The biggest Obama lie of all cannot be denied

ObamaCare ‘death panel’ faces growing opposition from Democrats

Read more: ObamaCare ?death panel? faces growing opposition from Democrats - The Hill's Healthwatch
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Here is a new idea for you...READ what you posted. If you need someone to explain it to you, ask an adult.

Here's the thing, stupid fucks like you ae unwilling to admit that our half assed cracka sold your asses down the river.

Here is a question for you skippy,WHY are ALL of the Lefty orgs DEMANDING they nt be forced to participate.

You are just another ignorant jizz swallower kid.

So, you didn't seek an adult to explain it to you. How embarrassing for you.

Here is a new idea for you...READ what you posted. If you need someone to explain it to you, ask an adult.

Here's the thing, stupid fucks like you ae unwilling to admit that our half assed cracka sold your asses down the river.

Here is a question for you skippy,WHY are ALL of the Lefty orgs DEMANDING they nt be forced to participate.

So it doesn't bother you that Congress, the IRS, the Unions DON'T want to use it?

Healthcare is what I do kid......not ONE Insurance Company knows what is going to happen with this.....and yet YOU miraculously think Obama can solve the problem....

Using Left Wing Poltifact as a fact checker??

Might as well be using Kos or TPM.

Do any of you right wing parrots expect Faux News to tell you the truth?

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries says the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.

Tell ya what, I'll be happy to debate that both of those lies of the year ARE lies.

Want to take me on?

There are exaggerations and then there are bald faced lies, Bfgrn. When someone says that ObamaCare is a government takeover of healthcare then they are exaggerating...when numerous high level Obama Administration officials claim that Benghazi took place because of a protest over a YouTube video...or that the only changes to the talking points was to change one word "consulate"...then they are telling bald faced lies.

Would you care to debate if either of those statements by Obama's minions were lies? Would you care to debate whether Barack Obama is the most out of touch President in recent history if he's telling the truth about when he learned about the IRS scandal and the scandal involving the bugging of journalist's phones?

I love a good debate...let's do it!

Then you know who attacked our consulate in Benghazi and what their motivation was? Please let us know. But you CAN'T, can you?

Here is what you CAN do...PROVE that the anti-Islamic film had nothing to do with the attack.

But here is your problem...you CAN'T.

Rice, the State Dept and the White House were going on the best available 'intel' at the time. And any logical and intelligent person would highly suspect that the protests they were seeing in Cairo OVER THE FILM, that preceded the Benghazi attacks and the protests OVER THE FILM that occurred in over 20 countries were related and fueled by the same cause.

Here is your other problem...

nyp-logo-230x32.png

Anti-US protests spread to
20 countries throughout
Muslim world

From ASSOCIATED PRESS
Last Updated: 2:29 PM, September 14, 2012

FILM-PROTESTS_103335--525x350.jpg

Protesters shout slogans during a demonstration near the US embassy in Amman against a film
they claim was insulting to Prophet Mohammad.

CAIRO — Angry protests over an anti-Islam film spread across the Muslim world Friday, with demonstrators scaling the walls of US embassies in Tunisia and Sudan and torching part of a German embassy. Amid the turmoil, Islamic militants waving black banners and shouting “God is great” stormed an international peacekeepers base in Egypt’s Sinai and battled troops, wounding four Colombians. …

The day of protests, which spread to around 20 countries, started small and mostly peacefully in countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Afghanistan and Pakistan. The most violent demonstrations took place in the Middle East. In many places, only a few hundred took to the streets, mostly ultraconservative Islamists — but the mood was often furious.

JORDANUSFILMPROTEST111745--525x350.jpg

Jordanian protesters burn a US flag in front of the Kurdi Mosque near the USA embassy in Amman.

The demonstrators came out after weekly Friday Muslim prayers, where many clerics in their mosque sermons urged congregations to defend their faith, denouncing the obscure movie produced in the United States that denigrated the Prophet Muhammad. It was a dramatic expansion of protests that began earlier this week and saw assaults on the US embassies in Egypt and Yemen and the storming of the US Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Several thousand battled with Tunisian security forces outside the US Embassy in Tunis. Protesters rained down stones on police firing volleys of tear gas and shooting into the air. Some protesters scaled the embassy wall and stood on top of it, planting the Islamist flag that has become a symbol of the wave of protests: A black banner with the Islamic profession of faith, “There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet.”

