The big scary mastermind of the Paris attacks...

Liar! A man can't knock up another man FFS! It was no shot gun affair.
Neither the wife or I ever wanted kids, not that that's any of your business. We are good liberal types, there are already too many children in the world. Unlike most of you, we didn't breed like animals.

Good, you're idiocy ends with you. All the better for the gene pool.
To bring a child into this world is a sin.

My sins will protect you're worthless ass. Without them, you would be nothing but a boil on this country's butt.
You protect, and protected, nothing, even if you served.

I'm a liberal, like those who founded this place, and I have a lot of blood on my hands, I helped build the weapons of war. That paid a whole lot better than being cannon fodder, robots with guns implementing American foreign policy, not protecting America.

And yet you only thrive due to us.

Makes you a leech.

Neither the wife or I ever wanted kids, not that that's any of your business. We are good liberal types, there are already too many children in the world. Unlike most of you, we didn't breed like animals.

My sins will protect you're worthless ass. Without them, you would be nothing but a boil on this country's butt.

I'm a liberal, like those who founded this place, and I have a lot of blood on my hands, I helped build the weapons of war. That paid a whole lot better than being cannon fodder, robots with guns implementing American foreign policy, not protecting America.

Makes you a leech.
I charge by the hour, and pay for the cannon fodder, who'd better do their damn job, or come home in a box after trying to.

Makes you a leech.
I charge by the hour, and pay for the cannon fodder, who'd better do their damn job, or come home in a box after trying to.

And cowards die a thousand deaths.

You already knew that.

Makes you a leech.

And cowards die a thousand deaths.

You already knew that.
Cowards, like good old pants-shitter Ted Nugent, an American patriot, to you?

If you saw this guy I know all of you would instantly run for your lives or reach for your gun and fire until you were out of ammo. It's so obvious, he's an ISIS terrorist, or maybe a dope-smoking fisherman actually.
2E7DF8EE00000578-3319981-image-a-4_1447688477214.jpg

French police launch series of anti-terror raids

How to spot a terrorist mastermind? I guess they like fishing...
your idol right?

If you saw this guy I know all of you would instantly run for your lives or reach for your gun and fire until you were out of ammo. It's so obvious, he's an ISIS terrorist, or maybe a dope-smoking fisherman actually.

your idol right?
Nope, just a goofy kid, who we all now wish had smoked more dope and kept to fishing eh...

If your son or daughter had been mowed down you would want this piece of shit killed
Unlike those here I don't base my decisions on emotion, and I never support the death penalty, ever.
yeah we know, you'd rather kill babies.
Case in point, just emotions.
but factual.
Nope...
yep! See how that's done?

One of the best lessons of never judge a book by it's cover is all. This thread is absolutely pointless!

They've gotta eat, I suppose. :D Lol. Look at those wimpy fish, and where is his fishing gear? I've caught fish at least twice that size.

They've gotta eat, I suppose. :D Lol. Look at those wimpy fish, and where is his fishing gear? I've caught fish at least twice that size.
Well he doesn't need to eat now, he's worm food.

Forum List

Back