The biggest Obama lie of all cannot be denied

The truth is...this was never about "fixing" health care...ObamaCare was ALWAYS about taking the first giant step towards government run health care. If it had REALLY been about fixing costs they would have had legislation in there to allow you to buy across State lines and legislation dealing with tort reform.

Ah, key parrot speak terms created by Wall Street investors who want to rape We, the People.

Gitmo is still open.
SO WHAT'S your point ???? other then the hat on you head that reads
D
U
N
C
E

Sad that you need this explained to you (but typical of the radical Dumbocrat). The point is, it was yet another LIE from Obama.

For the record, I actually support Obama on this one. Instead of forging through with an awful idea to support his ego, he has actually reversed course on his preconceived idiot ideology on Gitmo and realized that it was, in fact, not a Republican playground, but rather a dire necessity.

Not really GITMO is no more needed than the other secret prisons that the US has access that are holding Islamic terrorists.

Nothing like Conservative Propaganda to get you all ginned up.

Funny, rates have gone down in California and New York.

So, you fail.

Not true

-Geaux

REALLY???

2009 PolitiFact's Lie of the Year: 'Death panels'

rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

2010 PolitiFact's Lie of the Year: 'A government takeover of health care'

Using Left Wing Poltifact as a fact checker??

Might as well be using Kos or TPM.

Do any of you right wing parrots expect Faux News to tell you the truth?

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries says the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.

Tell ya what, I'll be happy to debate that both of those lies of the year ARE lies.

Want to take me on?

so do you polish that ring in your nose that the repub-lie-tards lead you around on???? just askin'

Gotta be honest with ya', Billy...trotting out the whole "Republicans lie" thing is getting to be a little amusing at this point, considering the Obama White House's total inability to TELL the truth. I mean...that might have worked before Barry GOT in the Oval Office...but since he's been there it borders on farce.

denying that the republicans haven't lied is a bigger farce ... in my opinion... so far what I've seen is nobody on the right has been able to prove any so-called lies that Obama has told... there has been plenty accusations, that's for sure ... but nobody has ever proved that he lied about Benghazi, the IRS, fast and furious, or any of the so called BS things that republicans rant about ... they just make unsubstantiated accusation ... to rile their base ... that's what I've seen

Then you are a willing and useful idiot.

So, you fail.

Not true

-Geaux

REALLY???

ObamaCare ‘death panel’ faces growing opposition from Democrats

Read more: ObamaCare ?death panel? faces growing opposition from Democrats - The Hill's Healthwatch
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Using Left Wing Poltifact as a fact checker??

Might as well be using Kos or TPM.

Do any of you right wing parrots expect Faux News to tell you the truth?

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries says the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.

Tell ya what, I'll be happy to debate that both of those lies of the year ARE lies.

Want to take me on?

There are exaggerations and then there are bald faced lies, Bfgrn. When someone says that ObamaCare is a government takeover of healthcare then they are exaggerating...when numerous high level Obama Administration officials claim that Benghazi took place because of a protest over a YouTube video...or that the only changes to the talking points was to change one word "consulate"...then they are telling bald faced lies.

Would you care to debate if either of those statements by Obama's minions were lies? Would you care to debate whether Barack Obama is the most out of touch President in recent history if he's telling the truth about when he learned about the IRS scandal and the scandal involving the bugging of journalist's phones?

I love a good debate...let's do it!

So, you fail.

Not true

-Geaux

REALLY???

Politifact ALSO says there are 321 million people insured in the USA!

"Employers provide most of the insurance in this country.
About 60 percent of everyone under 65 is covered through either a large-group or small-group plan, according to the Employee Benefits Research Institute, an independent think tank.

About 22 percent of people under 65 are with a government program, either Medicaid or a children’s program, S-CHIP.

The individual market represents the smallest slice of people with insurance, about 7%."

So add 60% + 22% + 7% = 89%
Is 89% of 316 million people 281.24 million?
PolitiFact | AFP ad says premiums will rise under Obamacare
The above again is EVERYONE except over 65 on Medicare.

Medicare states in the below on Page 8..
"In 2011, Medicare covered 40.4 million aged 65
http://www.cms.gov/Research-Statist...eports/ReportsTrustFunds/downloads/tr2012.pdf

Add the 89% (281.2 million) to the 40.4 million on Medicare over age 65
the number:-- 281 million covered or 89% and Medicare's 40.4 million.= 321,640,000

So if Politifact says there are 321.6 million people covered THEY MUST be right according to you?
So why does EVERYONE including conservatives still say there as a Obama said:
"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,

Actually again.. when you look at the numbers:
10 million per the Census of the 46 million Obama claims ARE NOT CITIZENS!!!
14 million counted by the Census ARE COVERED BY MEDICAID!
18 million don't WANT and DON'T need to buy health insurance as they pay out of their own pocket their health expenses!
That is 42 million of Obama's 46 million that truly need insurance...
SO WHY THE BIG LIE Obama!!!

Here is a new idea for you...READ what you posted. If you need someone to explain it to you, ask an adult.

Here is a new idea for you...READ what you posted. If you need someone to explain it to you, ask an adult.

Here's the thing, stupid fucks like you ae unwilling to admit that our half assed cracka sold your asses down the river.

Here is a question for you skippy,WHY are ALL of the Lefty orgs DEMANDING they nt be forced to participate.

You are just another ignorant jizz swallower kid.

Politifact ALSO says there are 321 million people insured in the USA!

"Employers provide most of the insurance in this country.
About 60 percent of everyone under 65 is covered through either a large-group or small-group plan, according to the Employee Benefits Research Institute, an independent think tank.

About 22 percent of people under 65 are with a government program, either Medicaid or a children’s program, S-CHIP.

The individual market represents the smallest slice of people with insurance, about 7%."

So add 60% + 22% + 7% = 89%
Is 89% of 316 million people 281.24 million?
PolitiFact | AFP ad says premiums will rise under Obamacare
The above again is EVERYONE except over 65 on Medicare.

Medicare states in the below on Page 8..
"In 2011, Medicare covered 40.4 million aged 65
http://www.cms.gov/Research-Statist...eports/ReportsTrustFunds/downloads/tr2012.pdf

Add the 89% (281.2 million) to the 40.4 million on Medicare over age 65
the number:-- 281 million covered or 89% and Medicare's 40.4 million.= 321,640,000

So if Politifact says there are 321.6 million people covered THEY MUST be right according to you?
So why does EVERYONE including conservatives still say there as a Obama said:
"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,

Actually again.. when you look at the numbers:
10 million per the Census of the 46 million Obama claims ARE NOT CITIZENS!!!
14 million counted by the Census ARE COVERED BY MEDICAID!
18 million don't WANT and DON'T need to buy health insurance as they pay out of their own pocket their health expenses!
That is 42 million of Obama's 46 million that truly need insurance...
SO WHY THE BIG LIE Obama!!!

Hey healthmyths, you're really not going to try to school us on math are you?

Before you get started, you need to clear this up...

In 2008 Radiologists sent 151,703,266 claims for services to Medicare.
The total sent was $10.3 billion Medicare paid 78% of that or $8.02 billion!
FACT look it up as I DID!!! IDIOT

SOURCE: CMS/Office of Information Products and Data Analytics

So again explain WHY CMS (Medicare to you!) continued to report that the
they PAY 6,000% markups??

Tell me what city you live in and I'll show you what kind of markup that hospital charges Medicare!!!

If CMS is your source, WHY don't you provide a link? Do you have copies of the bills sent to Medicare, because when you DO THE MATH...the average claim is $67.90

10,300,000,000 / 151,703,266 = 67.89570371

Forum List

Back