Police chased them off the wall and took the flag down. Two protesters were killed and 29 people were wounded, including police.

The heaviest violence came in Sudan, where a prominent sheik on state radio urged protesters to march on the German Embassy to protest alleged anti-Muslim graffiti on mosques in Berlin and then to the US Embassy to protest the film.

“America has long been an enemy to Islam and to Sudan,” Sheik Mohammed Jizouly said.

Soon after, several hundred Sudanese stormed into the German Embassy, setting part of an embassy building aflame along with trash bins and a parked car. Protesters danced and celebrated around the burning barrels as palls of black smoke billowed into the sky until police firing tear gas drove them out of the compound. Some then began to demonstrate outside the neighboring British Embassy, shouting slogans.

Several thousand then moved on the American Embassy, on the capital’s outskirts. They tried to storm the mission, clashing with Sudanese police, who opened fire on some who tried to scale the compound’s wall. It was not clear whether any protesters made it into the embassy grounds.

Egypt's Morsi said his TV address that "it is required by our religion to protect our guests and their homes and places of work," he said.

He called the killing of the American ambassador in Libya unacceptable in Islam. "To God, attacking a person is bigger than an attack on the Kaaba," he said, referring to Islam's holiest site in Mecca.

His speech came after President Obama spoke with Morsi by telephone. The Obama administration has been angered by Morsi's slow response to the attack Tuesday night on the US Embassy in Cairo. He made little more than vague statements about it for days without an outright condemnation of the breach, in which police did nothing to stop protesters from climbing the embassy walls.

His silence reflected the heavy pressure that Morsi, a longtime figure from the Muslim Brotherhood, faces from Egypt's powerful ultraconservative Islamists. They are using the film issue to boost their own political prominence while challenging Morsi's religious credentials.

Leaders of Egypt's Jihad group, a former militant organization, held a conference in the Egyptian city of Alexandria and said anyone involved in "defamation" of the prophet should be killed. They called on Morsi to cut relations with US

"I appeal to President Mohammed Morsi to cut our relations with those monkeys and pigs," said Rifaei Taha, a leading member of the group.

Several hundred people, mainly ultraconservatives, protested in Cairo's Tahrir Square after weekly Muslim Friday prayers and tore up an American flag, waving the Islamist flag. A firebrand ultraconservative Salafi cleric blasted the film in his sermon in Tahrir, saying Muslims must defend Islam and its prophet.

Anti-US protests spread to 20 countries throughout Muslim world - NYPOST.com

#33- Like most ignorant brainwashed loudmouth hater dupes- Rottweiler has nothing but BS propaganda talking points to parrot, and Stupid insults. Feq yourself, you un-American drone. Read something, change the channel, and act like an adult, for a change, blowhard. Hoping for your recovery- I'm sure you're a good fellow, beside your hateful, moronic, chump of the greedy idiot rich GOP politics.

None of your BS O-care horrors have or will happen. The Pub scam of a health system is a disgrace, and their plan is to make it worse.

The post has VIDEO from YouTube you immature government parasite. Here it is again - Obama caught blatantly lying. How sad that you try (albeit weak as hell because of your limit IQ) to cover for the president lying to the American people...

[ame=http://youtu.be/wfl55GgHr5E]"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan." - Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/NTRy0uTuv0M]Obama promises transparency - YouTube[/ame]

Still waiting for an Obama lie that isn't pure Pub bs propaganda, for hater dupes ONLY.

Well here it is (your wish is my command) - many blatant Obama lies which have NOTHING to do with conservatives, Republicans, right-wingers, libertarians, are any other desperate excuse your limited little brain can imagine:

[ame=http://youtu.be/wfl55GgHr5E]"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan." - Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/NTRy0uTuv0M]Obama promises transparency - YouTube[/ame]

So it doesn't bother you that Congress, the IRS, the Unions DON'T want to use it?

