The big scary mastermind of the Paris attacks...

Unlike the fags, I had right to marrry, even then.
Liar! A man can't knock up another man FFS! It was no shot gun affair.
Neither the wife or I ever wanted kids, not that that's any of your business. We are good liberal types, there are already too many children in the world. Unlike most of you, we didn't breed like animals.

Neither the wife or I ever wanted kids, not that that's any of your business. We are good liberal types, there are already too many children in the world. Unlike most of you, we didn't breed like animals.
In your case, that's obviously commendable. I suspect it's a poor excuse for impotence though.

Takin' some ques from the ninjas, I see. Hiding in plain sight, blending in and making yourself look unthreatening. Not the first time ISIS brought to mind certain aspects of Ninjutsu.

In your case, that's obviously commendable. I suspect it's a poor excuse for impotence though.
Nope. Most humans are just dumb animals, I've never been one of them and married a woman who wasn't either. Unlike most people we also stick to our values, too many people on the planet.

If you saw this guy I know all of you would instantly run for your lives or reach for your gun and fire until you were out of ammo. It's so obvious, he's an ISIS terrorist, or maybe a dope-smoking fisherman actually.
2E7DF8EE00000578-3319981-image-a-4_1447688477214.jpg

French police launch series of anti-terror raids

How to spot a terrorist mastermind? I guess they like fishing...
It was the beard and the video he made of cutting off the infidel fish's head that gave him away.

Nope. Most humans are just dumb animals, I've never been one of them and married a woman who wasn't either. Unlike most people we also stick to our values, too many people on the planet.
Look, there is a lot going on in the world and I really don't want to deal with your impotence nor your pathologies. Really!

If you saw this guy I know all of you would instantly run for your lives or reach for your gun and fire until you were out of ammo. It's so obvious, he's an ISIS terrorist, or maybe a dope-smoking fisherman actually.

Thanks for pointing out that no matter how nice and normal Islamists look, they are easily batshit crazy Jihadists. Which is exactly why we shouldn't let any of them into our countries. Most terrorists are well educated and wealthy, yet their batshit crazy religion drives them to murder.

Thanks for pointing out that no matter how nice and normal Islamists look, they are easily batshit crazy Jihadists. Which is exactly why we shouldn't let any of them into our countries. Most terrorists are well educated and wealthy, yet their batshit crazy religion drives them to murder.
That's the problem of people, a mentality, and religion, all three of which are already here.

You have lots of children, all the black and Hispanic ones your tax's pay for, you dumb liberal

You have lots of children, all the black and Hispanic ones your tax's pay for, you dumb liberal
Those are my children, all of them, as are you, not that I'm a happy parent eh?

Looks like a piece of trash.
He looks like a dopey Middle Eastern kid, hence the problem.

A kid with a full beard?
Must be the hormones in the goat meat.....what is he,like twelve?

Most in the middle east have a darker and thicker face growth than is usual in the west.

Not unusual for kids, young teens to have a well defined mustache and/or beard.

From the guy who says over and over that you can't read a book by its cover.

I'm sure Hitler was a cute kid at some point as well.
Hitleralsbaby-BM-Berlin-Braunau.jpg

Yep, so would you have known to kill him? Nope.
Jeb would. :rolleyes:

A kid with a full beard?

Most in the middle east have a darker and thicker face growth than is usual in the west.

Good one....:lol:

A kid with a full beard?

Most of the boys in school were sporting a mustache by 14 or 15, not just smudge of dirt under the nose.

A kid with a full beard?

Most of the boys in school were sporting a mustache by 14 or 15, not just smudge of dirt under the nose.

So you actually think this guy is fourteen or fifteen?:booze:

Good, you're idiocy ends with you. All the better for the gene pool.

To bring a child into this world is a sin.

To bring a child into this world is a sin.

My sins will protect you're worthless ass. Without them, you would be nothing but a boil on this country's butt.

Forum List

Back