The biggest Obama lie of all cannot be denied

I have my kids on private plans. Their plans are grandfathered in, so they will be able to keep them.

So what you're saying is, as long as your children get to keep their plan, "fuck everybody else"?

No, but you are trying to make it out as if nobody will be able to keep their current plan when in fact most will. It is true that some employers may be forced to switch to cheaper plans due to the cadillac tax, but the fact is that employers have an option of compensating those employees with better pay if they must reduce their benefits. Nothing in this world is absolutely perfect, and it never will be, but sometimes we need to try to make things better. This is what is happening with the ACA. The best thing about it is that once we know what works well in the ACA and what does not, then positive changes can be made. I happen to prefer that method over just going back to what we had which was a system that allowed insurance companies to drop policy holders whenever they felt the cost was too high.

Double standard much?

You state your plan will be grandfathered in as a good thing, yet complain about the previous system you are keeping.

-Geaux

OK, already my company has trimmed the heath care options, don't know if it has anything to do with Obamacare but that is what they have done, and they are a large company.

They have also told retirees that are not on medicare that they can shove it and in 2015 find their own plan to join. Kinda seems like lying when a person is promised something but not given that something. But their excuse is that it was not written in a contract just a policy so they set policy so they can lie to you an change whatever they want.

So far this is what I have seen from Obama care. I had coverage until 65 regardless of what happened, now if I should retire before 65 I am pretty much on my own. Maybe that was the intent all along, keep people working no matter their health condition, no matter how many hours they have given their company just keep them working so they can pay for those whose work ethic just wasn't the same.

Last edited:
Is this an either or question or all of the above?

:lol:

Ok my fave "it was the video that made them do it"

That has to be it "bumps in the road" . Running advertisements in various muslim countries apologizing for the video is a biggie.

President Obama is the saddest excuse for a President I have ever witnessed.

1tevlin0626.jpg

I agree that is a BIG LIE!
But the OVERALL granddaddy was he and even conservatives insist there were 46 million uninsured!
HE counted 14 million as uninsured THAT WERE ELIGIBLE and need only enroll in Medicaid!
He counted 10 million that even the Census says were NOT citizens!
But the biggest phony lie was counting 18 million people under age 34 that could afford at $50,000 a year income to enroll in their employers' plans BUT they spent less on health care out of their pocket and didn't want to spend MORE for nothing!

That is 42 million that should never been counted!
Yet the phony number of 46 million was the convincing point that helped pass by a sliver of 6 YES votes Obamacare.
NOW look at the mess we are in!!

And this could have been so easily solved by taxing millionaire lawyers $270 billion income 10% and using that to buy
health insurance for the truly needy 4 million!
Doing that would have reduced what 90% of physicians say they waste money on is the $850 billion in duplicate tests,etc. all because of FEAR OF LAWSUITS by these millionaire lawyers!!!

That simple plan WOULD NOT destroy health care delivery and financing systems THAT work WELL!
The big big problem is that $850 billion a year and EMTALA a 1986 law that forces hospitals to sometimes mark up their claims to Medicare/ins. companies by 6,000% to cover their unreimbursed expenses!
Those two gigantic expenditures would be reduced easily by $200 billion a year!
Health care premiums would DROP! Leaving more people insured and more money in employers and Americans pockets!
Instead of going into WASTEFUL duplicate tests, and 6,000% markups!

Last edited:
so do you polish that ring in your nose that the repub-lie-tards lead you around on???? just askin'

Gotta be honest with ya', Billy...trotting out the whole "Republicans lie" thing is getting to be a little amusing at this point, considering the Obama White House's total inability to TELL the truth. I mean...that might have worked before Barry GOT in the Oval Office...but since he's been there it borders on farce.

denying that the republicans haven't lied is a bigger farce ... in my opinion... so far what I've seen is nobody on the right has been able to prove any so-called lies that Obama has told... there has been plenty accusations, that's for sure ... but nobody has ever proved that he lied about Benghazi, the IRS, fast and furious, or any of the so called BS things that republicans rant about ... they just make unsubstantiated accusation ... to rile their base ... that's what I've seen

Well I must admit to one kernel of truth in what you say: "so far what I've seen is nobody on the right has been able to prove any so-called lies that Obama has told... ."

I doubt anyone could ever prove it to you.

Here is a real simple on that can not be denied. Is it important, no, but was it a lie, certainly.

Shortly into his Presidency Obama gave an interview where Obama said that if he hasn’t solved the nations economic problems within three years it’s going to be a one term Presidency.

Obama said, “If I don’t have this done in three years, then this is going to be a one‑term proposition.”

I guess maybe this one isn't a lie, he just expected the American people to be smarter.

OK, how about this one: He promised YOU that he would not run for president in 2004, he lacked the experience and he was correct. But we all know what he actually did.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4yCwqtuv5Q]Obama says he's not ready to be President - YouTube[/ame]

Little non-meaningful lies, maybe but lies none the less.

I don't know how many times I've Proved that there were NEVER 46 million uninsured but I'm very disappointed that most logical rational people don't comprehend the magnitude of that PHONY NUMBER!
Folks your representatives that voted for Obamacare thought they were helping 46 million that only truly 4 million needed help!
They passed by just 6 votes based on this false number!

Then I've offered a very simple solution the the gigantic cost driver .. $850 billion a year in wasted defensive medicine practices that 90% of physicians say they do simply out of FEAR of Lawsuits filed by millionaire lawyers !
$27 billion a year in taxes from these lawyers $270 billion in revenue would pay a $5,000 per person premium for each of the less then 4 million truly uninsured!
This would then force hospitals to abandon their sometimes 6,000% markup they charge Medicare/ins. companies to recover
the uninsured costs!