Healthcare is what I do kid......not ONE Insurance Company knows what is going to happen with this.....and yet YOU miraculously think Obama can solve the problem....

Does it bother you that you are being duped?

No, Congress isn’t trying to exempt itself from Obamacare

Politifact ALSO says there are 321 million people insured in the USA!

"Employers provide most of the insurance in this country.
About 60 percent of everyone under 65 is covered through either a large-group or small-group plan, according to the Employee Benefits Research Institute, an independent think tank.

About 22 percent of people under 65 are with a government program, either Medicaid or a children’s program, S-CHIP.

The individual market represents the smallest slice of people with insurance, about 7%."

So add 60% + 22% + 7% = 89%
Is 89% of 316 million people 281.24 million?
PolitiFact | AFP ad says premiums will rise under Obamacare
The above again is EVERYONE except over 65 on Medicare.

Medicare states in the below on Page 8..
"In 2011, Medicare covered 40.4 million aged 65
http://www.cms.gov/Research-Statist...eports/ReportsTrustFunds/downloads/tr2012.pdf

Add the 89% (281.2 million) to the 40.4 million on Medicare over age 65
the number:-- 281 million covered or 89% and Medicare's 40.4 million.= 321,640,000

So if Politifact says there are 321.6 million people covered THEY MUST be right according to you?
So why does EVERYONE including conservatives still say there as a Obama said:
"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,

Actually again.. when you look at the numbers:
10 million per the Census of the 46 million Obama claims ARE NOT CITIZENS!!!
14 million counted by the Census ARE COVERED BY MEDICAID!
18 million don't WANT and DON'T need to buy health insurance as they pay out of their own pocket their health expenses!
That is 42 million of Obama's 46 million that truly need insurance...
SO WHY THE BIG LIE Obama!!!

Hey healthmyths, you're really not going to try to school us on math are you?

Before you get started, you need to clear this up...

In 2008 Radiologists sent 151,703,266 claims for services to Medicare.
The total sent was $10.3 billion Medicare paid 78% of that or $8.02 billion!
FACT look it up as I DID!!! IDIOT

SOURCE: CMS/Office of Information Products and Data Analytics

So again explain WHY CMS (Medicare to you!) continued to report that the
they PAY 6,000% markups??

Tell me what city you live in and I'll show you what kind of markup that hospital charges Medicare!!!

If CMS is your source, WHY don't you provide a link? Do you have copies of the bills sent to Medicare, because when you DO THE MATH...the average claim is $67.90

10,300,000,000 / 151,703,266 = 67.89570371

Well dumb f...ks like YOU constantly ALL the time use unique, exceptional situations and make them the RULE!
I have FOUND several instance where there were 6,000% Markups that come directly from medicare!
HERE ARE THE SOURCES:

Florida Hospital Tampa
3100 East Fletcher Avenue
Tampa, FL 33613
In 2011 Hospital in Tampa sent Medicare 1,362 claims for CAT scan no contrast.
Each claim averaged $3,463, i.e. what the hospital billed Medicare...
The hospital's ACTUAL COSTS to perform the CAT SCAN was $57 a mark up 5,975.44%

Medicare OPPS claims data are for calendar year ending 12/31/2011.

This information came from Medicare Hospital OPPS Identifiable Data Set outpatient billing data for 100% of all Medicare fee-for-service claims

So again I have NEVER SAID ALL THE HOSPITALS markup 6,000% I said there are as much as a 6,000% Markup!
I am looking at the above hospital listing of the top 20 procedures including CAT and the LOWEST markup was 162% with the 2nd highest
being Diagnostic Cardia Catheterization of which 385 claims were filed at $13,572 each.. again this hospital billed Medicare for each claim,
$13,572 in 2011! The Cost to do the procedure: $659! A 1,959.48% MARKUP!!!

