The big scary mastermind of the Paris attacks...

ISLAMOPHOBIA1.jpg
All phobias are irrational, meaning you supports adults thinking like children, GOP voters in a nutshell.

Yep, guns, climate change. Liberals shitting their pants about those issues.
Important issues, but not phobias nor dealt with irrationally.

If you saw this guy I know all of you would instantly run for your lives or reach for your gun and fire until you were out of ammo. It's so obvious, he's an ISIS terrorist, or maybe a dope-smoking fisherman actually.
2E7DF8EE00000578-3319981-image-a-4_1447688477214.jpg

French police launch series of anti-terror raids

How to spot a terrorist mastermind? I guess they like fishing...

One of the best lessons of never judge a book by it's cover is all. This thread is absolutely pointless!
No, that is the entire point of this thread. Q: How can you know what a terrorist looks like? A: You can't...

If you saw this guy I know all of you would instantly run for your lives or reach for your gun and fire until you were out of ammo. It's so obvious, he's an ISIS terrorist, or maybe a dope-smoking fisherman actually.

One of the best lessons of never judge a book by it's cover is all. This thread is absolutely pointless!
No, that is the entire point of this thread. Q: How can you know what a terrorist looks like? A: You can't...

That's been my point too! What do you know about that? ;)

Yeah. The mastermind looked like a fun happy kid. A Muslim kid.

Which is why we can't filter the 20,000 Syrians Obama wants to bring in. We can't determine who is ISIS and who isnt. So NONE should come.

You're 100% correct. Which is why we cannot let 20000 Syrians in like Obama and Hilary want. Because the enemy is within them. And we don't know who they are.

You're 100% correct. Which is why we cannot let 20000 Syrians in like Obama and Hilary want. Because the enemy is within them. And we don't know who they are.

It's not just that one obviously cannot ID a terrorist from appearances, but how many times have we been told after the event by those that know/ knew them, that these terrorist low life's were such normal, caring, fun, lovely people :((and it's not always just relatives that say this).

It's not just that one obviously cannot ID a terrorist from appearances, but how many times have we been told after the event by those that know/ knew them, that these terrorist low life's were such normal, caring, fun, lovely people :((and it's not always just relatives that say this).

Very true. Very good point.

Forum List

Back