WHY is that so complicated? Obamacare is taxing tanning salons 10% and they cause less the 1/10th of 1% health care costs!

so do you polish that ring in your nose that the repub-lie-tards lead you around on???? just askin'

Gotta be honest with ya', Billy...trotting out the whole "Republicans lie" thing is getting to be a little amusing at this point, considering the Obama White House's total inability to TELL the truth. I mean...that might have worked before Barry GOT in the Oval Office...but since he's been there it borders on farce.

denying that the republicans haven't lied is a bigger farce ... in my opinion... so far what I've seen is nobody on the right has been able to prove any so-called lies that Obama has told... there has been plenty accusations, that's for sure ... but nobody has ever proved that he lied about Benghazi, the IRS, fast and furious, or any of the so called BS things that republicans rant about ... they just make unsubstantiated accusation ... to rile their base ... that's what I've seen

You "really" think that Obama's told the truth about all of those things, Billy? Here's your problem with that...either he has lied...and lied repeatedly...or he's the most clueless President ever...a man that doesn't know anything about anything until it's discovered by the press. So pick your poison...

I think we both know that nobody is that oblivious to what's going on around them...

And Billy? What you have to understand is that when a President sends "underlings" out to lie FOR him and says nothing about it...it's the exact same thing as him lying himself. When Barack Obama sent Susan Rice out to all those Sunday morning talk shows with her talking points? He knew damned well that she was not telling the American people the truth. When he sent Jay Carney out to adamantly state that the only thing that was changed in those talking points was the word "consulate" then he knew THAT was a bald faced lie. The fact that you can't see the dishonesty in this President THERE shows me that you're one of the Kool Aid drinkers that will NEVER see any proof of Obama being a liar even though it's everywhere you look.

I have my kids on private plans. Their plans are grandfathered in, so they will be able to keep them.

So what you're saying is, as long as your children get to keep their plan, "fuck everybody else"?

No, but you are trying to make it out as if nobody will be able to keep their current plan when in fact most will. It is true that some employers may be forced to switch to cheaper plans due to the cadillac tax, but the fact is that employers have an option of compensating those employees with better pay if they must reduce their benefits. Nothing in this world is absolutely perfect, and it never will be, but sometimes we need to try to make things better. This is what is happening with the ACA. The best thing about it is that once we know what works well in the ACA and what does not, then positive changes can be made. I happen to prefer that method over just going back to what we had which was a system that allowed insurance companies to drop policy holders whenever they felt the cost was too high.

Obama flat out promised that all people (not "some", not "most" - all) who like their plan and/or their doctor would be able to keep their plan and/or their doctor. It was a blatant lie. He knew it.

The fact that people like you support a blatant and egregious liar explains why this nation is $17 trillion in debt, losing freedoms every day, and has morphed into the early phases of a communist nanny-state.

The truth is...this was never about "fixing" health care...ObamaCare was ALWAYS about taking the first giant step towards government run health care. If it had REALLY been about fixing costs they would have had legislation in there to allow you to buy across State lines and legislation dealing with tort reform.
they would have to make the heath care, across state lines, use the same rules and regulations you have in your state ... the health care across state lines would have to respond to your challenge to a charge or a denial in your state ... other wise you would end up having to go to what ever state you chose to use, to challenge their denial ... that would be very costly to you or the person involved to the challenge or denial ... that's one of the main reason getting health care across state lines is a bad Idea

Complete and total nonsense... As with ALL businesses, those choosing to do business in ANY state are subject to the laws of that state. So there would be ZERO conflicts, ZERO costs, ZERO issues (beyond what already exists).

Gitmo is still open.
SO WHAT'S your point ???? other then the hat on you head that reads
D
U
N
C
E

Sad that you need this explained to you (but typical of the radical Dumbocrat). The point is, it was yet another LIE from Obama.

For the record, I actually support Obama on this one. Instead of forging through with an awful idea to support his ego, he has actually reversed course on his preconceived idiot ideology on Gitmo and realized that it was, in fact, not a Republican playground, but rather a dire necessity.

Last edited:

Wait, Wait, Wait... did you seriously just say "nobody on the right has been able to prove any so-called lies that Obama has told"?!? :lmao:

Considering the first post which started this thread PROVES beyond a shadow of a doubt that Obama lied over and over and over, your post here now has the distinct "honor" of being the most absurd, partisan-hack post in USMB history.

How's Obama's cock taste Billy? You clearly LOVE having that thing buried in the back of your throat... :eusa_whistle:

Yyyyyyeah.... nothing to see here folks! Move along! These are not the droids you are looking for... :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://youtu.be/wfl55GgHr5E]"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan." - Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/NTRy0uTuv0M]Obama promises transparency - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously folks - only a Dumbocrat could see indisputable evidence of Obama on VIDEO lying and make the outrageous & absurd claim that there is no "proof" that Obama has lied :banghead:

#33- Like most ignorant brainwashed loudmouth hater dupes- Rottweiler has nothing but BS propaganda talking points to parrot, and Stupid insults. Feq yourself, you un-American drone. Read something, change the channel, and act like an adult, for a change, blowhard. Hoping for your recovery- I'm sure you're a good fellow, beside your hateful, moronic, chump of the greedy idiot rich GOP politics.

None of your BS O-care horrors have or will happen. The Pub scam of a health system is a disgrace, and their plan is to make it worse.

The Dems know that Obama-care is a ticking time bomb.

They want it to fail.

That way they can take the next step to Single provider, the Government.

Forum List

Back