unemployment during the history of industrialism?

Yo, lowest in History, 2.5 unemployment! Dwight D. Eisenhower was the Republican President!

"GTP"
ike-8.jpg

At this point in his Presidency, Bush lost 230,000 jobs a month (it got much worse)

I'll take Obama's 38,000 gain any day

liberal-total-private-jobs-worldview-january-2012-data.jpg

t isn't the White House that hurt the economy, it's Congress and their drag their feet strategy on tax reform...
Maybe if Obama stopped pushing for men to invade women's showers and at least once mentioned tax reform......

Republicans control Congress

Where is their tax reform legislation?
I'm not going to try to defend the indefensible. Just calling out the BS that Obama is making things better.

t isn't the White House that hurt the economy, it's Congress and their drag their feet strategy on tax reform...
Maybe if Obama stopped pushing for men to invade women's showers and at least once mentioned tax reform......

Republicans control Congress

Where is their tax reform legislation?

It is in the same place as their legislation to address unemployment since 2008. The number of such bills is a round number.

What many right wingers won't admit is that the war against the ACA by the GOP has died, and the GOP base in Congress is actually working with the president to pass legislation..

What many right wingers won't admit is that the war against the ACA by the GOP has died, and the GOP base in Congress is actually working with the president to pass legislation..

In case you haven't noticed, Obamacare has collapsed under its own weight.

Now, far left Progressive California is trying to get an exemption to use taxpayer money to cover all their illegal aliens with Obamacare.

Now, far left Progressive California is trying to get an exemption to use taxpayer money to cover all their illegal aliens with Obamacare.
It will take an act of Congress, but then again, legislation during the 1980's requires that medical help be available for all in the USA that ask....whether they can pay or not...

It will take an act of Congress, but then again, legislation during the 1980's requires that medical help be available for all in the USA that ask....whether they can pay or not...

The illegal alien in need of medical help is not much unlike most anyone. They go and get help. So, they have gone to emergency rooms for decades. And emergency medicine was really expensive. And then it gets paid for. And it has always been us who paid. So the hope is that obamacare would be so much cheaper it would cut medical costs. Problem with obamacare is that it is STILL PRIVATE MEDICINE PAID FOR BY PRIVATE INSURANCE COMPANIES. So, the costs may be less now, but the private insurance companies are going to get their money. And they will raise their rates as fast as possible, like always.

Has anyone noticed that we are still paying more for health care than any other advanced nation??? It is only better than before obamacare,, but it is still BAD.

The U.S. spent $8,745 per person on health care in 2012, roughly $2,500 more thanNorway, the second highest spender per capita. On average, OECD countries spent $3,484 per capita on health care. The U.S. also dedicated 17% of its GDP to health care, the highest in the OECD.Jul 7, 2014
Countries spending the most on health care - USA Today
www.usatoday.com/story/money/.../countries...most-health-care/12282577/
USA Today

Last edited:
In case you haven't noticed, Obamacare has collapsed under its own weight
You've either got an amazing gift for excessive hyperbole or you don't know what "collapsed" means.

For or against it, I don't care, but sheesh to see someone state such a blatantly false assessment of the program really shows how much political ideology can lead someone to suspend reality.

You've either got an amazing gift for excessive hyperbole or you don't know what "collapsed" means.

For or against it, I don't care, but sheesh to see someone state such a blatantly false assessment of the program really shows how much political ideology can lead someone to suspend reality.

I simply state facts. If your idea of something which has NOT fulfilled ANY of its promised goals is anything but collapsed, I'd like to know what that might be.

I simply state facts. If your idea of something which has NOT fulfilled ANY of its promised goals is anything but collapsed, I'd like to know what that might be.
Okay, please point me in the direction of the dictionary (there are at least twenty online) that defined "collapse" as not fulfilling goals.

The Soviet Union collapsed in 1991 when it ceased to exist as a nation. The Yankees collapsed in 2004 when the blew that lead to the Red Sox. The Rana Plaza building collapsed in Bangladesh in 2013. Obamacare, which despite court challenges is still the law of the land and has more signups every year, has not collapsed. It has faults, it has challenges, and it might be repealed someday (some or most of it) but as of 2016 it has not collapsed.

Okay, please point me in the direction of the dictionary (there are at least twenty online) that defined "collapse" as not fulfilling goals.

The Soviet Union collapsed in 1991 when it ceased to exist as a nation. The Yankees collapsed in 2004 when the blew that lead to the Red Sox. The Rana Plaza building collapsed in Bangladesh in 2013. Obamacare, which despite court challenges is still the law of the land and has more signups every year, has not collapsed. It has faults, it has challenges, and it might be repealed someday (some or most of it) but as of 2016 it has not collapsed.

One needs to first understand Markle is a con tool. He does not care about or understand truth. Which is what you, I, and most of the world values. His truth is bounded and created by others that tell him what to believe. Because they know what he wants to believe. And they know he wants an adversary which they have defined for him as Liberals. And they know he wants to be angry.
So, the talking points say he should believe that Obamacare is dying. So he does.
Then, since he is told what to believe, he stays away from sources they do not provide for him. So he looks at impartial sources when they tell him to, otherwise he spends his time with bat shit crazy con sites which provide him with what he is told to, and what he wants, to believe.
so if you google "Obamacare collapsing" you get the following sites saying what Markle believes:
Townhall
NY post
Daily Caller
NewsMax
ConservativeNews
FoxNews
GOPUSA
Dailysignal
Etc, Etc' Several of the bat shit crazy con web sites that cons peruse. Every one is saying, like it is fact, that Obamacare is collapsing. So what do the non partisan sites say?