Now again remember THESE are NOT ALL hospitals..
But I have access to 6,000+ hospitals databases like the above and of about 200 I've looked at, the highest was the 6,000% I mentioned
and idiots like YOU thought I meant that was in EVERY CASE because YOU guys take the exceptions and make them the RuLE!
Remember all those "poor" people that couldn't get coverage Obama would put on stage???
THOSE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS!@! NOT the rule!
80% of every dollar in premium insurance companies take in the pay out in CLAIMS!

But dumb f...ks like you have NO idea what is involved and again totally ignoring the millionaire lawyers that physicians say cause $850 billion in wasted duplicate tests...all because fear of lawsuits!

SO again... MY math is correct!

OH AND ONE MORE BIG STUPID comment you made..."
"In 2008 Radiologists sent 151,703,266 claims for services to Medicare. The total sent was $10.3 billion Medicare paid 78% of that or $8.02 billion! FACT look it up as I DID!!! IDIOT"

IDIOT THOSE ARE DOCTORS in case you don't know NOT HOSPITALS!
That was the FEES paid to DOCTORS for performing the services... NOT what HOSPITALS CHARGED to use the equipment, have the technicians, provide the facility you dumb f...k!!!!

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries says the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.

Tell ya what, I'll be happy to debate that both of those lies of the year ARE lies.

Want to take me on?

There are exaggerations and then there are bald faced lies, Bfgrn. When someone says that ObamaCare is a government takeover of healthcare then they are exaggerating...when numerous high level Obama Administration officials claim that Benghazi took place because of a protest over a YouTube video...or that the only changes to the talking points was to change one word "consulate"...then they are telling bald faced lies.

Would you care to debate if either of those statements by Obama's minions were lies? Would you care to debate whether Barack Obama is the most out of touch President in recent history if he's telling the truth about when he learned about the IRS scandal and the scandal involving the bugging of journalist's phones?

Then you know who attacked our consulate in Benghazi and what their motivation was? Please let us know. But you CAN'T, can you?

Here is what you CAN do...PROVE that the anti-Islamic film had nothing to do with the attack.

Rice, the State Dept and the White House were going on the best available 'intel' at the time. And any logical and intelligent person would highly suspect that the protests they were seeing in Cairo OVER THE FILM, that preceded the Benghazi attacks and the protests OVER THE FILM that occurred in over 20 countries were related and fueled by the same cause.

nyp-logo-230x32.png

20 countries throughout
Muslim world

From ASSOCIATED PRESS

Protesters shout slogans during a demonstration near the US embassy in Amman against a film

CAIRO — Angry protests over an anti-Islam film spread across the Muslim world Friday, with demonstrators scaling the walls of US embassies in Tunisia and Sudan and torching part of a German embassy. Amid the turmoil, Islamic militants waving black banners and shouting “God is great” stormed an international peacekeepers base in Egypt’s Sinai and battled troops, wounding four Colombians. …

The day of protests, which spread to around 20 countries, started small and mostly peacefully in countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Afghanistan and Pakistan. The most violent demonstrations took place in the Middle East. In many places, only a few hundred took to the streets, mostly ultraconservative Islamists — but the mood was often furious.

Jordanian protesters burn a US flag in front of the Kurdi Mosque near the USA embassy in Amman.

The demonstrators came out after weekly Friday Muslim prayers, where many clerics in their mosque sermons urged congregations to defend their faith, denouncing the obscure movie produced in the United States that denigrated the Prophet Muhammad. It was a dramatic expansion of protests that began earlier this week and saw assaults on the US embassies in Egypt and Yemen and the storming of the US Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Several thousand battled with Tunisian security forces outside the US Embassy in Tunis. Protesters rained down stones on police firing volleys of tear gas and shooting into the air. Some protesters scaled the embassy wall and stood on top of it, planting the Islamist flag that has become a symbol of the wave of protests: A black banner with the Islamic profession of faith, “There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet.”

Police chased them off the wall and took the flag down. Two protesters were killed and 29 people were wounded, including police.

The heaviest violence came in Sudan, where a prominent sheik on state radio urged protesters to march on the German Embassy to protest alleged anti-Muslim graffiti on mosques in Berlin and then to the US Embassy to protest the film.

