The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

So, a frightening thought is that sentient life has and will exist trillions of times in our universe, but no two sentient species from different planets ever have or ever will meet each other.
We don't know that.
Right, the frightening thought is that it is possible.
Yeah, it's possible.
Not possible because we are here

And Navy F18's are being played with by cubes

That is actually funny because you just said that something billions of light years away even if the object is a single atom effects everything else
Correct. It does. Well, it "A"ffects all other mass, as we say in English.
No it does not, this is why the cosmological constant math fails...………….

Gravity can not be proven to be causing expansion

Were you left back often
You have no understanding of any astrophysics, so just give up now.
One who does not understand the universe will always be far brighter than the fool who says they do

"A million years?" The Sun and the Earth are 4.5 billion years old. A million years is virtually an instant when measured against that. The Earth took a while to take it's final form, but that process began at the same time the Sun formed.

The Sun formed first, the planetary disc came later. How long it took for the disc to form planets is still open to conjecture.
I would love to see the proof of that,,,

The Sun had to form first for our current theory of planetary formation to work.
so its a theory not fact,,,got it

you might want to add that into your answers because there are some that take what they see on the internet as fact

Everything is theory. No one was around 5 billion years ago to record what they saw.

now tell that to FFI

did you know its taught as fact in every public school in the country??

no it doesnt,,

which came first time, space or matter??
We're discussing when time existed, not just space and matter.
all of them are interconnected if you look at it from an evolution POV they all had to happen at the same time

but if you look at it from a creation POV then thats spelled out in genesis

god created time then space them matter
Why would I look at them from the creation point of view? That's a fairy tale.
so is evolution,,,thats why no one can prove it happened

back to the topic,,under evolution and the big bang it all happened at the very same moment
No, evolution is not a fairy tale. There is a massive amount of evidence to support it.

What do you consider to be "proof?"
many things can be proof,,,but opinion, consensus or peer review never is

No it does not, this is why the cosmological constant math fails.
False. You literally just made that up.
I would not expect you to understand even the fundamentals of the cosmological constant or why it can not work because of insufficient mass creating gravity

Nor will I ever bother to educate you because you already know everything

A sure sign of schizophrenia

No it does not, this is why the cosmological constant math fails.
False. You literally just made that up.
I would not expect you to understand even the fundamentals of the cosmological constant or why it can not work because of insufficient mass creating gravity

Nor will I ever bother to educate you because you already know everything

A sure sign of schizophrenia
Translation: you are making up stupid shit and tucking tail , when you get called on it. As always.

many things can be proof
To a strident religious dogmatist like you,nothing can ever be "proof" that your dogma is incorrect. Nothing, ever. So don't waste people's time.

and once again nothing but incorrect personal attacks instead of any kind of proof
It's not an attack. It's a statement of fact. If you perceve it as an attack, that only indicates that part of you is embarrassed of your dogmatic ways. A person of strong faith would be proud of the fact i stated. So maybe your faith is tenuous.

That is actually funny because you just said that something billions of light years away even if the object is a single atom effects everything else
Correct. It does. Well, it "A"ffects all other mass, as we say in English.
No it does not, this is why the cosmological constant math fails...………….

Gravity can not be proven to be causing expansion

Were you left back often
You have no understanding of any astrophysics, so just give up now.
One who does not understand the universe will always be far brighter than the fool who says they do
You think ignorance is something to be proud of?

We're discussing when time existed, not just space and matter.
all of them are interconnected if you look at it from an evolution POV they all had to happen at the same time

but if you look at it from a creation POV then thats spelled out in genesis

god created time then space them matter
Why would I look at them from the creation point of view? That's a fairy tale.
so is evolution,,,thats why no one can prove it happened

back to the topic,,under evolution and the big bang it all happened at the very same moment
No, evolution is not a fairy tale. There is a massive amount of evidence to support it.

What do you consider to be "proof?"
many things can be proof,,,but opinion, consensus or peer review never is
Did I claim any of those things are proof? What do consider to be "proof?"

The Sun formed first, the planetary disc came later. How long it took for the disc to form planets is still open to conjecture.

The Sun had to form first for our current theory of planetary formation to work.

you might want to add that into your answers because there are some that take what they see on the internet as fact

Everything is theory. No one was around 5 billion years ago to record what they saw.

now tell that to FFI

It's actually not, unless the teachers are very poor.

many things can be proof
To a strident religious dogmatist like you,nothing can ever be "proof" that your dogma is incorrect. Nothing, ever. So don't waste people's time.

and once again nothing but incorrect personal attacks instead of any kind of proof
It's not an attack. It's a statement of fact. If you perceve it as an attack, that only indicates that part of you is embarrassed of your dogmatic ways. A person of strong faith would be proud of the fact i stated. So maybe your faith is tenuous.

why is it you only respond with personal attacks and never with rational debate??

its almost like youre a common troll,,,

now tell that to FFI

I'm talking about the text books not the teachers

There is a 99% chance that there is other intelligent life forms in our universe, however there is less than a 1% chance that we will ever find it because the distances are just too great

many things can be proof

why is it you only respond with personal attacks and never with rational debate??

That's because ffi is a troll. Too many people have little understanding of how science works.

Science is not concerned with truth. That is the realm of religion. Science is only concerned with what we can observe and measure.

many things can be proof

That's because ffi is a troll. Too many people have little understanding of how science works.

Science is not concerned with truth. That is the realm of religion. Science is only concerned with what we can observe and measure.
Trolling, eh? Then ask the sock what would convince him that evolution is a fact. See for yourself. I will wait for your apology.

Trolling, eh? Then ask the sock what would convince him that evolution is a fact. See for yourself. I will wait for your apology.

Because evolution is not a "fact" either. It too is a theory.

now tell that to FFI

I'm talking about the text books not the teachers

The textbooks are poorly written these days. A sad fact, but it is true.

Forum List

Back