"Rate increases don’t signal collapse
The reality is that the increase in premiums for most people in 2016 will be relatively modest. According to an analysis by the Department of Health and Human Services, premiums will increase an average of 7.5 percent for the second-lowest-cost Silver insurance plan next year.

That’s significant because more than 68 percent of the nearly 10 million people who enrolled in an Obamacare plan in 2015 chose a Silver plan. A little more than 20 percent picked a Bronze plan. The remaining 12 percent enrolled in a Gold, Platinum or so-called catastrophic plan.

Keep in mind that the 7.5 percent increase is the average. The premium increases will be more in some states and lower in others – and even nonexistent some places. People enrolled in Silver plans in a number of states will actually see their premiums fall – from .7 percent in Ohio to 12.6 percent in Indiana.

Why the big variations? Keep in mind that the Obamacare exchanges didn’t even exist prior to 2014, which means insurers had no claims history to rely on when setting rates for that year. Some insurers did a pretty good job of guessing how much they’d have to pay for their enrollees’ medical care and set their rates at a level to cover those expenses and make at least a modest profit.
Those insurers did not increase premiums significantly for either 2015 or 2016. Other insurers underestimated – and in some cases grossly underestimated – how much medical care their enrollees would seek during the first year of the Obamacare exchanges. They are the ones that jacked up their rates the most for 2015 and 2016.
Another thing to keep in mind – and which Obamacare critics never mention – is that the law also seems to be helping to hold down the cost of health insurance for people who get their coverage through their employer – and that’s more than half of us who have private health insurance."
Is Obamacare ‘collapsing’?

So, we have obamacare with problems. Which almost everyone expected. So far, not life ending at all. But fixes need to be made. Problems include:
1. Private insurance companies want to increase costs.
2. Private insurance companies want obamacare to fail
3. Private insurance companies want things as they were before obamacare to maximize their profits.
4. Private insurance companies pay politicians, mostly republican, to spend hundreds of millions of dollars attacking obamacare.

So, you get cons lining up to say what they are told to believe, and to say.

One needs to first understand Markle is a con tool. He does not care about or understand truth. Which is what you, I, and most of the world values. His truth is bounded and created by others that tell him what to believe. Because they know what he wants to believe. And they know he wants an adversary which they have defined for him as Liberals. And they know he wants to be angry.
So, the talking points say he should believe that Obamacare is dying. So he does.
Then, since he is told what to believe, he stays away from sources they do not provide for him. So he looks at impartial sources when they tell him to, otherwise he spends his time with bat shit crazy con sites which provide him with what he is told to, and what he wants, to believe.
so if you google "Obamacare collapsing" you get the following sites saying what Markle believes:
Townhall
NY post
Daily Caller
NewsMax
ConservativeNews
FoxNews
GOPUSA
Dailysignal
Etc, Etc' Several of the bat shit crazy con web sites that cons peruse. Every one is saying, like it is fact, that Obamacare is collapsing. So what do the non partisan sites say?

The reality is that the increase in premiums for most people in 2016 will be relatively modest. According to an analysis by the Department of Health and Human Services, premiums will increase an average of 7.5 percent for the second-lowest-cost Silver insurance plan next year.

That’s significant because more than 68 percent of the nearly 10 million people who enrolled in an Obamacare plan in 2015 chose a Silver plan. A little more than 20 percent picked a Bronze plan. The remaining 12 percent enrolled in a Gold, Platinum or so-called catastrophic plan.

Keep in mind that the 7.5 percent increase is the average. The premium increases will be more in some states and lower in others – and even nonexistent some places. People enrolled in Silver plans in a number of states will actually see their premiums fall – from .7 percent in Ohio to 12.6 percent in Indiana.

Why the big variations? Keep in mind that the Obamacare exchanges didn’t even exist prior to 2014, which means insurers had no claims history to rely on when setting rates for that year. Some insurers did a pretty good job of guessing how much they’d have to pay for their enrollees’ medical care and set their rates at a level to cover those expenses and make at least a modest profit.
Those insurers did not increase premiums significantly for either 2015 or 2016. Other insurers underestimated – and in some cases grossly underestimated – how much medical care their enrollees would seek during the first year of the Obamacare exchanges. They are the ones that jacked up their rates the most for 2015 and 2016.
Another thing to keep in mind – and which Obamacare critics never mention – is that the law also seems to be helping to hold down the cost of health insurance for people who get their coverage through their employer – and that’s more than half of us who have private health insurance."

So, we have obamacare with problems. Which almost everyone expected. So far, not life ending at all. But fixes need to be made. Problems include:
3. Private insurance companies want things as they were before obamacare to maximize their profits.
4. Private insurance companies pay politicians, mostly republican, to spend hundreds of millions of dollars attacking obamacare.

You've proven yourself to not be worth a response.

Obamacare is collapsing. Period

Obamacare is still the law of the land, has withstood hundreds of millions of dollars in attacks by republicans, insurance companies, and rich cons. Fact is, the number of insurance companies opting out is not nearly large enough to kill it. It is simply the continued breathless attack of the far right.

Townhall
NY post
Daily Caller
NewsMax
ConservativeNews
FoxNews
GOPUSA
Dailysignal

You've proven yourself to not be worth a response.

Obamacare is collapsing. Period

LOL. Obamacare is not collapsing. Period.

Forum List

Back