“America has long been an enemy to Islam and to Sudan,” Sheik Mohammed Jizouly said.

Soon after, several hundred Sudanese stormed into the German Embassy, setting part of an embassy building aflame along with trash bins and a parked car. Protesters danced and celebrated around the burning barrels as palls of black smoke billowed into the sky until police firing tear gas drove them out of the compound. Some then began to demonstrate outside the neighboring British Embassy, shouting slogans.

Several thousand then moved on the American Embassy, on the capital’s outskirts. They tried to storm the mission, clashing with Sudanese police, who opened fire on some who tried to scale the compound’s wall. It was not clear whether any protesters made it into the embassy grounds.

Egypt's Morsi said his TV address that "it is required by our religion to protect our guests and their homes and places of work," he said.

He called the killing of the American ambassador in Libya unacceptable in Islam. "To God, attacking a person is bigger than an attack on the Kaaba," he said, referring to Islam's holiest site in Mecca.

His speech came after President Obama spoke with Morsi by telephone. The Obama administration has been angered by Morsi's slow response to the attack Tuesday night on the US Embassy in Cairo. He made little more than vague statements about it for days without an outright condemnation of the breach, in which police did nothing to stop protesters from climbing the embassy walls.

His silence reflected the heavy pressure that Morsi, a longtime figure from the Muslim Brotherhood, faces from Egypt's powerful ultraconservative Islamists. They are using the film issue to boost their own political prominence while challenging Morsi's religious credentials.

Leaders of Egypt's Jihad group, a former militant organization, held a conference in the Egyptian city of Alexandria and said anyone involved in "defamation" of the prophet should be killed. They called on Morsi to cut relations with US

"I appeal to President Mohammed Morsi to cut our relations with those monkeys and pigs," said Rifaei Taha, a leading member of the group.

Several hundred people, mainly ultraconservatives, protested in Cairo's Tahrir Square after weekly Muslim Friday prayers and tore up an American flag, waving the Islamist flag. A firebrand ultraconservative Salafi cleric blasted the film in his sermon in Tahrir, saying Muslims must defend Islam and its prophet.

Prove it did fuck head.

Updated: Saturday, August 3 2013, 08:51 AM CDT
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The average American may have to pay more for healthcare reform changes, but members of Congress and their staffers won't.

In a deal reportedly brokered by President Obama, the government -- meaning your tax dollars -- will foot a chunk of the bill for many on Capitol Hill.

Members of Congress and their staff still must enroll in health care exchanges, but instead of having to pay full premiums for health care -- like many individuals in the country -- the government will subsidize their cost.

Obama strikes deal to exempt members of Congress from ACA - WHP CBS 21 Harrisburg - Top Stories

Shut up kid.

Politifact is run by Republicans, and their fact that Pubs lie 9 times as much as Dems is really conservative...LOL

YOU are so...fu...king WRONG!

Politifact.org is OWNED by the ST. Pete Times which is owned by the non-profit Poynter institute!
St. Pete Times is world wide known as "PRAVDA WEST"! It so left leaning the paper's ink runs off!
Politifact.org has almost NEVER supported conservative statements...every once in a while!
BUT ALMOST and I know cause I get the ST. Pete times and it makes me PUKE it supports Obama, Democrats and in fact 85% of the paper voted for Obama!
Dumb f...k!!!!
What a fact to back the above up??
The Tampa Bay Times, until Jan. 1, 2012, was known as The St. Petersburg Times (St. Pete Times or The Times for short). Known locally as the “Florida Pravda”, it has been an ultra-liberal anti-Republican paper for the past 65 years, but a good read.

The Times has long scorned Republicans as bigots, choosing to overlook that it was Republicans who ensured passage of President Lyndon Johnson’s 1964 civil rights legislation, when many Senate Democrats voted against it. While The Times gave lip service to civil rights, it supported Florida’s two Democrat U.S. senators who voted against the legislation, one of them being Sen. Spessard Holland.

GOP Greeted by Biased Tampa Bay Times

Nothing like Conservative Propaganda to get you all ginned up.

