The biggest Obama lie of all cannot be denied

So what you're saying is, as long as your children get to keep their plan, "fuck everybody else"?

No, but you are trying to make it out as if nobody will be able to keep their current plan when in fact most will. It is true that some employers may be forced to switch to cheaper plans due to the cadillac tax, but the fact is that employers have an option of compensating those employees with better pay if they must reduce their benefits. Nothing in this world is absolutely perfect, and it never will be, but sometimes we need to try to make things better. This is what is happening with the ACA. The best thing about it is that once we know what works well in the ACA and what does not, then positive changes can be made. I happen to prefer that method over just going back to what we had which was a system that allowed insurance companies to drop policy holders whenever they felt the cost was too high.

I have my kids on private plans. Their plans are grandfathered in, so they will be able to keep them.

So what you're saying is, as long as your children get to keep their plan, "fuck everybody else"?

No, but you are trying to make it out as if nobody will be able to keep their current plan when in fact most will. It is true that some employers may be forced to switch to cheaper plans due to the cadillac tax, but the fact is that employers have an option of compensating those employees with better pay if they must reduce their benefits. Nothing in this world is absolutely perfect, and it never will be, but sometimes we need to try to make things better. This is what is happening with the ACA. The best thing about it is that once we know what works well in the ACA and what does not, then positive changes can be made. I happen to prefer that method over just going back to what we had which was a system that allowed insurance companies to drop policy holders whenever they felt the cost was too high.

So in essence what you're saying is that ObamaCare is a disaster but once we figure out WHY it's a disaster...we can fix it? With all due respect, Auditor? We could have passed legislation that would have made it illegal for insurance companies to drop people at their whim. Are we going trillions in debt just for that? If so THAT'S IDIOTIC!!!

The truth is...this was never about "fixing" health care...ObamaCare was ALWAYS about taking the first giant step towards government run health care. If it had REALLY been about fixing costs they would have had legislation in there to allow you to buy across State lines and legislation dealing with tort reform.

The truth is...this was never about "fixing" health care...ObamaCare was ALWAYS about taking the first giant step towards government run health care. If it had REALLY been about fixing costs they would have had legislation in there to allow you to buy across State lines and legislation dealing with tort reform.
they would have to make the heath care, across state lines, use the same rules and regulations you have in your state ... the health care across state lines would have to respond to your challenge to a charge or a denial in your state ... other wise you would end up having to go to what ever state you chose to use, to challenge their denial ... that would be very costly to you or the person involved to the challenge or denial ... that's one of the main reason getting health care across state lines is a bad Idea

So in essence what you're saying is that ObamaCare is a disaster but once we figure out WHY it's a disaster...we can fix it? With all due respect, Auditor? We could have passed legislation that would have made it illegal for insurance companies to drop people at their whim. Are we going trillions in debt just for that? If so THAT'S IDIOTIC!!!
so what you're saying you haven't read any part of the health care laws ... that you seem to misquote a lot about it ... oh by the way, in case you missed it, we did pass legislation that makes it illegal to drop you ... we Also passed legislation that makes it illegal to raise your rates when you file for a serious illness ... you must of missed that when you weren't allowed to read the health care laws that the repub-lie-tards told you to not read cause it would make you understand what you have ...

Last edited:

Perhaps he is only saying fuck you. Who can blame him for that?

Barack Obama, the consummate LIAR IN CHIEF!

What do you expect from a Chicago community organizer/Marxist?
so do you polish that ring in your nose that the repub-lie-tards lead you around on???? just askin'

Gotta be honest with ya', Billy...trotting out the whole "Republicans lie" thing is getting to be a little amusing at this point, considering the Obama White House's total inability to TELL the truth. I mean...that might have worked before Barry GOT in the Oval Office...but since he's been there it borders on farce.

Barack Obama, the consummate LIAR IN CHIEF!

What do you expect from a Chicago community organizer/Marxist?
so do you polish that ring in your nose that the repub-lie-tards lead you around on???? just askin'

Gotta be honest with ya', Billy...trotting out the whole "Republicans lie" thing is getting to be a little amusing at this point, considering the Obama White House's total inability to TELL the truth. I mean...that might have worked before Barry GOT in the Oval Office...but since he's been there it borders on farce.

denying that the republicans haven't lied is a bigger farce ... in my opinion... so far what I've seen is nobody on the right has been able to prove any so-called lies that Obama has told... there has been plenty accusations, that's for sure ... but nobody has ever proved that he lied about Benghazi, the IRS, fast and furious, or any of the so called BS things that republicans rant about ... they just make unsubstantiated accusation ... to rile their base ... that's what I've seen

Last edited:

denying that the republicans haven't lied is a bigger farce ... in my opinion... so far what I've seen is nobody on the right has been able to prove any so-called lies that Obama has told... there has been plenty accusations, that's for sure ... but nobody has ever proved that he lied about Benghazi, the IRS, fast and furious, or any of the so called BS things that republicans rant about ... they just make unsubstantiated accusation ... to rile their base ... that's what I've seen

Damn..you should get over the Obama euphoria, it's like you Rip Van Winkled the past 6 years....:lol:

If you're not interested in the truth about "Benghazi, the IRS, fast and furious, or any of the so called BS things that republicans rant about" I don't blame you, although, Obama is ridiculously insulated.

The current trend is 73% believe the country is moving in the wrong direction and Obama is the figure head for blame, deal with it..hell, you probably voted for it...enjoy the ride.

---------------------------:omg:

Twenty-seven percent (27%) of Likely U.S. Voters say the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey taken the week ending Sunday, August 4.

Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports?

Forum List

Back