The big scary mastermind of the Paris attacks...

Unlike the fags, I had right to marrry, even then.
Liar! A man can't knock up another man FFS! It was no shot gun affair.
Neither the wife or I ever wanted kids, not that that's any of your business. We are good liberal types, there are already too many children in the world. Unlike most of you, we didn't breed like animals.

Good, you're idiocy ends with you. All the better for the gene pool.
To bring a child into this world is a sin.

My sins will protect you're worthless ass. Without them, you would be nothing but a boil on this country's butt.
You protect, and protected, nothing, even if you served.

I'm a liberal, like those who founded this place, and I have a lot of blood on my hands, I helped build the weapons of war. That paid a whole lot better than being cannon fodder, robots with guns implementing American foreign policy, not protecting America.

If you saw this guy I know all of you would instantly run for your lives or reach for your gun and fire until you were out of ammo. It's so obvious, he's an ISIS terrorist, or maybe a dope-smoking fisherman actually.
2E7DF8EE00000578-3319981-image-a-4_1447688477214.jpg

French police launch series of anti-terror raids

How to spot a terrorist mastermind? I guess they like fishing...

Muslim nutjobs look a lot scarier with suicide vest and AK-47s:slap:

If you saw this guy I know all of you would instantly run for your lives or reach for your gun and fire until you were out of ammo. It's so obvious, he's an ISIS terrorist, or maybe a dope-smoking fisherman actually.

That's the point, that's all it takes. Otherwise they look like goofy kids goofing for the pictures of their friends.

That's the point, that's all it takes. Otherwise they look like goofy kids goofing for the pictures of their friends.

Yeah? Apparently he likes fish more than infidels

Yeah? Apparently he likes fish more than infidels
His holy books doesn't say to hate fish, and that is his guide, like so many.

He even looks like an ahole
He looks like a guy who if he doesn't have dope for sale, he knows who does.

ya know you don't know how close to the truth you are. When I was a drug and alcohol counselor those kids always bragged they could find dope within half hour of any new town they came into

ya know you don't know how close to the truth you are. When I was a drug and alcohol counselor those kids always bragged they could find dope within half hour of any new town they came into
I do know, been around a long time, and there you go.

Neither the wife or I ever wanted kids, not that that's any of your business. We are good liberal types, there are already too many children in the world. Unlike most of you, we didn't breed like animals.

And there I thought the US birth rate was kind of like at an all time low. any other words of wisdom from you? Any excuse to look down and belittle your common man you consider to be fly over country. You don't have to worry about breeding like animals if your not even human. You may be a space alien for all i know.

Did you know China is relaxing its one child policy, is that disturbing to you now?

Does this thread have a point? A terrorist has a baby face, so that does what exactly??

And there I thought the US birth rate was kind of like at an all time low. any other words of wisdom from you? Any excuse to look down and belittle your common man you consider to be fly over country. You don't have to worry about breeding like animals if your not even human. You may be a space alien for all i know.

Did you know China is relaxing its one child policy, is that disturbing to you now?

Does this thread have a point? A terrorist has a baby face, so that does what exactly??
It points to the fact that what they look like and where they came from matters not a damn. You are up against an ideology, not a population. They are here, there, and everywhere.

The kid who might be planning your death, here, was fishing with you the day before, and as far as you can tell, he's a perfectly nice kid. Now what?

Forum List

Back