Funny, rates have gone down in California and New York.

So, you fail.

Funny, rates have skyrocketed (just as Obama planned) across the rest of the nation...

Georgia Insurance Rates Nearly Tripling Under Obamacare | Washington Free Beacon

And since I'm the only one between the two of us posting fact linked to actual articles, you fail.

:dance:

Want to take me on?

nyp-logo-230x32.png

20 countries throughout
Muslim world

From ASSOCIATED PRESS

I never said that there weren't protests over the film ELSEWHERE. There were. Your problem is that video tapes from that evening showed no "protest" of any kind took place in Benghazi before a well coordinated attack by a large force of men armed with assault weapons and rocket propelled grenades...a fact that the Obama Administration would have known that night. The Obama folks decided to blame Benghazi on something they KNEW never took place...and they did so strictly for political reasons.

So did you want to take a crack at explaining why Obama let Susan Rice go out on those talk shows a week later and give a version of events that he KNEW was incorrect? Or explain why he let Jay Carney make his statement that only one word was changed from the original CIA talking points? Obama knew that was a lie as well...yet there was his Press Secretary standing in front of the Press Corps and saying just that.

Politifact is run by Republicans, and their fact that Pubs lie 9 times as much as Dems is really conservative...LOL

YOU are so...fu...king WRONG!

Politifact.org is OWNED by the ST. Pete Times which is owned by the non-profit Poynter institute!
St. Pete Times is world wide known as "PRAVDA WEST"! It so left leaning the paper's ink runs off!
Politifact.org has almost NEVER supported conservative statements...every once in a while!
BUT ALMOST and I know cause I get the ST. Pete times and it makes me PUKE it supports Obama, Democrats and in fact 85% of the paper voted for Obama!
Dumb f...k!!!!
What a fact to back the above up??
The Tampa Bay Times, until Jan. 1, 2012, was known as The St. Petersburg Times (St. Pete Times or The Times for short). Known locally as the “Florida Pravda”, it has been an ultra-liberal anti-Republican paper for the past 65 years, but a good read.

The Times has long scorned Republicans as bigots, choosing to overlook that it was Republicans who ensured passage of President Lyndon Johnson’s 1964 civil rights legislation, when many Senate Democrats voted against it. While The Times gave lip service to civil rights, it supported Florida’s two Democrat U.S. senators who voted against the legislation, one of them being Sen. Spessard Holland.

GOP Greeted by Biased Tampa Bay Times

Franco wrong? What else is new? :lol:

He is, after all, a radical libtard partisan-hack troll...

Nothing like Conservative Propaganda to get you all ginned up.

Funny, rates have gone down in California and New York.

So, you fail.

Funny, rates have skyrocketed (just as Obama planned) across the rest of the nation...

Georgia Insurance Rates Nearly Tripling Under Obamacare | Washington Free Beacon

And since I'm the only one between the two of us posting fact linked to actual articles, you fail.

:dance:

Health insurance rates in Georgia are rising by up to 198% under Obamacare, the Georgia Insurance Commissioner said in a letter to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) on Monday.

198%? Man, that is astounding failure even by standard libtard Dumbocrat standards...

I'll go with Politifact's Pulitzer prize and reputation among non hater dupes- hater dupes are a worldwide horror and laughingstock.

No one is losing their doctor because of O-care. That happens naturally with Pubcare, has for years, O-care wouldn't do that till next year if it were -which it's not, hater dupes.

Last edited:
The Washington Free Beacon- What a joke...one of the circle jerk Pub propaganda outlets- much like you hater dupe jokers. RW idiocy.

The actual Bengazi attackers told bystanders they were doing it because of the tape...NYTimes-A real journalistic enterprize, hater dupes.- and it was AFTER protests/attacks in Cairo etc earlier that day.
And btw, no mission ANYWHERE is prepared for an attack by RPGs 30-40 gunmen. Pub attacks are just stupid BS.

Ah, that article was from back in April...Congress subsequently DID exempt staff members from Obamacare. Did you not get that memo?

Forum List

Back